Trump needs to stop living off the government...

Trump needs to stop living off the government. He's purposely allowing these innocent Americans to be destitute while the government is shut down. In fact, it has been said that Trump is keeping the payroll from these studious government employees and transferring the funds to his bank accounts and multiple businesses to keep them from failing.

Impeach 45 now!

Attached: 1518584643023.png (753x287, 183K)

dems fault.
fund the wall and it's back open.

Trump donates 100% of his salary shill
In all fields

How does Maxine waters get food on her table?

Attached: thinking.gif (320x320, 240K)

Attached: F8CCB3A7-20FA-46DB-BC31-0BECB490D397.jpg (2048x1417, 705K)

Attached: A1CC95AE-CFD3-4754-AF7B-9530971CC75D.jpg (400x400, 137K)

HE IS TAKING THEIR PAYCHECKS AND KEEPING THEM FOR HIMSELF REEEEEEEEE.

Maybe Dems should come to the table then instead of tweeting from their hotels in Puerto Rico that this is Trump's fault.

>inb4 he owned the shutdown

Trump only lies when it's convenient for them.

Hi Maxine.

Also go fuck yourself.

True statement

Also fuck the left.

I legitimately hope he does this to half of the bureaucrats that have zero business working for the government.

Basically fuck big government, and fuck through left.

Somebody tell him Trump does it for free

literally hands his paycheck over to charity and this dumb sheboon thinks he's living off the govt.

she can't fathom not raping the dumb electorate.

>cries in pain as she strikes you

kek

The best part is how it’s all projection. Trump’s supporters are not the lazy fat-ass federal workers who can’t find another job.

Attached: You are here meme fixed.jpg (768x768, 175K)

This/ Thread.

OP is a filthy kike.

Attached: GodSpeaksInMysteriousWays.png (1339x591, 1008K)

Everything over 20% Furlough can afford to be shut down permanently.

I earn more in one day then this bitch earns in a year. Soon enough she can gum dick for money then say she earned something. You want fire

What funds dumbass? He passed up his presidential salary retard. He just paid for a McDonald's feast out of his own pocket. Why don't you just kill yourself if it's such a struggle for you? I find all this delicious, I hope the "government" never reopens.