Civil War General /CWG/

The divide in this country is reaching critical levels. I think a general should start for routine discussion on the future conflict in America.

Attached: 1547093327962.jpg (640x632, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
money.cnn.com/2017/09/21/news/companies/silencer-muzzleloader/index.html
silencerco.com/maxim50/
airgundepot.com/airforce-texan-ss.html
amazon.com/Benjamin-BPBD3S-Bulldog-Hunting-Rifle/dp/B00T9S3OBQ
walmart.com/ip/Benjamin-Pioneer-PCP-Hunting-Airbow-450fps-BABPNBX/49772631?
recreationid.com/crosman/pioneer-air-bow-mpn-babpnbx.html?view=517268&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw_i26tvz3wIVYB-tBh1gvg3aEAQYAiABEgIAZPD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=GjOZMQwIMMM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think things are really that bad. Social media and an 24 hour news cycle really magnifies things but it's not like the average person is willing to kill their neighbor over political disagreements yet.

Attached: 1490397753400.png (620x590, 138K)

A civil war would only benefit enemy nation states. Go fuck yourself.

Wut conflict?

My neighbor votes commie.
Therefore, they want me to be a slave.
Not hard to kill the neighbor.

Okay sure. Mainstream political ideals are destined to go the way of the dodo. Only relative extremes or secure alternatives will survive and have a say. ie, these two shmucks in pic related will either have to tow that line or face a bullet.

>jew wages slaves doing anything but dying for the jew
white people are funny

Most people don't even care about politics that much. A more likely scenario than civil war is leftists and rightists killing each other in the streets and then 80% of people begging to government to come in, kill both sides and set things back to normal where they can be fat and happy.

>He thinks happenings happen
Nothing happens newfag. Everything already happened you missed the boat

Fuck off Kremlin shill

That's not the Trump's

>he thinks there will be a civil war
nope.
sincerely,
war

how is watching Dems commit political and cultural suicide going to start conflict?

This, most Americans are too fat to fight

Attached: 1545753979944m.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

you won’t
no balls

You civil war fags are idiots.

fpbp
I think it's an inevitability, but I really don't think we're there quite yet. The fires are being stoked and this is the closest we've been to the early stages of a civil conflict in a long time, but most people are still comfortable enough to not give a shit about any of it even if they feign outrage or have to suppress actual rage at the state of affairs as long as their material needs are being met.

Mexican here

real shit a civil war would just be a bunch of wypipo slaughtering each other. the only explicitly political people I know in my social circles are wah-men who go to state university to be brainwashed by Jewish Sjws. literally nobody else cares.

ps most illegals only hang around for 5 to 10 years to save money so they can move back down with a decent house and a stash of amerifat dollars. deporting a good 95% of these people, well it would just be like giving them a return trip home for free. none of these fucks will actually fight in a war to stay here except for the hardcore narcos maybe. just thought you'd like to know

>Suicide
>Literal communist in congress has 46% approval

Attached: 1547685360377.png (454x531, 247K)

>but it's not like the average person is willing to kill their neighbor over political disagreements yet.
i wouldn't be so sure

This. I've abandoned the idea of any widespread resistance to the the bread and circus. People (here especially) are all talk.
>muh culture war
Posting frog cartoons doesn't do much to stop demographic shift my dudes. It's fun to watch this all, but change has to come from the individual and most people here are complacent cucks who care about their next paycheck than being free of the jew

Mfw the government will just kill both sides and save the nation for moderates

Attached: deathsquads.jpg (500x500, 42K)

politics = people

your idea of "normal" is not everyone else's

Trumpcucks stopped wearing their maga caps in public because they get attacked.

enlightened centrism is an ideology that can only exist on the internet (if you define moderate as the ideology of the winning side.)

The Civil War never ended. The yankees just changed their names to Democrats and Republicans

the civil war will explode when the housing/student loan/everything bubble bursts

the federal reserve has been devaluing the currency at an insane pace, pumping tons of made-up money into several markets especially housing and education.

pretty soon people are going to realize how limited their buying power is

The civil war already started. It's a Cold War that is fought online, on social media. It's fought in the minds of everyone at this point. It's only going to get worse.

Wonder how many non-burgers are aware of how much we fucking hate each other these days.

Attached: 1547345796581.jpg (600x429, 66K)

In a race war, it wouldn't just be illegal spics involved

Will the current government shutdown last much longer bugers or will someone cave? I cant imagine the shutdown making both sides happy with each other as both sides blame each other for it

Attached: 1546138567118.jpg (707x360, 70K)

There's no potential spark. Mueller is going to pussy out, Trump will pussy out on going after the Dems in turn.

>I cant imagine the shutdown making both sides happy with each other as both sides blame each other for it

it works out well for both.

trump can say he's trying to build wall and Dems can say they'll stop him.

trump has no leverage because he's incompetent and a coward, they can rape him and his family to death once he's out of office.

at this point ive lost all hope for it

1) as we saw with the yellow vests, the average guy doesnt start doing shit until he's already starving. our economic boom has pacified a lot of people that would otherwise turn desperado

2) the right-wing paranoia for feds guarantees that any substantial movement will become targeted by other right-wing types as a honeypot. anyone that attempts to affect actual change will be suspected and despised, and that spells out doom for any movement

3) all preppers have the 'innawoods' mentality which guarantees they will be hunted down one-by-one instead of banding together to accomplish strategic objectives. they've effectively doomed themselves by defaulting to defense. this might work if they were afghanis in the mountains, but the left will have no problem resorting to illegal and immoral means of rooting them out as they are the "true enemy" (right-wing whites)

Attached: 1506600382505.png (948x1028, 316K)

I'd rather Balkanize than have to share a government with Cuckifornia.

oh no russia could even take over THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST. that would be bad. your right we must never escape piss earth because it could threaten our global hegemony.

>that little bow on the tail

this, only stupid high school kids think a civil war is coming any time soon.
we still have ~10 years of a white america, after that it will take at least another for the infrastructure to decay to the point where it affects the average person.
once meat becomes a luxury commodity and people are burning garbage for warmth, that's when the war will come.

Needs a sprinkling of Israeli flags on the democrat side to be more accurate.

>/cwg/

How stupid do you really have to be.

>hurr durr lets talk terrorism on America in a public forum

Attached: 1545700837105.gif (450x450, 776K)

truth, the average citizen is so fucking stupid and lazy all they care about is stuffing their fat faces and blocking out reality.
we still have another century to go before total collapse

boy good thing they threw a couple based latinos and blacks into the republicans side. FUCKING BASED.

Attached: soylent-green-is-niggers.jpg (640x400, 74K)

>Not allowed to discuss current events
>Keep buying my shit, you're all fat and happy
Who's the jew here?

I don't understand how more people don't talk about how the bloke is like WHAT ABOUT THE POOR FARMERS WHO NEED A LOAN? It's the ultimate Jewish talking-down to goys

Speak for yourself. I don't hate anybody. I hate some ideas, some attitudes. But I don't hate the people who hold them -- they can't help having been misled. And I can't show them where they're wrong if I'm too busy hating them.

Attached: Nancy.jpg (623x632, 66K)

What about those doing the misleading?

You talking mad shit for someone who's probably disarmed

>Democrat suicide
Democrats will take the White House in 2020, increase their lead in the house, and either take the Senate 51-49 or split 50-50.

Be in denial all you want, but the GOP shit the bed for 2 years and didn't fix any problems. The Dems are poised to dominate the 2020 elections and they WILL pass some extremely shitty leftist bills.

Persons who manufacture explosives for their personal, non-business use (e.g., making fireworks to set off on your own property or mixing binary explosive components to remove a stump in your own yard) are not required to have a manufacturer’s license. However, no person may ship, transport, cause to be transported, or receive explosive materials unless such person holds a license or permit.

And then we can begin the fun!

Attached: 1546521546889.jpg (980x742, 106K)

>it's not like the average person is willing to kill their neighbor over political disagreements yet.
I think you'd be shocked user.

>Democrats will take the White House in 2020
No.
>the GOP shit the bed for 2 years and didn't fix any problems.
No argument there.

They'll have to end it at some point -- eventually you start to lose your unpaid employees who are doing things you NEED to have done. ATC, TSA, that sort of thing -- if you start to lose people, you get to the point where air travel is going to have to be curtailed, and that starts to kick the economy in the ass. Trump needs he economy to stay strong. You also start to see the gibs money dry up, and at some point the Dems start to lose the support of the elements in their base who stay loyal in exchange for what the Dems give them.

At some point, hey either have to reach a compromise, or one side (or both) has to invent a way to fund things other than passing a budget or a CR, and then they both claim they won and move on.

When the burgers stop flowing, then and only then, will there be war in amerilardistan.

Attached: 6345234.png (800x600, 298K)

Attached: 2043986704209348.jpg (804x562, 38K)

Yep. I’m in. Major swing state and I’m voting blue. Accelerationism time boys!

Tha's not a pleasant image. Delet, plox, kthanxbai.

>it's not like the average person is willing to kill their neighbor over political disagreements
You must not have leftist neighbors.

a second civil war has been going down since jfk got shot its conducted via secretive politics and proxy wars like in the cold war
cold civil war

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html

These wonderful grenade launchers, sorry "flare projecters" are not classified as destructive devices!

Be warned, only non lethal shots may be legally used with this "signal launcher"

You might be right. Or you might be completely off. You have no fucking idea what will happen in two years. Thanks for posting, though.

In terms of culture wars, Anyone else here who's a parent of young kids, have you noticed a growing sense of predisposed casual annoyance/indifference or a general attitude of disapproval towards the fact that you have a kid? Especially amongst women in their 20s and early 30s?

I'm not sure what to make of it -- whether they're the fucking worthless "childfree" types or if, deep down, they're jealous and resentful.

I personally don't really give a fuck what these women think but it makes me angry on behalf of my young daughter who is a sheer joy, polite and kind, and deserves to grow up in a world where people show warmth, friendliness and respect to children unless given a reason otherwise.

For god's sake what's happening to the West when white children are treated like an unfortunate nuisance?

Relax. Non-issues don't need a general. If the media and technocrats are selling imminent civil war, it's a sign that the actual threat of such a thing isn't nearly high enough for their liking. That which isn't, they scream about. That which is, they either spin into usefulness, barely touch on or ignore entirely.

In the same way one can use a secondary search engine to reverse engineer a compromised search engine's bias results and build an accurate map of the ememy's outlined objectives, normie media/intenet is actually great, as long as you have sense enough to decipher it and alternate news sources to brush up on / take note of world events that would be otherwise blacked out. Normie news is the best cole mine canary a society could ask for. If it's absolutely losing its shit, super. Swing away. When it gets quiet, then you can go ahead and start worrying.

If you're going to create a new general, my vote is for Memory Hole General or nothing at all.

Attached: E7C05686-0208-4E71-86FF-47D5645EE59F.png (844x1017, 2.07M)

>americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
this is why jews will lose.

all items shown can be directly ordered to your homes btw.

money.cnn.com/2017/09/21/news/companies/silencer-muzzleloader/index.html

a silenced muzzleloader. Its not a gun legally speaking so felons may own it.

silencerco.com/maxim50/

bonus points, anything up to 50 caliber can be loaded into this suppressed modern blunderbuss

>Muh civil war

I wish you fools would do something. You won't do jack shit because you're a bunch of vaginkas.
All gay talkers you.

Attached: rqad279zqirx(1).jpg (900x1350, 227K)

>Memory Hole General
this is a good idea, why don't you start this?

>For god's sake what's happening to the West when white children are treated like an unfortunate nuisance?
How much time do you have user? Because this rabbit hole goes deep.

Attached: depression.gif (356x279, 744K)

I do. Other than politics, we get on OK. Wish they'd accelerate their No Bark training with their dog, but other than that...

Not everybody is so obsessed with politics that it dominates everything they do.

the reps did the inverse of what obama did.
he fixed the rural areas while shitting on you city faggots.
the people who aren't going to vote trump weren't going to vote for him anyway

an american who took the bananas out of his ears my hope is there are more of you out there before this gets stupid... communist agitation is afoot my friend stay frosty

useful to know

Too busy to give it the attention it deserves.

Speaking of suppressed weapons, next up we have an entire series of little headshot machines in the big bore airgun category.

airgundepot.com/airforce-texan-ss.html
45 cal

amazon.com/Benjamin-BPBD3S-Bulldog-Hunting-Rifle/dp/B00T9S3OBQ

both of witch produce next to no signature

Neocon pilled af. Hamilton made a very similar argument.

Attached: 1520287052304.gif (350x262, 1.89M)

Yeah. I either get sneers/stares or smiles.

It's pretty triggering for some to see a happy White family as it doesn't fit their vision of White people dying out.

The best way to spark a civil war would be to assassinate Trump. It'd be a win-win situation. Trump would go down in the history books as a slain hero, and the rural folks of America would storm Washington DC with assault rifles.

I'm more than willing to shoot marxists or anti-Wall democrats. They don't believe in borders, therefore they're not my countrymen.

Nice trigger discipline faggot

Attached: 1543567435046.jpg (327x346, 62K)

>the GOP shit the bed for 2 years and didn't fix any problems.

Supreme Court majority flipped.
Other excellent judges appointed at all levels.
Tax cut passed, economy revived.
Obamacare not straight up repealed, but it's essentially dead.

They didn't fix everything they could have, but it is not accurate to say they didn't fix everything.

Shit, I didn't vote for Trump, but if I'd known the success he'd have on the Court question I'd have done so just for that.

Like an airgun but want something even more stealthy?
Meet the modern crossbow: The airbow.

walmart.com/ip/Benjamin-Pioneer-PCP-Hunting-Airbow-450fps-BABPNBX/49772631?

recreationid.com/crosman/pioneer-air-bow-mpn-babpnbx.html?view=517268&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw_i26tvz3wIVYB-tBh1gvg3aEAQYAiABEgIAZPD_BwE

Dont want to pay so much?

You can make a single shot pump up one out of a cheap pump up pellet gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjOZMQwIMMM

Can you honestly say you don’t think it’d be beneficial at this point? I almost feel it’s the only thing that’ll right the country. It’s unavoidable desu

Attached: 6AABC0CF-F1FF-4A27-9C0A-3FC3552ECB0C.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

wHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP? LETS FIX THIS BEFORE IT GETS BETTER IT HAS TO BE DESTROYED AND REBUILT OR THE LEFT WINS THROUGH NUMBERS

iN THE DAY AND AGE THE MODERATES ARE THE uLTRA RIGHT

My cousin in law is career navy. During the period before Trump was sworn in he told us that he knows plenty of active duty marines that told him that if anything happens to Trump they would revolt.

I'm not an FBI agent, just a concerned citizen.

fIRE IS YOUR FRIEND
22lr
fiber optics and power lines
cell towers once the grid falls it is every man for hisself

That's why we should start bombing power plants
Like in the Turner Diaries

Attached: Dr. W. L. Pierce.jpg (600x529, 59K)

Wrong.

If I faced no legal repercussions I would be shooting progressives and niggers right now.

Unfortunately this. Too many people are weak sheep. That's why white people have backed themselves into a corner despite being the overwhelming majority.

If I was a twat I’d post asserting vague impressions I’d picked up from watching TV and going to school.
Stobbit. That’s the path to shill land.

Not exactly overwhelming majority. The official Census number is 60% white, but that massively undercounts illegals and kikes and arabs/north africans as white. Whites are probably at 50% or less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

When the day comes that those who proclaim the name of Christ are killed openly in this nation, then, as the Word says, run for the hills.

Or, Trump could begin the mass arrests, shut down all commercial traffic and declare martial law, and just as the entire left, the media and the normienet drew in the breath it'd need to point at him and reee DICTATOR in unison, he could resign, put Pence in control, take his whole family and go absolutely dark, leling from afar while the entire lot scrambled to adjust the narrative to suit his maneuver, hamfistedly retrofit Pence as literally Trump and grapple with the knowledge that the fattest, juiciest fake news titty they ever would suck just went dry.

>walking away from the explosion and looking back

They wouldn't even know where to begin. It'd be glorious.

Attached: DF4FAC50-20EC-462A-932A-DEF804514728.png (1280x959, 551K)

Spics proclaim the name of Christ, you Christcuck faggot. You're responsible for letting all these spics in.

Wtf is with this Pence shilling unless you're a faggot deepstater

What "gods" do you pray or not pray to friend?

I'm not shilling for him, you idiot. Mike Pencebot 9000 serves it's purpose and that it's squeaky clean. It would be a shit show watching the left try to paint him up as anything even resembling Trump, but that point was tertiary to begin with, so go fucking kill yourself.

That's exactly it, private.

War's over. We won.

Turns out, you're the BIG HERO! And we're going to hold a parade in your honor.

I get to drive the float, and Simmons here is in charge of confetti!

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (960x720, 91K)