Japan

Japan is making thotbots that will poledance for you whenever you want and will never say no.

Women are officially ON FUCKING NOTICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOmO2A74stQ

Attached: wtf.jpg (1260x708, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/SW-3701-automatic-sperm-collect-machine_1979258167.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.71.63eb305bU5RkSG
youtube.com/watch?v=U0eS3zC3Jco
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give it big flopping tits

I'm just the messenger, I can't give it anything but my sweet, sweet love.

It's a good start, let me know when they can moan and cum when i slap that juice ass. Also i want a waifu, so i need to know how things are coming along in the AI department.

Attached: 1547313937759.jpg (679x960, 55K)

Attached: BB.jpg (1200x451, 422K)

Attached: ce4bb3ea-a561-4fd8-8f4f-11b623b10cb8.jpg (500x505, 50K)

Attached: deficit-talk-two-party-system.jpg (650x629, 162K)

Attached: f9074764-baa4-4fe9-a3ed-33dd7812d5d8.jpg (597x784, 109K)

Attached: 1523311318953.webm (480x270, 1.04M)

That was not the plot of breaking bad at all. He wanted to make enough money for his family so they could live easily as if he stayed alive and worked for them for the rest of his life, not make money to attempt to cure himself.

Ignore this man, give it big honking rocket launchers

No holes?

Attached: japan robotic woman.jpg (683x1024, 138K)

Come one Japan, slow down a little.

Attached: ocbaunJE451uc1y2jo4.jpg (1280x1810, 653K)

Wtf

Ignore this man, give it a DFC.

Attached: tUjdu.jpg (1280x1746, 432K)

where's the penis?

Sold separately.

Attached: WSooxNW.jpg (1298x1600, 420K)

nice

Attached: 103219651.png (789x1200, 628K)

Attached: How 2B came to be.jpg (741x112, 24K)

At this point Japan really needs some of its women to devote themselves to being the broodmothers of the nation.

that's a Sperm collecting medical device, costs $3000. you can order it from Alibaba

alibaba.com/product-detail/SW-3701-automatic-sperm-collect-machine_1979258167.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.71.63eb305bU5RkSG

She doesn’t need holes if she is programmed to hug me while I cry

Attached: mpv-shot0239.png (848x732, 911K)

Sex is for making babies, you nerd virgin incels.

Support this!

Fuck it, make one that clean house and wash dishes and i will preorder that shit

I wouldn't want to be hugged even by a real woman if it was a fake hug.
Fuck hypocracity

If the AI was programmed to do it, how would it be hypocritical? There wouldn't be any ulterior, that'd simply be its function.
Hollow, perhaps, but hypocritical would be another matter.

Attached: ebce2761-s.jpg (800x600, 82K)

that's some terrible dancing

Degenerate.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Why would you want to make it look older? It's a robot, it can look however you want.

Kill it with fire

Japan will get browned just like every other nation to solve their "birthrate" crises.

Basement Jaxx called it

youtube.com/watch?v=U0eS3zC3Jco

sexbot >>>>>>>>>>>>>> a woman

prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't

4. Technical Parameters
1) Massage frequency: 0-1.5Hz
2) Motion frequency: 0-2.5Hz
3) Motion journey:30-50mm
4) The adjustable range of sperm-collecting barrel walls:10-30mm
5) Cavity with constant temperatures Portable DVD player
China thinks of everything.

Why would we prove you wrong? You're absolutely correct. Artificial wombs will save the world.

There are starving people in the world and rich people are building million dollar stripper robots...

>Crying about how private individuals spend their money.
>Wanting to spend other people's money for them.
This should be criminal behaviour.

Today's starving kids are tomorrow's shitty parents.

Attached: 1547663162773.jpg (1024x538, 30K)

Money well spent, you faggot leaf.

Attached: SNI.webm (1920x818, 558K)

boo hoo, 70 IQ Africans can't figure out how to get food on their own

I am totally going to tear up and cry, I promise

Is it self cleaning? Asking for a friend.

pic is certainly not true for nigger countries. so he called all those third worlders barbaric.

niggers aren't human

Meaning comes from within user, not without. As long as your brain senses the warmth of the hug I promise you that you will believe the lie. Humans excel at believing intangible lies, do you really think a lie that you can see and smell and program to be just right for you would be hard to swallow? Woman now days are programmed anyway so you are already living in the realm of belief, with this tech you can be the programmer. She could cut your hair like a pro, download every sexual technique known to man, take you step by step through fixing your car, always give you accurate navigation, the list goes on. I mean fuck it, you could program her to be a chemist and she could make all the acid you need to believe she is real. The future is glorious and the currency of pussy is going to crash and then maybe a real girl could join your harem but we both know she will never be able to compete, sad many such cases.

Don't forget, they can also look like pic related.

Attached: 54bdf2abaa320c6018ab2bc728e11f4a.jpg (600x961, 70K)

Looks like some epsilons are taking their genes out of the pool. Good.

now distribution by race

Attached: Ice_King_Transparent.png (886x901, 137K)

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1523604849706.jpg (800x1502, 965K)

>as if anyone pays enough taxes get $500,000+ cancer fucking treatment

Commiefags are the literal worst and completely hopeless whores.

that nigga couldn't keep a straight face because he knew he'd be the one going after dat bitch

Hopefully, you'll be one of those starving "people" soon, leaf. The rake is incoming.

Attached: ExcitablePleasingAmericancurl.webm (1280x720, 504K)

There's homeless people in Canada, why aren't you sharing more of your house with them?

I need to buy one before article 50 detonates and britain turns into an apocalyptic wasteland, the one I saved up for got took off the website though probably cos it was the most childish looking one on there. If you go onto japanese sites they have a much wider range from the same manufacturers including really good loli ones which are cheap, I don't want a loli one neccesarily but she needs to not look like a roastie and kind of look like anime / fantasy style, im not attracted to the ones that just look like realistic adult women e.g. most of the WM line, also some are too attractive and cool looking and it makes me uncomfortable, I need a slightly retarded but moe looking one.

Attached: dsc02760-2.jpg (1024x1023, 314K)

ROBOT
BEARING
HIPS

Their religion kind of manifests itself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi

>Izanagi escaped, but the goddess vowed to kill a thousand of his people every day. Izanagi retorted that a thousand and five hundred will be born every day.

In the german translation it was was more akin to 1005 "birthing places". Could be interpreted as artificial wombs considering the future.

Waifubots will be yours, but only if you pledge your life to the divine god emperor of Japan. How about it?

Attached: 1500097062677.jpg (554x800, 207K)

a hug is just another kind of hole

I will get one when they can clean and cook as well, I would gladly pay 50k

Lol, then it must be the perfect waifu not with no imperfection. In the meantime my soul belongs the emperor of mankind

Attached: images (36).jpg (525x585, 52K)

machinegun jigglies, I want to take it to the range.

I heard about this shit on the radio recently and the female guests on the panel were losing their minds
>making fun of the type of person that would get this, labelling them a loser
>saying its disrespectful to women and it implies women are only to he seen as sex objects (duh)
>it encourages domestic abuse because they can treat the doll however they want which will translate to treating all women however they want (even though they just said that only forever alone incels would get one).
>if the robot is intelligent enough to do stuff it has rights just like anything else

It was a very thinly veiled attempt at covering up the fact that their value has fallen.

>treating an incurable and fatal disease

Attached: 1547444293719.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Kek

>Dies before getting treated
Lol

>Dont spend your hard earned money on yourself
>dont be greedy
>spend it on me

best timeline.
Now I can nut and eat pizza at the same time!
It's hands-free!

isn't japan like super racist and nationalistic + low birth rates. why are they even allowing this shit to happen without cutting peoples heads off with samurai swords

>recidivism rate for that disease is over 90%
Delusional commies on the roll again

>Fully covered cancer treatment in any "social democracy"
Can I have some of that, because we sure as fuck dont have that here in Norway.

>your wait for an MRI is 3 years
>you die
>government goes broke anyway
>the international jews dump all its debt
>US or whoever is the latest puppet invades and takes everything it has for collateral

another success story for "anarchy"

This.

Dongpinch

I can do that dave.

lol, this is so lame

don't worry i'm sure they will bulid dog variant

What the fuck element is "En"?
Literally could gone with nd if they gave a shit at all.

WTF? His medical bills were never his motivation for stacking the cash.

Garbage