Imagine being so fucking powerful...

Imagine being so fucking powerful, you could literally trick private businesses run by liberals into giving free shit away. This is some 4d fucking chess by trump

Attached: Screenshot (38).png (3235x611, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aLeiSklBLxI
youtube.com/watch?v=E_20VdLFR_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine showing up to the most prestigious place in the entire country and getting served berders.

I'd rather eat big macs than posh, thousand dollar meme meals.

>serving shrimp foam to T-laden football players

get the fuck out, obongo nigger easilly spent 60k on a single whitehouse dinner, trump is all about the budget. do you not realize that the government shutdown isnt just about the wall, but another one of his campaign promises? cut spending indefinitely, you'll find out soon. a lot of these people don't need to be working to get the job done right, some sectors are looking at $12000 salaries per head for the past three weeks, explain to me what somebody in a "nonessential position" does to earn 12k in three weeks?

Attached: excuse me.png (329x346, 218K)

60k dollar hotdogs

They don’t usually serve food at All.

Attached: JQtDano.png (508x344, 34K)

At least Trump paid out of his own pocket and
didn't waste 60k of taxpayers money on "hotdogs", as king nigger did.

Attached: GsuQAQE.jpg (780x600, 102K)

There was also fries, tendies, and pizza

>Hey, Trumps berders were better than what the fuck was this called again?
>What do you mean that's the whole meal?

was it actually 60k or are you making it up

oh he spent 60k on child sex slaves, makes more sense

Dirty bulk celebration sounds pretty great, but I'm as surprised as you there weren't tables full of BBQ ribs, instant mac and cheese, fried green tomatoes, and poutine

Trump knew what they really wanted.

Attached: Wendeys pepe.jpg (249x250, 9K)

The white house said they spent $60k

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Because you're a low class pleb, but that doesn't mean Trump isn't based, which he is

The owner of this restaurant tweeted by saying "I could care less about football..."

What a selling point, huh?

The prick only did it to be an attention whore to hustle more business for his restaurant.

White house chefs are on furlough

CHECKED.

I'd appreciate the free food.

restaurant margins are super thin and are one of the highest rate of failure businesses
>yfw trump tricked this restaurant into going bankrupt

What about restaurants and catering? What kept them from ordering out from not-mcdonalds?

Why the fuck would they want a 3* restaurant?

More meat than you get in 4 months, leaftard.

Attached: 1543091196739.jpg (640x713, 49K)

Imagine not liking berders

I'm assuming Trump just wanted to fucking shit post and thought it would be funny as shit for the media to bitch about hamberders for a week

so at least in his own words he cares a little bit about football

It was a political stunt and it worked
Day 3 and we are still talking about it.

And he knew full well that if he prepared a gourmet dinner, it would be nothing but talking heads bitching about him doing so during a government shutdown

this is the only answer and not a single news network has covered it. he should have flown in popeyes from louisiana on airforce one at a cost of $64,000 and then told the press he spent less then king nigger.

I'm pretty sure it was to have fun... but......

external food coming into the whitehouse for the president is massive secret service concern. I'd be willing to assume that Fast food was the only "restaurant" type that could prepare mass amounts of food with out much notice and have it easily be monitored by the Secret Service. With Fast food you know the chain of custody of the ingredients quite easily.

>3 stars
>not even 5 stars

revolting

Attached: 1407652312392.jpg (364x457, 119K)

Why waste an opportunity to trigger liberals into acting like elitist assholes in front of the whole country. He got them to shit on food that most people eat every week and in some cases every day. Trump is the king at getting liberals to expose their disgusting attitudes to the world.

>I could care less about football..
>could care less

REEEEEEEEEE

Liberals:
>wow you really ate that low-class fast-food slop? i mean i guess you've never had a good meal so you must have thought this was fine dining just because it was at the White House, here let us show you a more refined cuisine
>we represent the working class!

>3 star

isnt that really bad?

this

All the did was prove how badly we need to decentralize

Having even 1 michelin star is good

Attached: 7BC01422-D84F-4537-BFE8-F7271E95607B.jpg (1024x682, 76K)

3 Michelin star restaurant vs Michelin 3-star restaurant

hahaha how can they keep falling for it ?
MAGA 2020

>not replying to this bait

fuck you guys then.

Attached: 1465583949059.png (500x488, 212K)

And these cushy jobs are 95% Democrats too.
Based on Hillary campaign donations.

This is what college football players just love to eat. Alinea is a joke!

Attached: Football Players love shit like this.jpg (750x1000, 162K)

More from Alinea Restaurant

Attached: GO CLEMSON.jpg (1000x665, 53K)

>leftists are mentally ill
in other news, water is wet

Trump was right.

Attached: College Football.jpg (1000x750, 113K)

>Tide Pod and a Rock
Gourmet!

>only 3 stars

Get the idea...Culinary Faggotry.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x666, 86K)

That fish looks pretty comfy, like he's wrapped up in a little wool blanket.

This
He did it so the media would talk about something other than the shut down.
He realized your average American is going to see that, and say "There's really nothing wrong with it. It was actually pretty nice of him to do it"
Meanwhile libs sperg out about it, and make themselves look even more stupid to the normies.

He really is a PR genius, and anyone who says otherwise is either stupid, or intentionally being disingenuous

Attached: 36921031_10215935831499597_4390944791269998592_n.jpg (960x791, 71K)

By the way...this is the inventor of the BIG MAC...Flashing the OK Sign!

Attached: _92776673_delligatti003.jpg (976x1100, 123K)

lol this. you can pay $100 for appetizers and main dish per seat at a fancy restaurant and still feel unsated.
oh but some faggot who owns a hobby winery hired the best chef in town!

mmmm how exquisite! $80 cube of steak will keep my belly full for the rest of the night! Plus tip good sir!

>This is some 4d fucking chess by trump
STOP FUCKING PUTING WORD CHESS & TRUMP IN THE SAME SENTENCE. IT'S AN OXYMORON.
Trump doesn't know how the chess board looks never mind how to play it.
Trump doesn't even know proper colors of American flag and you think he can play chess.
Give your fucking brain a shake user...

Attached: US-President-Trump incorrectly-coloring-the-American-Flag.jpg (674x600, 112K)

This seems like wishful thinking, I have already heard people shitting on it. I like a lot of what he does and I still find his obsession with fast food weird as fuck. I don't get how a guy that rich can sit and eat that garbage day in and day out. I mean, he likes what he likes I guess, just never made any sense, fast food or have your personal chef whip up something amazing.

Ha...kind of looks like a mackerel wrapped in a partially sucked on fruity taffy

I think it's more like 87% are dems

>that extraterrestrial probing plate
Lmao fuck outta here nigga are you serious??
The elite are aliens CONFIRMED

Attached: 1522727404802.jpg (311x312, 33K)

Trump should have made reservations at Dorsia

Attached: 43298124328.jpg (736x721, 66K)

He should only accept if they also invite the entire team and staff or else it wouldn't be fair

>literally getting pissed at hamberders and a dude fooling around while coloring with children

This unironically looks like a comfy meal even if it's cheap, wish I was there.

Attached: Trump burgers.jpg (800x430, 71K)

yeah they are pics from the virtue signaling restaurant . Alinea in Chicago. Also is this fuck gonna fly them up there to eat his faggotry on a plate?

Attached: classy bullshit.jpg (1000x668, 44K)

Fuck off. Fast food is amazing. Hurr durr the wall is a waste, but the food is too cheap and has too great trase

>fatty detected.

Imagine being so cucked you'd gladly pay in tax money for a bunch of barely adults who are good at niggerball to eat lobsters.

>Thinking fast food tastes good means you're fat
Calories in calories out. Eating it on occasion isn't that bad.
He's from New York and probably ate that shit on the go all the time

Stop being such a melodramatic faggot

Sure, on occasion. Problem is someone who claims it is amazing is either a fatass and/or a youngin. I like a good burger or pizza as much as the next guy but I can find a local joint that makes much better of each than chain garbage. I can't get mcdonald's to make me a rare burger, I can at most other places. I want that shit so red it is barely held together just like my steaks. A mcdonald's patty looks like leather and has no real flavor.

Faggots are talking about food, but this event was about champs got into white house and have nice meal with their president. When i will get to president, i will try to speak and keep my words wise and loud, not stop them by munching all i can stuff in my mouth.

You ain't wrong lol

Attached: 20190116_195537.jpg (1960x2321, 1.87M)

Has nothing to do with being melodramatic. Has to do with not insulting game of chess by connecting Trump to it.
Trump is great at getting lovie lovie with homos and getting blacked by kissing nigglets, but he has no idea how to play chess.

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 367K)

Do you think even one person is going to vote against him because he didn't color something properly? Probably not, but by doing so, he stopped you retarded leftists from running a story that might. The sad thing about leftists is that they're too dumb to realize they're dumb, which means they're even dumber than people with Down's.

>When i will get to president
President of what? Your National Goat Fucking Association?

Lol no they aren't
I give shit away all the time just to get retards to turn into happy retards

Yeah I agree, there are much better places. Still like fast food generally speaking though, even if there are much more quality alternatives. Somebody who says it's amazing just could be speaking in general terms as well, or they just have an acquired taste.

But I would agree with it being strange if they legitimately put it above other quality meals.

>men with fat puffy nipples
fucking gross

imagine retards being so stupid they shill republicans after being sold out and disowned because "muh white race"

before NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=aLeiSklBLxI
AFTER
youtube.com/watch?v=E_20VdLFR_w

kneel before zogg as niggers would kneel during nigger hand egg goy lest your children be sold to ahmed

I love how Trump saw a whole football team full of niggers and gave 'em exactly what they deserved; fast food and purple drank.

Don't you think is dumb that president of the fucking United States doesn't know colors of his own American flag.
That's fucking dumb, very fucking dumb, and embarrassing.
Also his English sucks donkeys dick...

Attached: Trump's very poor grammar .png (933x1007, 458K)

Yeah they said it was awesome

People are shitting on him no matter what he does.

Fuck. If I ever got one request as a soldier. It would be to go to the White House, buy my president a large Big Mac meal, and thank him for all he's done.

One of the major things you get taught in English courses as well as anything to do with public speaking is to talk at the same level as your audience. The average person is not very smart, so you can't speak high brow and keep everyone captive. You can speak lower and still keep everyone if done right. This is why people like "folksy" type politicians, cause they think they are just like them even though they aren't. It is all a show, that is the real man behind the curtain in politics.

How bad is your English? Did you not understand what I said?

It's not wishful thinking.
It's literally what has transpired.
I'm sorry Trump puts you in a malaise, and you can't interpret the world rationally anymore.

Attached: tardjack.png (842x792, 82K)

English must not be your first language because what he said is still grammatically correct.

ahaha fuck it lol

BIG MAC

If I rub em they get hard and shrink, do you want me to rub them?

Attached: t9IW1uv.jpg (728x483, 68K)

Well, someone had the news on at work today and they were going on about the shutdown for hours and talked about the food thing for about 30 seconds, so I am going to go with you being retarded. I actually enjoy trump even though I don't vote, he has done some actual good things for the US, I really hope he gets a 2nd term cause it will keep the fucking glow in the darks, neocons and hippy liberals in check.

You may not be old enough to remember, but they made fun of this a lot. I don't get how he did it either, run around like a moron then go eat mcdonalds, disgusting.

Trump is awesome. God continually Blesses President Donald J. Trump!

Attached: colin sucking trump.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

>Some one else was watching the news I swear it wasn't me
Nobody believes you.

The media talked about something other than the shutdown. That's literally what I said. They did talk about something other than the shutdown because of this, and you literally proved me right

Thanks for being a brainlet.
Trump did this as a PR stunt, and it worked. Average Americans see no problem with it, and they are happy the football team enjoyed themselves.
Holy shit you are so stupid.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

>One of the major things you get taught in English courses as well as anything to do with public speaking is to talk at the same level as your audience. The average person is not very smart,
So you saying that Republican voters are pure dumb idiots, uneducated cows.OK. Hmmmmm..... ??

Your english suck's a donkey dick.
Also, I hope JIDF isn't paying you for tonight, because this is horrible trolling