There's a government shut down and people care more about Trump giving the Clemson team fast food

There's a government shut down and people care more about Trump giving the Clemson team fast food.

Attached: bigmac.png (1200x627, 1.68M)

I want some

Don't care about either.

Fuck off

who give a shit... nothing to talk about.
it will end when he can build the wall.
he not the one at fault or blocking it.

>le doesn’t care
>posts anyway

I guess that "shut down" isn't actually as big deal.

it honestly is a little fucking ridiculous. for about the same amount of money, or even less, they could have catered chipotle... that's a LEAST a little better. Jesus christ... they could have just got some local fucking trump supporting restaurant to cater... the dinner would have been horrible but wtf do a bunch of dumb college jocks care - the press would have never even heard of it. Instead, we get a bunch of leftist memes about big macs

Really goes to show how useless the government is.

Chipotle has a lot of food poisoning controversies. Imagine if the players got sick.

Trump knows how to get attention. If he served regular food it would have received 95% less attention.

There's a government shutdown? I didn't even notice.

Just fund the wall and there will be an end to the madness.

I'M LOVIN' IT

Attached: 1484943534433.png (2208x1242, 2.6M)

Regardless of who is president; wouldn't you be downright ecstatic eating anything with the president? Or in the White House for that matter?

That would require Dems to do their job.

why the fuck didnt he get chik fil a?

King of free PR. And the MSM just keeps giving it to him. They can't be that naive.

in DC?

media would have report the story how peoples are not getting pay and trump serve expensive foods and enjoy his high life.

he realy smart and did a good move.

They went to meet the President. The media has TDS.

Its amazing. McDonalds isnt classy, but the way that Donald Trump said fuck you to his opponents with this dinner is classy and priceless.

Just goes to show how little we actually need the government