DAY 26! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 26!

DAY 26! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 26!

Attached: Sickomode.png (620x442, 314K)

based

Attached: A94C82D0-4854-4F60-B2AD-E4312C0B8FBD.jpg (400x400, 137K)

>When you enjoy groping strangers so much you do it for free.

I kinda hope a terrorist attack happens it would be entertaining seeing both sides blame the other.

eat shit dhs no more free iphones

Oh noes, not the TSA xD

Disband the TSA, go to private security measures only for airports.

>SOTU

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-15-at-11.00.46-AM.jpg (646x648, 61K)

>Trump fires all the airport workers
>No public airports anymore

Sounds pretty fucking dumb, but I wouldn't put it past Trump.

The real issue is it the government giving out the contracts. The current policy is to take the lowest bidder. The government is still running those contracts. Keep that in mind. It's not an allotment of money that goes all to that contract. If they can save money by purchasing liars who can't fulfill the contract, or losers, they do it.

Traffic has been AMAZING. VIVA LA SHUTDOWN!

Contractors can take the role. The only issue is this problem below.

contractors can go suck a dick instead of the governments teat

Oh yeah rent a cops will be a TOTAL STEP UP from the TSA

>not being paid
>somehow allowed clearance into building and sensitive communications equipment in a travel hub that has terrorists salivating

Hmm...it's almost like shit for brains leftists use government shutdowns to be drama queens. Also, I hope the government shutdown lasts long enough that most of the high school dropouts working for TSA have to find jobs elsewhere. I missed a flight to Vegas recently because some TSA faggot douche didn't like my left trouser pocket, because apparently Islamic extremists have blond hair, blue eyes, and travel in $1,700 bespoke suits. Then, because American Airlines is run by kikes, and I got to my gate a minute after they sealed the plane doors which by FAA rejewlations means they can't open the plane back up, I had to stand there and watch my plane sit on the tarmac with the sky bridge still connected for an additional 20 minutes while some cunt at the counter explained to me that "sorry, you missed the flight, so you have to pay for new tickets, even though we physically see you here and the plane 20 feet behind me and you were held up by TSA groping your dick. That'll be 450 goy tokens plus tip, oh, and by the way, your next flight is 8 hours from now and you're connecting from Phoenix to Vegas."

Fuck TSA, I hope they do starve, lose their homes, get tossed in jail for missing child support, and all the other shit they deserve for protecting terrorists from whites because apparently it's racist to prevent terrorism by targeting terrorists.

SHUT IT DOWN!
FIRE THE 800,000 "NON-ESSENTIAL" GOVERNMENT WORKERS.
SAVE MONEY, REDUCE GOVERNMENT.

Why are airports different from other services and need to be nationalized?

Fuck the TSA. I've said it before, they took my tooth paste because it was too big and could hold too much fluid, but had a guy doing heroin in the bathroom. They're a complete fucking joke.

Step up? Nah. Basically the same though. Have you seen how shitty most private prison guards are? Sometimes private security means cheaper not better.

That's what I'm getting at.

And.. who will actually do the work for the market value?