So what are one of the many other ways that a "wall" can be bypassed?

So what are one of the many other ways that a "wall" can be bypassed?

Attached: 1.jpg (784x560, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672
youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
fox5sandiego.com/2013/04/30/man-gets-stuck-in-border-fence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ladder and rope.

/thread

documents

Personally I think a small handheld reciprocating saw is a pretty is an overall effective implement.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

I think you may actually be retarded.
You need something like a 9 inch angle grinder, that shit you posted is for cutting wood.

Attached: AEG-BEWS18-230BL-230mm-9-inch-brushless-angle-grinder.jpg (900x506, 99K)

It doesnt matter because it will stop a vehicle and slow down foot traffic.
That's all it needs to do.
>Aww we cant just cross the border at 60mph in a car. We have to now stop, unload and set up a ladder, and climb over. At which point we are on foot.
>but lol we can still get over it you idiots

Attached: 1434609360942.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

don't worry, i'm sure some cuban jew will offer boat rides from mexico to louisiana

>Fuck your laws
Illegals and their supporters really want people to know they do not come in peace but rather to break the laws and get all the gibs they can. Pure cancer.

Attached: 73846875345.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

That's low volume, and has a high failure rate

Most illegal immigrants come by plane and simply never leave once their visa expires.

Unless they're making the slats out of hardened steel I highly doubt even a couple of dollar store blades can't chew threw them in minutes.

underrated

Lmfao are you kidding dude... look at that micro battery.

A BORDER WALL FOR AMERICA STOPS DRUG TRAFFICKING AND PEOPLE SMUGGLING.

Go on though keep on raging about filthy beaners, they do smell bad.

Those are not carrying illegal weapons or drugs either.

Have you ever fucking done *anything* with steel? Anything. Welding, metalwork, even tried to cut through anything made of the cheapest, most rusted out metal you could find?

I actually agree with immigration control desu. I just personally don't think a trump wall(tm) is going to do squat. What happened to the 50 foot high 2 foot thick wall of reinforced concrete on all 2,000 miles of the southern border?

Yeah no shit, this is a memelab thread

Attached: Dicksword.png (1288x759, 120K)

Im looking forward to the cartel/border patrol skirmishes that will inevitably occur to ultimately showcase why the wall was needed badly

Kek

That's still a solid 5-10 minutes of sawing. Wouldn't that be enough to make at least 2 incisions on a single slat to fit malnourished children through?

This. Fuck shills and fuck jannies for enabling them.

Attached: 1546998817797.jpg (636x700, 83K)

It's steel, not cast iron. Even if it were hardened don't they have carbide coated blades or something for that?

So what are one of the many ways a gun law can be bypassed
So what are one of the many ways a locked door be bypassed
So what are one of the many ways a security camera be bypassed
So what are one of the many ways any law, barrier, security system be bypassed?
Are you saying that we shouldn’t bother with a level of protection just because it isn’t perfect?
Drive to Chicago, leave your wallet in the car, and don’t lock the doors then retard.
Or better yet, point a gun at your head without the safety on and pull the trigger. Because why bother with safety measures if they can fail?

By sucking my penis you faggot.

Attached: 1546545396681.png (645x729, 58K)

see

dumb seeposter

Attached: fuck you.jpg (500x300, 45K)

For real though what's next, a fucking wooden picket fence?

Attached: trump wall.png (2300x1533, 609K)

Walk around it?

Scarecrows?

Attached: 1465101708732.jpg (800x800, 319K)

>I actually agree with immigration control desu.
Many people claim that they do but they really don't. As smartasses like to point out thinking they have a gotcha when pressed on if they would cut legal immigration that lots of overstayers are using to exploit the system they say no.

"We NEED more immigration... visa overstayers are the majority of those here illegally... we NEED more immigration because who are the corporations going to hire?... most illegals do not jump a wall... we NEED more because who is going to work the fields>"

>What happened to the 50 foot high 2 foot thick wall of reinforced concrete on all 2,000 miles of the southern border?
I would love to have every member of both parties and their families be executed live on national tv so Trump could order the wall to be built and if Mexico refused that Mexico city be nuked but too many people like the idea of the US being shit on by the 3rd world. They love the idea to shit on the place where they live and feel self-righteous about it.

"Ha! I support the import of millions from the 3rd world! Why don't we have free everything?... building a wall is immoral... Why isn't the minimum wage higher?... We need to import millions more from the 3rd world!"

Attached: 857652476234.jpg (6000x1189, 1.14M)

Shut the Fuck Up Nancy.

Fuck this Trump wall shit.
We have loads of peace time ass picking military personnel.
Put those faggots out there to stop border crossings and make them earn their pay.

Attached: 1400620351936.jpg (634x498, 46K)

Overstays are another problem and maybe I'd be willing to go as far as just shutting down the whole program entirely.

Also you're right, even republicans are backing down from the wall. Things don't look good.

Remember user that according to this NYT anti-Trump cartoon the US military personnel did not enlist to secure US borders but rather the borders of countries in the Middle East.

Attached: 84759783649875345345.jpg (1050x668, 330K)

>even republicans
The Republican Establishment never wanted a wall. The Establishment of both parties want a repeat of 1986 with Ronald Reagan signing amnesty in exchange for "border security" that never came as here we are today dealing with the same and even bigger problems. The game is to import as many illegals as possible, get the morons in the general public to support amnesty, and convince the president at the time to sign an amnesty bill. Reagan did that in 1986 and the results have been written about ever since.

"A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants"
>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672

youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

Attached: 98347568734509834753.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Why not both?

This is just baffling.

wow that's the same way we'll take care of you, leaf

I'm surprised no one has edited it to say
>I enlisted to get free college
>... Not to work!

Israels wall as worked very well. they are saying they dont work because (((they))) are afraid they will lose their voters if its built.

Don't you know user that US military personnel are not about protecting US borders but rather about spending a decade and trillions of dollars in the Middle East until a certain little country surrounded by walls and given billions of US tax payer funded aid per year says we can leave.

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

As everyone is told 24/7 the popular vote is what matters and to win a popular vote you need a larger number on your side. What better way to get larger numbers than to import more voters.

I have said this many times but people just ignore it. From Mexico down through South America there are enough homeless to have a caravan of 10,000+ per month of just homeless for about a decade straight. The open borders crowd mouthes are watering at the prospects of unlimited open borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

Attached: 89374758378453450.jpg (1100x763, 191K)

It's funny though, as if they destroy parts of the wall, they can have a felony thrown on and then they're immediately kicked out.

What I don't get about Israel is that there's hardly any "white" people there. The Jews there are basically Arabs for all intents.

The Palestinians and Israelis are basically the same people genetically.

It's like East and West Germany.

Based. Why don't more Americans realize this? You will be replaced

Jews in Israel see a clear difference between themselves and the "others". So much so they are happy to openly defend their walls and apply very strict border security measures. Only outside of Israel do you see Jews happily call walls "immoral" and evil.

Attached: 1547260388181.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

A large majority of them aren't just willing to get felony charges but risk their lives bleeding to death on the razor wire here to cross. It angers and saddens me at the same time and makes me realize how much more important that makes an actual fucking wall. Not just for our sake but for their sake as well.

fox5sandiego.com/2013/04/30/man-gets-stuck-in-border-fence/

Getting a visa, entering legally, and overstaying, like most illegals.

It is only a matter of time before they find out the hard way. As the Left most obviously become comfortable with pushing for open borders it will become more of a reality.

Attached: 1546567368184.png (769x508, 719K)

It's funny, though. I went to Israel for .mil shit, and no one was white. It was literally no different to when I was in Baghdad. I couldn't tell the difference other than language. Hell, there's more difference between many European nations physically. Russians may as well be a different species compared to say, Anglos, when you compare Israelis and Arabs.

I think they can't be thrown out quickly if they just cross the border now. If they make the wall very hard to climb, so it's easier to break through, then you've got instant deportation.

But it'll only stop half of the illegals, and only the ones that have no skills, value, or money to get the visa in the first place to overstay.
Also it will only make the huge human and drug trafficking across the border harder instead of stopping it 100%
Haha, don't you look stupid now?

Fuck the political shit!
Practical needs to be put into practice.

Hey what do they Israelis do their army?
Yup secure their borders.

both of what?