Federal authorities on Wednesday announced a terrorist case against a metro Atlanta resident accused of plotting to...

>Federal authorities on Wednesday announced a terrorist case against a metro Atlanta resident accused of plotting to destroy the White House and other Washington D.C. government buildings.

>Hasher Jallal Taheb, of Cumming, was arrested in Gwinnett County and appeared briefly in court in downtown Atlanta in the case brought the FBI.

>Authorities said all threats have been neutralized and the suspect was believed to have been acting alone.

Attached: screenshot_4424.jpg (759x592, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/breaking-cumming-man-threatened-attack-white-house-authorities-say/REYZfPSsBFUeiJTIPkYaWN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ajc.com/news/breaking-cumming-man-threatened-attack-white-house-authorities-say/REYZfPSsBFUeiJTIPkYaWN/

MOSSAD GOT BTFO.

ALL ISRAELI ASSETS ARE GETTING TAKEN OUT KIKES.

Possible False Flag by Israelis at the Atlanta airport coming up.

>plotting to destroy the White House and other Washington D.C. government buildings
with cum

Tfw CUMMING is a real place

I actually pictured a guy jacking off then nutted on the White House or something.

Attached: cumming-man.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Posting from there right now. Sadly what used to be an all white community is quickly getting pozed by poos and Muslims.

Hasher Taleb? That doesn't sound very white.

Attached: 1522275985214.png (500x522, 137K)

Forsyth County, which is where Cumming is located, is being made vibrant.

Attached: forsyth_top.jpg (320x203, 20K)

Picture of the suspect.

Attached: FCN_Terrorism_3_011819_wbe.max-900x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Look, we all do some crazy shit while cumming now and then.

>cumming man

i bet he regretted it right after, typical

>Cumming Man

Attached: 1481418870081.gif (300x300, 408K)

not his proudest fap

The articles title is infinitely more interesting than the information.

Of course it is you silly slant. Ridiculous place names are a time honored Anglo tradition

>Cumming man
Did he threaten to bust one on the Washington Monument?

It's sad how much and how quickly North Fulton and Forsyth County has changed.

At least he's boycotting Gillette

>Hasher Jallal Taheb
out of curiosity I look this guy up on Intelius. I get 1 result. He lives in Cumming, GA but he is 50 years old

Attached: 1521667573934.png (838x784, 620K)

If anyone is familiar with the recent Thedarkoverlord leaks. They detail that the FBI was tipped off that Moussaoui had detailed plans to hijack an airliner and commit a mass attrocity.
Why are the FBI being so flimsy and saying "He is acting alone." This event could escalate especially in a government shutdown. The FBI needs to water board this terrorist now.

>alright Jerry the articles almost done I just need a good take on how to describe this fucking whack-job
>I've got you man just wait another..eh..30 seconds

Another person who didn't understand that "White House" is a name.

The FBI doesn’t even try to hide their obvious entrapment. Also, WTF is an FBI “worker”. Orwellian times we live in.

r u also cumming?
rn?

He was gonna blow a load of ordinance so big, it'd make your head explode.

Cummings is like an hour away from Atlanta proper, gwinette is it's own city, why metro Atlanta

>cumming was good because it was white
>nevermind crackheads and meth houses every block
Neck yourself

lol

Gwinnett is a county you dumb fuck, and it's in Metro Atlanta.

Why are Americans so fucking stupid god damn.

>Cumming man
kek, he'd have made a mess for sure

This is one of those rare occasions where I think a bust was made to divert attention from another story, this story as a matter of fact >If you read the story in this thread, it sounds like one of those cases where the perp was guided all the way by the undercover agents.

So he wanted to commit a terrorist act. Wrong, obviously, but did he have the capacity?

From what I read, the FBI set him up with the arms merchant (another FBI agent), helped him to pay for the weapons buy, planned with him, then busted him.

Guy obviously isn't an upright citizen, but he sounds more patsy than terrorist.

big, if true

If you thought Cumming, GA was amusing, try Intercourse, PA or Hell, MI.

Friend of mine lived near Intercourse, PA and moved to Cumming, GA. I think his father has a sense of humor.

I'm moving to Dawson or Cherokee county when my lease is up. Or maybe Lumpkin. Even up here in Silver City the place is getting brown. Time to get out.

That user likely is a Nigerian who lives in an Obama apartment complex in Stone Mountain or Lithonia.

Attached: tumblr_pey8egtOOZ1tduuewo1_1280.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

Attached: tumblr_pfpnt3emWO1tduuewo1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Attached: tumblr_pgi93ptINW1x84hq2o1_1280.jpg (943x1200, 120K)

Attached: wp.jpg (675x518, 153K)

Oh look, a butthurt colored monkey that couldn't manage building a shack is using the white man's invention to ook and eek.

Underrated, now please change your flag

>Cumming man
Oh shit

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 8K)

you have proved your point. anarchist are subhuman.

>>Saving and growing wealth so they can pass it down to the next generations.

Why do commiefaggotniggers not like this? Do they not take care of their own or is that the states responsibility

>cumming

That cartoon is retarded. Someone put it out of its misery.

Elizabeth Warren pretended to not be white for free shit and jobs.

In reality It’s not what you know it’s who you know. Unfortunately the family structure in the black community is damaged, single moms out of wedlock, no fathers. This is all from the progressive play book to keep minorities down, it is not inherently racist to exercise freedoms and utilize opportunities given to you. And liberals hate that.

I would never threaten to attack the White House. That's just stupid.

Tell them you're an Albino Negro.

> U.S. Attorney Byung J. “BJay” Pak speaks outside the federal courthouse
> BJay

Attached: 80d.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

>Cumming man

Attached: 1544624614327.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>Cumming man

lol

Anyway, journalists will sweep this under the carpet and it'll be forgotten in 24 hours. Fuck, it's mostly a memory right now. It doesn't serve their corrupt little narrative, you see.

Iran shill getting scared