Food stamps to run out during shutdown?

Look i get there's useless leeches living off the tax payers. I cant wait for the chimp out when there's no more FS for them. Im concerned about the disabled aspect of obtaining funding to live off FS. Social security alone isnt going to cut it. My mother in law is mentally disabled and she only get $130 worth a month. Inb4 mentally disabled are useless & need to die off.

Attached: TRUMP-STARSHIP-TROOPERS.jpg (650x429, 101K)

>Ohh no the poor and disabled are gonna die

FUCK OFF LIBTARD!
THIS IS TRUMP COUNTRY NOW! FUCK THE POOR AND DISABLED! GOD BLESS THE RICH!

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 8K)

I voted for Trump you fucking autistic nigger

Attached: fe42063baf609ff1ce58b2c363641fac.jpg (524x1009, 109K)

>I voted for Trump
>but whining about muhh poors
Pick one

FUCK OFF KEK

Attached: 1268777395368.jpg (363x310, 33K)

mentally disabled are useless & need to die off.

EBT comes from state taxes so it's not affected by the (federal) government shutdown.

it wont happen. should it happen? yes. If not for government ((intervention)) you would have already had a plan in place for your crazy mom in law. You will make one soon in fact. shame on you for depending on the gibs...sad

Attached: 1546984048184.gif (719x663, 799K)

Maybe you just shouldn't live off your retarded mother-in-law's disability money then

yes fuck white people

Attached: food stamps 7.jpg (926x817, 134K)

>My mother in law is mentally disabled
You actually married some one who has a mentally disabled mother?

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

>poor whites
>voted themselves into starvation

BASED
I HOPE THEY TELEVISE THEIR DEATHS!
FUCK POOR WHITES! AND FUCK POORS IN GENERAL! LET THEM ALL FUCKING DIE! MORE ROOM FOR US! BASED TRUMP!

Attached: success_baby.jpg (513x339, 106K)

You have to work to benefit tax credits you lazy cunt

well then the dems should approve a measly 5 billion for the wall and quit bitching over nothing.

This. Have fun with mentally disabled children retard.

I dont live with her. My wife and i work full time and dont live off gov benefits.

That's why honest studies use apples-to-apples metrics like "per capita." Only a dumb nigger would think pavement apes at 13% of the population use more gibs than an ethnic group that comprises four times as much of the population.

If you care so much about her, you take her in and you pay for her shit. Why are my tax dollars paying for your retarded mom? I don't know the bitch!

LET HER FUCKING DIE! THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA! NO POORS NO DISABLED ALLOWED!!

\thread

Attached: 50fb53b980bedd84c1d42c4b45178778e1708e2e5e2296de3b238c8a8830211b.jpg (400x311, 19K)

Good citizens pull their weight.

>implying muhh per-capita is in any way fucking relevant here
>Ohh, I'm sorry that literally twice as many whites lost food stamps as blacks, but think about muhh per-capita Cletus. The per-capita will quench your hunger.
Stop being a fucking idiot

Attached: m79sb.jpg (460x307, 46K)

Stop being a nigger.

I created that shoop in 2015, nice to see it again. I wonder how much influence I've had on getting us on this timeline. At least 0.00001%

Yes, pull their OWN weight. Not pull the wait of some disabled cunt I don't even know. LET HER DIE!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This is good for bitcoin

Cool story Mudblood, but you have to go back.

You retarded faggot. Die in a pool of poz cum.

Sucks your mother in law is a retard.
You did have a choice not to marry a retard's child.

I hope you're able to pay for that cunts funeral, because there is no GOV GIBS for that shit.

Literally CRY MOAR FAGGOT

Attached: 59511d7da3630f1b008b56de-750-500.jpg (750x500, 58K)

Oh no, donations, food banks, and chuches will have meaning again...

...and people won't donate to savage animals who don't appreciate it.

Attached: oh-god-the-horror.jpg (625x533, 64K)

Please rest assure youre going to sleep tonight knowing that she isnt a sheboon.

Attached: 1522122954224.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Maybe she got into a bad wreck. Women can't drive.

>poor and disabled
>leeching off the tax payers
Sounds like a sheboon to me Tyrone

Mentally disabled are useless and need to die off. Hand over that Gadsden flag, libcuck. You’ve lost the right to fly it

Shutdown will end next week. The real reason for it is because once a federal employee has been furloughed for over 230 days their position is automatically subject to Reduction in Force (RIF) review. This means they can be fired without the usual obstructionism by the unions. Trump is just positioning himself to give the most useless 30% of the federal workforce their walking papers.