How may on Jow Forums would do the same?

How may on Jow Forums would do the same?

Or would you give up on these kids because of the colour of their skin?

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1742, 440K)

I'd do it if they were white

Sounds like a pretty good deed. How would Jow Forums spin it?

@ the white boy niggerishly underdressed and putting his hands in his pocket for the photo.

I see future prisoners. Nigglets are cute when they are young! Who wouldent want to own a few!

I'd absolutely do the same. Dude's turning future felons into future construction workers. A few of them might even bother to stay around for their children.

At least he still has the Constitution.

This is literally what the black community needs. Blacks are capable of surviving in a society if they have dads to teach them not to be niggers.

Welfare killed the black family and created the modern nigger.

How old is this now?

This should be encouraged. Nothing wrong with this.

>niggers didnt give the sole white child a jacket or even a long sleeve shirt
DOTR NOW

Attached: melatonin.png (960x950, 775K)

Can we rangeban leafs? They greatly decrease the quality of Jow Forums with their low tier b8 threads. There are some good leafs but they're too far in between.
That said, good on him, at least some niggers are trying to fix their communities

Attached: 1518987674566.png (858x1390, 951K)

Honestly I'd rather have this than have niggers be raised by their ghetto trash mother. I still recall having a pro-segregation black teacher, he said that before segregation was abolished, blacks had stable families, were better educated, and more civilized than they are now. He also showed us 9/11 videos of how George Bush helped destroy the twin towers. Kek.

A chimp in a suit is still a chimp

Unironically nothing wrong with this, ho niggers!

That's probably the one his single mother bought, and most of the nigs were gifted theirs.

That story literally did go viral and made national news like a year ago.

>people acting normal
OH FUG they're BLACK? Round of applause everyone!

Attached: 1494479992524.jpg (441x566, 60K)

Youve already given up on us over the color of our skin, hypocrite faggot
Hide behind your pc talking that gay shit

Wow, blacks doing something for some blacks. It's amazing.

>give up
i never cared in the first place

FPBP

imagine needing white people this bad and crying about it

Some Gov./community program has got to do it right?

Nothing wrong with this. Based and redpilled.

The same way you did
Faggot

I prefer the chimps in suits more than without, faggot

We don't have to.
Black people will pull their own down
>why you trying to act white?

t. boomer

Evolution made the nigger. Freedom and welfare only allow the nigger to fully express himself within white society.

Since I'm white it would be seen as racist to do this.

The ratio seems to follow the statistics.

Attached: 「WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN」.png (765x764, 727K)

That would be even more true if you dressed them up like this...

Pic Related

Attached: mexicans.jpg (675x450, 87K)

shocking truth, nobody posted it

Attached: UAhiwLm.jpg (969x1759, 344K)

Most on Jow Forums would do the same. For youths of their own race. goes for (in no particular order) blacks whites hispanic indian persian arab east asian but not most Leafs. Jow Forumsacks are cool like that

these

I agree range ban leafs

That's wholesome

Honestly, good for that guy. He sees a problem and came up with a potential solution, I can get behind that.

You can't do that if you're white. Everyone will think you're teaching children to become white supremacists.

>my own personal League of Carltons

Yeah I would probably do that 2bh.

Attached: carlton.jpg (600x750, 49K)

BRILLIANT

Put 'Gentleman's Club' in the search bar, and you'll see exactly why this nigga be doin this shit

>nigger acts like a human
That needs to go viral.

Attached: whyisntthisviral.png (604x829, 832K)

This. From a fuckin wop. Shouldn't you be trimming your wife's moustache Giuseppe? Or fluffing her bull?

>Blacks doing something constructive for their own people.
> makes national news

They should actually be ashamed that this is such a rare thing, and speaks volumes about why they are in such a deep hole.
They are completely unable to see the path to success.
They see it as something they must demand be given to them

>Civilized human beings reading is so normalized that when niggers pick up a book it should be a national story

Attached: 1547619745637.gif (600x1062, 1.99M)

I like your thinking

that's an irish flag retard

Attached: 1546559200838.png (1280x711, 445K)

It's a good start.
They should also get them all jobs so they get used to working and earning money, and also taking orders from a boss, before they fall victim to a life of crime.
If he can get them working before they get a criminal conviction, they might become productive members of society.

Nature made niggers niggers.

This, honestly. If these kid continue this behavior into puberty, it will be shut down by nigger groupthink. It's the same reason they always rob and kill the one good nigger farmer in Africa.

i work at a school that is all kids who are kicked out of their primary school.
i can't emphasize how massive pieces of shit they are.
it's mostly having shit parents, but i see it with whites and nogs

I get them all working for my bicycle repo business

hell yeah, ive always had a dream to set up programs in poor areas to help teach boys how to be men. Teach them how to dress and behave, teach them skills like woodworking and farming, and also take them on hunting and fishing trips. I dont care if theyre white or black, having more respectable and responsible men in this country will help us alot.

this is the best way to fix blacks without enslaving them again. look at the legitimacy rates among blacks during segregation compared to today’s rates.

>would you give up on these kids because of the colour of their skin?

Yes.

fag

you have no say in this, you fags couldnt even hold haiti.

This.

I live in a majority black city that I am attempting to escape from.

The 20 somethings that work for me are all stuck in this group think and its extremely rare for them to break free from it and rise up.

They are constantly given opportunities for advancement but their personal pride won't let them take any sort of constructive criticism.

Their pride is their downfall. Its what holding them back from even being good farm equipment these days.

You can range ban your faggot feels, open discourse is for men not whiny cunts like yourself.

metaphorically pearls before swine

the fact that someone has to do that is actually a sign of failed government

well are these pizzagate guys still buying? maybe there is some spirit cooking cotton to be picked who knows?

Jesus fucking Christ. Niggers love celebrating and relishing in their own misery and victim-status. Do blacks ever get tired of shaming themselves? God damn, black men are so weak considering they have been bred like fucking work horses for a solid century.

Someone has to teach them how to dress in court

checked

I don't think I'd be working at a shithole with nigglets running around. I'd kill myself before that happens.

This is fantastic and should be implemented into every one of those "poor area" schools.

Female sexual selection did.
Female nigger are feral, while their male are dumb, selfish and nihilist.

May not 100% apply to the amerinegro, selection as been biased by the merchants.

we send tons fo shit to africa, and it didn't help look at it, we tried it and now we should try again on our "MAGIC" soil? you think that makes a difference?

This is actually really great. A lot of their developmental, social, behavioural, and economic problems arise from lack of positive role models at home or in school.

The apa just declared all of those things toxic. Save those poor boys send them to their single mothers.

Delet this

Mental and physical strength benefit each other tremendously and can be mutually exclusive but most often are not.

>Leafs
>taking part in discourse
all they do is make shitty threads and bait for (you)s

It's literally slave mentality. Nietzsche wasn't wrong about this matter at least.

The problem is that for every black guy who tries to help his own people, there are twenty black guys that don't give a shit.

How dare they? This is toxic masculinity!
Those kids should be at home with their mothers, learning to apologise for being born male.

Attached: image.jpg (3400x2200, 294K)

Yep.

I would give up on them because of the colour of their skin.

Putting a monkey in a suit doesn't make it a human being.

Attached: 1529686333014.jpg (819x376, 64K)

It's good that they are doing this, but Josh Paul apparently thinks niggers behaving and being taught decency, something everyone else does and takes for granted, needs to go viral.

>How may on Jow Forums would do the same?
With the white boy, sure.
>Or would you give up on these kids because of the colour of their skin?
With the black ones, yes, there's almost no chance they'll do anything other than end up in prison anyway. Black America proves this over and over again daily that they just can never, ever get their shit together and act like civilized humans.

Its bait, only a burger would make that mistake for real

This is so fucking goofy.

good on him

hope hes not a pedo

based.
self-initiative and self-improvement are the only path forward.

Attached: volunteers.jpg (1189x906, 293K)

That's actually pretty cool. Black males need all the positive role models they can get.

how, the biggest problem with blacks is their lack of a father figure to guide them into adulthood.