I LOVE WHITE MEN AND WANT 5-6 WHITE BABIES

Ok Fellas, femanon here, been lurking for over year now. Not fishing for attention just bored. I'm young and single and want an ethnostate. Red pill me on whatever you want.
It's hard finding a right wing guy whose not a basic cuckservative. I'm 20, I'm in nursing school, and a solid 8/10.

Attached: image.jpg (750x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

>tits
>GTFO
Choice is yours

I hope that's not you because it looks like it has a dick

Attached: real ethnostate meme sheet.png (1143x498, 40K)

Newfags

post them honkers baby then we’ll see whos the girl

Attached: 4F18CBF4-5432-47DA-8491-8617094A29C2.jpg (1125x1101, 267K)

This
>sage

I would never post a pic of myself on here lol

>and a solid 8/10.

Not even nearly good looking enough, please take your ugly self elsewhere

Any woman who rates themself above a 7/10 is a waste of time.
Here's one thing the niggers got right youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Stfu bitch everything you do is for attention

Yes, I understand this already

Says a bong whose probably a virgin

>and a solid 8/10

Attached: natural beauty.jpg (600x600, 96K)

israel? pretty shit ethnostate desu

Attached: great memeball meme.png (648x500, 150K)

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

Femanon, go to church. Find a nice guy at a Christian event. Have many White babies with him. A career is okay but family comes first!

Keep lurking Jow Forums to get woke but don't ever mention your gender again. There be incels here. God bless!

Attached: Coexist.jpg (1160x451, 106K)

Tits or GTFO

ancapistan will become real

Attached: b40185d02e40a3b6605e6086fcc56eae.jpg (564x599, 101K)

the fact you use the incel word makes you sound like a shill. you should know its a bullshit term invented by the media to slant right wing politics into the sexual basement.

So picture of tits with time stamp of gtfo. Dems the rules. It's been the rules forever if a femanon wants anything.

Attached: Farmer Ernie.jpg (385x379, 46K)

tits or gtfo.

oh boy

Attached: ancap is at it again.png (747x384, 17K)

>want an ethnostate
>israeli flag
OH NO NO NO NO
NuuUHAHuAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: muhethnostate.jpg (474x474, 37K)

Thanks Ameribro, I already knew revealing my gender would cause vitriol however, I'm bored and most threads suck right now.

the whole tits or gtfo is for /b you fucking newfag. We aren't degenerates like /b/.

>be talking with cute girl
>"so ummmmmmmm what are your thoughts on the JQ?!"
>nope.jpg
Any actual Jow Forumstards you meet will assume you are some Mossad agent, you dumb kike.

Fair enough. But everything else about my post stands. Femanons should stay anonymous to avoid the kind of shit that's getting slung at the OP.

Attached: 1523340387011.jpg (1280x1710, 1.46M)

Hey guys femanon here was just bored and wanted some attention to validate my shitty materialistic life. Really I'm a grill here is a pic of my tits. I also have a vagina, I haven't seen it in years, but I can smell the cheese onion stinch coming from down there so It's still there.

Pic related AMA.

Attached: 1544602722538.jpg (500x566, 140K)

Listening to sub human and agreeing w them! KYS

Attached: image.jpg (302x148, 14K)

We dont want you. We want asian women

>8/10
>jew
Um, no.
>heeb
>enthnostate
(((You))) mean shitskin hellhole, right kike?
Stick to (((your))) tribe, jew. Stay the Hell away from this board.

just kys

Attached: 1339975721592.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Look at all the shills attacking the femanon because shes white supporting white men. This is really showing how many shills are here. Go away poopoo skins.

10/10
would inhale braps

I will research this, thanks user

I'm 25 and skinny with blue eyes. 6'4" too. Post your tits now

femanon here, you are not a 8/10
you are a 4/10
looks are mainly 5/10 but you lost a point for being dumb enough to post a picture of yourself. I'd dock you another point for not even orientating the picture and having worse handwriting than me but youre a woman.

Anyway if you want some redpills heres a neat one. Women should not be voting or involved in politics. I'd love to know what you think about this.

Attached: 1531059889818.png (188x264, 69K)

Attached: 1570d5265548b2cc0eb618fac9f530fe67782604c9cc0794d1b6a89e1f9f45bd.jpg (625x821, 135K)

>this level of bait
Kek, good one user.

You won't get any worthwhile answers with that OP picture, but good luck.

Yes, I'm OP and I agree, I knew I'd be met with vitriol, and rarely reveal myself as a woman on the rare occasion I post.

Looks like a dude desu

I'm a catholic

I'd spite fuck a few babies into that Jewish oven of yours.

Retards. This is a pic of Ashley Goldenberg from Communism Kills.

>lurking for a year
>doesn't post tits
You're a faggot. Sage

oh that changed a long time ago

Attached: fce.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>catholic
Nevermind. Enjoy hell heathen

It doesn’t matter that much about your partners political views, are you going to spend most of your time together discussing politics? Find a man you like who has good genes, mostly aligns with your political spectrum and then breed with him. It’s not hard to find someone like that and its not hard to raise a family. I got 4 kids: 13, 11, 6 and a 2 year old

why would you when you can get so many yous?
if anything i would appreciate some girls to reprasent beyond lauren southern milking youtube money like a leech. maybe set up a womens group of some kind? feminationalism?

I agree that women don't belong in politics

It's a dude.

your Jdar is malfunctioning

fuck off jew

Bullshit, decent looking altright dudes are fairly common, my sister found a guy on /social/ and he's actually a decent dude, more of a memester then a nazi, but still solid dude all in all. Thou we didn't meet on Jow Forums, me and my wife were both channers and grew into the alt right together. Good on being confident thou, just stop being low effort.

Never said I was the Jew in the pic

>nursing school
Either a current or future single mom

>a solid 8/10

This is where you went wrong. You're certainly not that high on the scale. Based on pic I'd say 4/10, maybe 5/10 at best.

I shall you proddy traitor

Start hanging out in dive bars, preferably in rural or semi-rural areas. Most men who go to church are indeed cuckservatives. You'll have trouble meeting ethnostate enthusiasts who make more than an RN, so be prepared to marry down or find one whose ambition you can fuel or accept a dude who isn't ethnostate-right.

I don't like how overused the term is either but I don't know how you can deny incels are real. The are plenty of ugly/ autistic men and women that want intimacy but cant get it.

This retarded thread will get hundreds of replies. And yes, I know I'm contributing.

and you cant find a good enough man for you with that filter alone? If I was your age i'd be dropping that redpill on every halfway viable man I meet. let me guess, you're too concerned with being dropped out of med school or something because of it right?

Attached: I'll take shit that will never happen for 6000000.png (1049x1013, 614K)

Ahhhhhh thanks sweetie, here have another peek at the goods. Are you into feet? Just curious, no reason.

Attached: 1533443375574m.jpg (640x1024, 72K)

I need a man who will agree w me when I say "I hate niggers, they are a Jewish bioweapon, and mud sharks deserve To die"

>nursing
Enjoy your single mother life hood of sleep deprivation and possible drug addiction.
Unless you get lucky and find a well off trad husband that forbids you to work. But if you choose nursing career you will only ever find a cuck or be a single mother.

>Catholic
So, either a pollock, spic, dago, or potato nigger?
Not as bad as a kike, but a shitskin all the same.
You won't burn in Hell, at least.
But stay away from white people, please.

Look for obvious teutonic features and the "Spencer" haircut, You'll find one eventually.

That would be nice, I've met one other female who was a white nationalist, but she was a trashy LARPy nazi type with tats

Just saying any true white nationalist wouldn't want trad women posting their tits on the internet cause then they wouldn't be trad, so you poopoo skins are giving yourself's away.

Black 21 year old right winger here. Leave these lame ass white niggas alone. You get a redpilled BBC. Congrats. Hmu with a method of contacting you fr

oh you puritan.

You will definitely need to marry down.

If you like anime too I'll introduce you to my wife, she wants more girl friends anyway to talk about domestic stuffs

>I'm 20
>nursing school
>8/10
Men want debt-free virgins with no kids. You supposedly only have one out of three of these things.

>I'm in nursing school

Even though you're a LARP, you're a Downy LARP because no man in his right mind would date a nurse. The most fucked-up female career on earth. Nurses are sluts, arrogant, condescending and usually BPD. Now fuck off LARP cunt.

Fuck off white knight faggot. You ain't getting no pus, son.

Attached: 1545297548815s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

rules are rules

I'd rather be a stay at home wife/mother than a nurse

fuck your mothers abstract arsehole you god damn bitch

Attached: 1547653562328.png (466x514, 446K)

>most threads suck right now
then whats is your interests?what kind treads you want?

Attached: download.jpg (256x196, 10K)

I'd rather be a stay at home mom and wife than work as anything. Women belong at home with children and being wives

Theres no reason for her to be in debt if shes at a community college and she didn't say she wasn't a virgin or had kids.

>nigger wants to fuck the larp
Hahahaha fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1545064273643.jpg (396x385, 28K)

I just threw up in my mouth. KYS you ape

Go away poopoo skin.

Dad paid for school, obviously no kids..
Again, is rather stay at home n be a wife and mother than work

Attached: 1545786974869.png (1000x1000, 274K)

>been lurking for over year now
And you don't know the fucking drill?
Tits = State your business
No tits = GTFO

Attached: 452179B9-0BEA-40FA-99AD-958EDA6CB8C5.jpg (400x525, 76K)

You lazy fuck. Women belong in the oven

>this is your brain on civic nationalism
kys

Where can I find women like you? Like where do you tend to congregate and how do I notive your types?

All the poopoo skins on here are going to be negative and try to attack you, some of them will pretend to be white. Anytime there is a white woman, especially one that is altright, they go wild like a pack of hyenas to attack them.

This.
I learned during my first year of Uni to stay the fuck away from the nursing students.

Trad girls mostly seem to go into education if they go into school at all, because they love children. Even then you have to sift through the brainwashed leftists looking to indoctrinate and the brainlet girls that went into as a back-up plan because it's easy.

OP is fake and gay though.

that's not civnat you retard

Attached: 1519631091925.jpg (1024x768, 155K)