Molyneux has gone too far

He needs to stop this madness, I thought he was a libertarian

Attached: 1547697527760.jpg (1242x1122, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkVw9ONIP4c
youtube.com/watch?v=ddzyY97cT04
youtube.com/watch?v=nCI0luCwM_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qtfmqgZXYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's waking up

Attached: 1547143742306.jpg (184x184, 13K)

It's like he's me now

Attached: 142389287902394.png (1260x2065, 259K)

N i c e

Attached: 6DBB2FF9-7A01-4499-AA11-442FCD3E35B5.png (594x415, 297K)

I only dislike mixed race kids because they'r ugly and are only accepted by their minority half. what white people actually think the half white, half black kid is white? How many think he is black? Would rather have pure race niglets than mixed race kids

he's been super edgy these last weeks, not sure what happened

Trip to Poland.

molymeme is on fire

do you feel it lads? that undeniable pause in the winds?

keep the foot to the neck and the pedal to the metal

Attached: quip.jpg (1287x726, 113K)

funny nobody ever mentions robert deniros kids when they talk about how based race mixing is, rofl

This is what happens when boomers overdose on Jow Forums memes. I'm seriously worried he's going to go full Paul Nehlen.

Interestingly don’t they always identify as negroes because of the benefits?

Attached: Molyneux paying attention.jpg (779x960, 163K)

I feel like the older you are, the longer it takes to digest the redpills. The boomers are hopeless, older Xers like molyneux can swallow the redpills but they take a decade to digest

Holy shit, Stefan.

Attached: 2BF1F2C3-1201-40CE-8C18-CE8DCBF4F486.gif (268x186, 1.75M)

What with the retardation about libertarianism here? Look up Ron Paul's border policies, etc. Molyneux hasn't said anything against libertarianism, you're just retarded.

All hail the big shiny forehead!

At some point he will regret that he did not hide his power level.

Nobody should be hiding their power level tf

some men would rather be honest with themselves than live in fear.

there is no such thing as a libertarian.

I'm sure he means every word of this and isn't just trying to find a new audience willing to give him money.

Shut up faggot. Facts are facts.

Attached: 703A5931-C37E-4A5C-9F65-E058583CCD97.jpg (640x442, 56K)

>actual common sense statistically based facts stated in an upfront way without hate
RAAAAAYYCCCCYYYSSSTT!!! FUCK WHITE PPPL

He's becoming Jow Forums's PR.

They are just fucked from day 1. Mentally and emotionally they are fucked because groups of both blacks and whites hate you, and physically you more diseases of all kinds. All for a 5 point gain in IQ

ONE. DOLLAR.

In my experience the white family are always more accepting of the little mongrel despite their instijcts telling them otherwise, but they usually betray that genorisity by identifying with the shitskin side regardless of how much abuse they recieve from others of their kind.

why cant boomer handle our memes? is it genetics?

molyneux was never a libertarian. he would need to have principles to be one. hes just a bald headed loon with a messiah complex
youtu.be/XkVw9ONIP4c

>gain

based and redpilled

He is publicly going where Libertarian's must necessarily end up.
> t.paulTard

Here we fucking go

Attached: 4234234.png (349x345, 172K)

Mexicans are some of the most mongrelized people on the planet lol. This redpill isn't for you. Stick with the jq

I feel it
youtube.com/watch?v=ddzyY97cT04

Attached: 3c8.jpg (629x560, 394K)

Nassem Taleb destroyed him completely on Twitter ..he couldn't come up with better arguments and blocked Taleb like a teenager..
This might be just him trying to cope.

What did this Nassem fellow say?

uh huh

he is a libertarian, he's just giving people information they should probably act on voluntarily.

just yet another retard saying something to the effect of IQ not being a perfect measurement therefore its all bullshit. pajeet is bullshitting, just like taleb

Molyjew going full 1488.
I like it.

Tl;Dr he refuted the whole field of Psychology field's study on IQ and the IQ itself as a measurement of something worthwhile...he again went on hammering him and exposing him as a mad racist with low intellect.
Further Some points on geopolitics and history as nails in coffin..
You guys should follow him on Twitter, makes very good alternative opinions..

>Tl;Dr he refuted the whole field of Psychology field's study on IQ and the IQ itself as a measurement of something worthwhile
holy shit youre retarded

>Molyneux has gone too far
He hasn't gone far enough. The time for arguments has passed.

no thanks, ive had enough of basic bitch left wing retards

>5 Point gain
Or 15 Point deduction depending on how you look at it

SOON

Attached: C9_x5Tg5oz9WMarGpyBFbwEmN-mrokUrKLLfiTeJUAo.jpg (640x512, 52K)

I don't think he's left wing or right wing or centrist he makes good academic points....he sucker punched Paul Krugman too... and that was Gold.

What a lying little streetshitter. It was Taleb who couldn't make arguments, and Taleb who blocked Molyneux.

Okay..yes my bad.. Taleb blocked him..
but taleb annihilated him and that's the truth.

>I don't think
yeah, sounds about right.
opposing IQ as a measurement of general intelligence automatically makes you a centrist or left winger.
its for people who don't want to believe in race and intelligence differences, purely an emotional standpoint
pic related, crime as a result of low IQ. keep in mind, there are way more whites than either blacks or hispanics in america, lol

Attached: 1545668305148.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

It doesn't matter if Nassim Taleb, a quant with proven intellect that he has applied and used to make money, BTFO a YouTube personality known for his "no spanking" policy of child rearing--no one cares as long as he echoes their beliefs. One strong belief is that (((IQ))) verifies the supremacy of white men, or whites in general, or men in general, or whatever. It doesn't even matter to these guys that chinks managed to cheat their way to a better IQ score through selective testing and poor reporting, they're happy as long as they're better than niggers and spics.

Taleb has way more redpill credential than Moly. He straight up says desiring to live among one's own is totally natural, that niggers featured very little throughout history even in Africa, that the only important blacks are Americans who wouldn't have achieved if not for slavery, that the Chinese stole a bunch of shit, etc., etc.. He never uses (((IQ))) to explain shit because it's useless except to test for Down's Syndrome and he's proven it.

Anyway I still love the new Moly and find this highly entertaining show. He's gonna fight his way back into relevance by lighting himself on fire, and may become even more radical as the years progress.

he didn't say it was all bullshit, he said it isn't some metric of supremacy and wasn't as accurate at determining quality of life/outcomes as many other metrics. he's right, you just cant into math

Question: who usually has a tantrum and blocks their opponent, the winner or the loser? You think Taleb won because you're a brown person with a population of a lower average IQ and would like IQ to be a pseudoscience. In reality, its Taleb who is -pseudo, a pseudo-intellectual.

Go away needful, you failed

>I thought he was a libertarian
he's a meme

Anecodtoally this is true. You feel like you don't belong anywhere. There will always be those of either race that treat you like shit. Though I've seen less whites and more hispanics do this. The moment you can't speak spanish, you are other to them, which is readily apparent the moment they started talking to you in spanish and you look confused.

We are not accepted by the minority half. Nor the white half. We will always be other, to both sides. Thats a shitty fucking feeling. Espcially considering that mixed race has so often ended up single mother parent.

Why do you need IQ to say niggers are largely criminals? Do you really need to administer a test to each and every one? IQ is the shit that's demanding you think of everyone on some numeric scale or some shit. On an IQ test a white idiot and a black idiot are pretty similar, but everyone knows these idiots are probably going to be radically different in character. IQ lets people pretend that as long as you can get a nice number, that means you're quality stock when that isn't fucking true

Correlation Vs. Causation..

Agreed and I too hope so.

t. low IQ nignog seething over how shit his race is

IQ has been proven forever and is used in all sorts of field. this is literally not a debate among any serious person

The nation of China cheats on its IQ, not individual Chinese in the US or elsewhere. Japan also does not and has a high IQ. The area of Europe with the highest average IQ is Northern Italy I believe, and they co-created capitalism, modern banking, etc, not to mention being the founders of the Renaissance and very influential in modern invention. IQ is very correlated to populations success, the fact that the metrics of individual success are not so easily used to determine success isn't even the same argument.

Attached: unionize-top-ten-color.jpg (675x655, 519K)

Attached: wNpCNi3.png (1280x1163, 892K)

Attached: 1 Dtlont3f-Q87QSZC9UyaAw.jpg (800x536, 148K)

more than 0% of muslims and jews are inbreds. thats genetics going backwards.

cant wait to start hunting them down

Attached: 48377316_2249166325094151_6965349588651737088_n.jpg (720x960, 137K)

I fucked up that last sentence's grammar for sure but I'm sure you can take my meaning.

What does me being brown has to do this? I might as well have an IQ of single digit and I can care less.
As an academic point of view he presents different opinions, and it's good that we're not walking as sheeps..
And he blocked him is not because he lost, it's because Moly stood up as low intellect unworthy to be talked..

Taleb disproved it. It's not a debate among child psychologists who charge sometimes upwards of $5k/battery of intelligence tests. Liberals and left wingers love (((IQ))), everyone is equal as long as the number is the same. It predicts nothing. Having anything above ~120 actually seems to cause negative results, such as alcoholism, drug addiction, joblessness, criminal activity, and psychological disorders. So basically, below 90 you're a nigger, and above 120 you're a nigger if we are to gather anything from all of this bullshit

>muh mesopotamia is proof that my country of origin is smart

This is not to be taken personally leaf... How's this going to change our lives anyways?
the muh high IQ is equivalent to muh dick arguments

No, he was blocked because he argues practically, not with high-faluting nonsense. Taleb was too arrogant/thick to understand the fact that because IQ tests aren't as accurate predicted individual success because of all sorts of factors, they do predict success of a selected population.

Molyneux disproved a lot of Taleb's bullshit here
youtube.com/watch?v=nCI0luCwM_Q

>It doesn't even matter to these guys that chinks managed to cheat their way to a better IQ score through selective testing and poor reporting, they're happy as long as they're better than niggers and spics.
jews did the same with their scores, incidentally
>it's useless except to test for Down's Syndrome
>he's right
false and false, you don't undo a hundred years of research just by stating an opinion. it's "incomplete", yet its the best
quote:
>psychometrics peddlers looking for suckers (military, large corporations) buying the “this is the best measure in psychology” argument when it is not even technically a measure
he's just another basic bitch "IQ isnt a real measure" idiot. dont be fooled by his ramblings, this is his key point and he literally admits to wanting to upset "racists" because its the most accurate way we have of proving nonwhites arent fit to live with us
it means you have more potential and wont be limited as much as people with lower scores, and its greatly backed up in a number of ways
>Why do you need IQ
i don't, and i bet most people dont - you can easily tell even as a child that certain groups of people simply do not measure. it's a great way to explain why things are going the way they are
the causation is they stop developing intellectually around age 12, lol. niggers literally believe in magic.

Attached: 1525869560819.jpg (357x357, 24K)

Wrong. Only verbal IQ correlates well with "success," if success is money and GDP per capita. Oh, and it only works if you exclude China, Korea, and Japan. Weird, right? That only those three countries are outliers for a pattern literally every other country fits? We could say "genes" but Cambodians, Vietnamese, et al don't fall anywhere near the Chinese even though being genetically identical to most south Chinese. It's almost like...they're cheating...or something

IQ has not remained static throughout history. Do you really think Italy would test high IQ throughout time? How about Germany? Norway? Wrong. Wealth predates high IQ every time. Wealth is a predictor of IQ, not the other way around.

JF did a review of stefans rebuttal
youtube.com/watch?v=qtfmqgZXYzg

Shittiest needful argument ever. I'm eating TWO hamburgers for your dishonest transgressions.

>libertarian
Nope, he’s alt-right

>pajeet is bullshitting
this should not come as a surprise

When did Molneaux start browsing Jow Forums?

He says in the video that he won't address Taleb's mathematical proof that IQ is total crap. THE MATH IS KIND OF FUCKING IMPORTANT. Moly just wants to continue to appeal to the easiest sell on YouTube, insecure whites or spics who think they're white that believe in IQ even though most haven't ever taken an IQ test as an adult.

Leaving for the class bros..will have discussion on this.. soon.

>Having anything above ~120 actually seems to cause negative results, such as alcoholism, drug addiction, joblessness, criminal activity, and psychological disorders. So basically, below 90 you're a nigger, and above 120 you're a nigger source

As stated before - this is the unavoidable conclusion all libertards end up at. I was there once, but realize where it has to go and accepted.

woops, greened 'source'

source that claim please

Study hard, fight with us later.

alt lite*, although he dabbles in race/iq and some other things that alt liters won't touch with a 10 foot pole. we should keep pushing him so he ends up at his logical conclusion
pic related my dude

Attached: 1526762836711.jpg (352x530, 56K)

>suits
Are you Spergon of Cuckad with a VPN?

>Molymeme calls out Mutt-babies and low-key "Muh hybrid vigour" meme
>Amerimutt dislikes this

>alt-right
No serious person calls themselves "alt-right".

Reminder that a lot of Jow Forums browsers were once lolberts like Molyneux.
Molyneux is just another one in long line of libertarians that went down this usual political trajectory.

When the Philosopher began to hate.

>Oh, and it only works if you exclude China, Korea, and Japan
? South Korea and Japan are very successful nations.

>It's almost like...they're cheating...or something
I already agreed that the nation of China is cheating. This doesn't mean Chinese don't have a higher average IQ, especially in the West, as we can test Chinese-Americans, who score higher on average than Whites.

>Wealth predates high IQ every time.
So can you explain how South Africa was not rich prior to high IQ populations settling there? Can you explain why Saudi Arabia and Qatar, etc, don't have a high IQ despite their wealth, and yet Norway has a higher HDI, etc, than those countries despite being rich from the same resource? Your argument is absolutely silly.

>Jews did the same
Yes. Anti-semitism was pretty normal in the US when (((IQ tests))) came along to prove how smart the Jews actually were. Someone's worth to society being proven by a magic Jew number they paid a lot of money to see is the kike-iest thing I've ever heard, and it's the ultimate irony so many otherwise redpilled people think this is the foundation of their racism. Nassim argues that racism is simply how were are, that it is natural, and because it is natural, it is desirable. How the fuck is he a "liberal bitch?"

>one of the most accurate ways we have
Fuck off Sven, maybe you guys want to comb through every Somali to see who could be an astrophysicist one day based on a magic Jew number, but the crime rates, rates of single motherhood, rates of STD infection et al are good enough for me.

The reason that high IQ appears to lead to good results is that it's very likely that if you have a high IQ, you were born into a wealthy family. Wealth predicts IQ, not the other way around. Taleb proves it.

Why do you sound fresh off fucking redddit?
>Moly just wants to continue to appeal to the easiest sell on YouTube, insecure whites or spics who think they're white that believe in IQ even though most haven't ever taken an IQ test as an adult.
>he's wrong cuz his audience is insecure durr

He is

And he is also right

pseudoscience
There's no such thing as mixed-race cause there aren't even multiple races in homo sapiens. We don't know scientifically what a white or a black person even is.

kek

>Wealth predicts IQ, not the other way around. Taleb proves it.
This is such a bad argument. He made mathematical formulas to try to prove his emotional beliefs, but it didn't work because they are basically irrational. The US went to being poor to being rich in a very quick time period, largely due to high IQ population inherited from Europe. Genetic IQ has already been proven, but you ignore that actual proof from empirical data.

>Be high IQ mixed individuals
>Suffer high IQ problems like others.
>It's taken much more serious because (((race politics))).
Thanks for the concern but fuck all you niggers.

Biology expert detected
>not