It's the best a mangina can get

It's the best a mangina can get.

Attached: the best a mangina can get.png (1653x1146, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: e92.jpg (680x336, 24K)

Attached: fag.jpg (728x409, 43K)

There is literally nothing wrong with the commercial.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: guillette.jpg (1834x3828, 1.23M)

Attached: 1547589995673.png (830x625, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw

Attached: gillette.png (750x200, 103K)

lol

Attached: gillettememe.png (500x498, 276K)

>posting screenshots of youtube comments on Jow Forums
This is it boys. We've arrived.

Owen Hart is alive?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: 49949260_10156526478992839_3574014880262389760_n.jpg (430x960, 79K)

I don’t understand the controversy. Everyone here should agree that men shouldn’t at like the liberals want them too. Do not put the pussy on a pdestal, teach young boys how to be responsible with each other and not fight, infighting is what women and liberals want. The bullying bit is a bit gay but the overall message is being seen a certain perspective here and it’s wrong.

*Deleted comments

Gillette - Lets all be pussy ass cuck boys

No brotherrrr

Attached: f1a.jpg (575x500, 48K)

>imma finna rape that hoe
My sides

Gonna do the freak, then use Gillette to shave and P&G "Nice & Easy" to color my hair and change my appearance. Lay back and enjoy baby,we just met but you don't get to say no till i bust this nut.

Attached: 1547667274227.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

>dress like this
>"not for raping"
Hmm

Attached: WinkMurder460.jpg (300x180, 6K)

Attached: 1547665292758m.jpg (1024x531, 53K)

Looking at the YouTube comments, and this thread. I have to say, it's nice to see that out there in the ether exist some actual fucking men, and not a bunch of cucks.

Attached: 85851531.jpg (2046x2046, 548K)

Attached: Macho+maam+tranny+savage_ba0a8c_6893332.jpg (900x754, 98K)

Attached: top-10-anime-battles-watchmojo-coma-10-550-94-4-120-690-38460-1448-39403023.png (500x524, 125K)

I am the patriarch of my family. My wife works part time from home while raising our kids, I provide for my family with my construction company.
I have been instilling traditionally masculine traits into my son, and I can only hope that my words continue to mean something to him. I fear for the day he starts school because I know that they will try to brainwash him into being cucked, but I will do my best to fight it off.
The best way, I think, is to use examples and to make masculinity seem cool to him while he grows up.

Checkt. Have a (You)

It's not that hard. Children, especially boys, try to find idols and heroes to emulate and have throughout antiquity.
Their are far more masculine heroes than this new feminine bullshit.
Teach him about history, mythology, cowboys, knights, etc. and show him that masculine men are worthy of his adoration and emulation and be will want to grow up to be one.

And teach him that violence is a natural act of masculinity, to be harnessed and directed appropriately, not rooted out.

Attached: image000000(2).png (182x277, 77K)

Fuck you.

Attached: image000000(3).png (263x192, 75K)

Attached: image000000(4).png (225x225, 72K)

Attached: hitlersRazor.jpg (567x567, 46K)

That razor could not make that mustache, it'd be too thin. And what about the rest of his face?

What is wrong with you?

This is it ppl. This is an excellent opportunity to redpill your friends and family. At the very least you can point out how every single bad guy in the commercial is white and every advert they see from now on they will notice how race is always used to push an ((agenda)) in advertising.

I recommend sharing Iconoclast's video - it is relatively normie friendly.

Tard

I play wrestle with him.
Honestly, that was my biggest gripe with the Gillette ad- the implication that two boys play fighting is somehow "toxic masculinity". Boy will be boys, and it is far more "toxic" for boys to have that natural energy stifled. I think it's completely natural for boys to want to play fight, as a test of strength. Though I win most of the time, sometimes I pretend to let my son win when we play fight- this is to instill in him that there is some hope of becoming stronger than me, though I often show him my true strength in order to give him something to look up to.

I've been reading him the Labours of Hercules lately, and he is obsessed with it. He loves
He enjoys playing cowboys and knights a lot as well and has introduced his friends to playing these kinds of games when they're over at our house- though he has gotten in trouble a few times at friends' houses for "being too rough", even though when I ask his friends, they all enjoy that kind of game, it's just the parents' opinion.

I've tried explaining this to them, but they don't like the thought of their kid potentially getting hurt. I try to be a good influence on them all.

My daughter is very young, but she enjoys playdough and helping my wife make food as a game, it's very cute.

Attached: OUQCvnzaJ-1XPR72.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

reeeeee stop promoting viral marketing! We have to do nothing against SJWs!

Attached: D7AAD26B-BC46-4CB5-9151-0A1DA16AB690.jpg (1649x1238, 916K)

>relatively normie
As long as they don't read the comments...
There's a lot of (((naming))) going on.

Attached: 1544250710591.gif (191x282, 1.39M)

You sound like a really cool dad user, I wish mine was like this.

Wonder how many Proctor & Gamble stockholders are white men? It would be a shame if they all sold their shares.

Underrated

Any other good kid book suggestions? I recommend mike mulligan and his steam shovel and the little house by Virginia lee burton.

Goddamn it lol

>mangina
Such is the price of Pax Nucleara, user. The elites don't want nuclear weapons going off, so they have decided to crush martial virtues which of course overlap a lot with manly virtues.

This makes me happy user.
I have a 10mo son we can tell tries to be like and impress me.
It's funny, one of his favorite things is to flex and growl at me and we'll just do it back and forth to see who can sound meaner. He only does this with men.
I'd love to give my wife a daughter one day for the same reasons you seem to really enjoy yours. And so I can have a girl to dote on lol. I'm very proud of my son but I try not to dote on him, I'd rather him grow up seeking my approval and receiving it for his actions than to give it to him freely every time he wants it.

Treasure Island was the first book my son ever had read to him.
It's a great book and he loves to hear me do the pirate voices.

Take the (you), you earned it.

>thumb down it
>next day, I can thumb down it again

Rly made me think

Attached: 1546736931885.png (524x513, 306K)

Don’t lie, your wife has a 10 month old son

>2019
>using Gillette
I swapped out to a safety razor and shave brush years ago, and have saved myself hundreds of dollars

>digits
>Id
Based

Despite the memes most American men don't marry roasties.
Maybe I'm your good, Tyrone but not around here.

Despite the memes most American men don't marry roasties.
Maybe in your hood, Tyrone, but not around here.

This is good. I enjoyed

check this one out that i did

Attached: gill-ette vs jacking off.png (500x576, 375K)

Attached: boys will be boys.png (500x273, 218K)

This.
That's a great way to get your kids into reading, really involve them in the story, get them to act out the characters, do the voices and even make games out of chapters/sections of the story.

Mostly I try to think of books/stories that I really enjoyed as a kid, read over them just to make sure they're appropriate, then I'll do as above user does and read them to him while trying to get him involved as much as possible. He's been starting to read a lot himself lately, though I still sit with him to act as a kind of backboard, or help him with complicated passages he doesn't understand- and often he just likes being read to. I have a lot of fun doing the voices with him.

He's 5 at the moment, so he will be starting school this year, in a couple of weeks actually.
I am worried about the influence it will have on him because I know that he still looks up to adults as being wise by default, and some of the things that have been approved for the syllabus here are very worrying (lgbt/transgender studies for primary school students is just... too far).

Anyway, some of the stuff we've read:

>King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
>The Jungle Book
>Grimms' Fairy Tales
>Aesop's Fables
>The Magic Pudding
>Black Beauty (probably the most feminized story we've read, still a good one I think)
>Robinson Crusoe
>White Fang
Probably going to read him A Thousand Leagues Under the Sea next, though I'm not sure.

I'm hoping to read him The Hobbit either this year or next.

Thanks user.

Finally becoming a parent myself (and still being fairly young) I completely understand what my dad was trying to do, but couldn't quite grasp, and I appreciate him a lot more now than when I did while growing up.

Running my own construction company has helped a lot as well, because while I do have a lot of work, I can choose my own hours for the most part which means I can spend ample time with my family. Today I'm not going in to work until a bit after midday (speaking of, it's 11:30 now, so I really should be going), and I'll probably knock off around 3pm, as I'm waiting for some concrete to dry and just need to set some more.

BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS WILL BE BOYS

lol

Oh is this the latest suicide by virtue signaling?
I wonder why they keep doing it.

Time to top using safe razors.

lmao underrated.

>It's the best a mangina can get.
Are you talking about Gillette razors or those nancyboy barbeques?

Reading a 5 year old The Hobbit is either going to make him autistic or bore him to death