All this Sociopath Psychopath shit is just a way for the JEWS to cripple the ubermensch & make him second guess himself

all this Sociopath Psychopath shit is just a way for the JEWS to cripple the ubermensch & make him second guess himself
while they teach their children master slave morality teaching them to value Psychopathic traits they thought the slaves to call ''evil'' Psychopathic traits

Attached: morality.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I don't see the dilemma Thanos suffered.
I would have taken out 90% of life instead of half.
Am I a sociopath...or a psychopath?
No whining either. Would have happily ate some cereal or some shit after too.
I used to watch TLCs the operation during lunch as well.

nice try jews

the western world is below replacement rate on population levels, we are not the problem thanos. go cull india and then raise them out of total poverty so they dont overbreed again. problem solved

but you want to solve the problem in the edgiest way possible because youre 14 years old and angry on the internet

jewish people are psychopaths idiot memeflag

being unable to feel empathy is a degenerate weakness

meanwhile theres another word for sociopathic: feminine

if i was thanos id snap my finger and impregnate every white woman and render half of all brown women sterile. problem solved

>being unable to feel empathy is a degenerate weakness

You can know empathy without feeling it. It is a cold compassion for those worthy of it.

Attached: primary_or_secondary.jpg (602x321, 50K)

Since when did sociopath and psychopath become different things? I thought they both meant anti-social personality disorder.
>when you and your fellow kikes spend decades on perfecting your pseudoscience but then some clickbait memers on youtube take a big steaming dump on your work and you end up with millions of 14 year olds going "im so antisocial because i dont talk to people so im a psychopath xD"

Attached: 12c3f932.jpg (650x650, 45K)

So clue me in here, anons. Isn't empathy just recognizing how you'd feel in a similar situation and recognizing that feeling as something the other is probably feeling?

>thinks infinity gauntlet is real
Leaf...I.
The point is, I don't see why Thanos even showed the slightest bit of concern or passion.
I wouldn't do it. I don't care either way.
But if I were him, and felt it necessary it would not have taken a second thought.

This...I'm empathetic as fuck...just absolutely no sympathy at all.
I can feel and understand others emotions and points of view...they just arent valid or important to me.

There are two types of empathy: cognitive and affective. You can have cognitive empathy and understand why someone feels a certain way without actually feeling those same feels yourself (affective empathy)

the point is thanos is a leftie faggot or he would have left the whites alone because we arent the ones overpopulating

I heard someone once say that sociopaths are made and psychopaths are born-- so, environmental vs. genetic.

a sociopath is just a man that acts like a woman

He killed half of the entire UNIVERSE.
I'm more worried about the Orion slave girls famalamadingdong

This. Both are also untreatable. The end result is the same. People on this board will glorify it like its a good thing. They should be put down like the animals they are instead of destroying society just to better themselves

I've heard this too.

And yet developed countries have huge emmision rates. Gee_i_wonder_why.jpeg
Plus you have to understand that industrial cUntries like China or India produce the most physical goods, which in turn are consumed by citicens of said developed countries.

Attached: Co2-2013-top40.svg.png (330x388, 20K)

Fkn missed, kek.

You're so fucking stupid it actually hurts.

Nah he is right.

Also, "hate" is good. When you hate something, it's because you have a good reason to hate it. Having hate for something is what fuels you to destroy it. And once it is gone your world is a better place.

Basically hatred is fuel for getting rid of shit you don't like in the world.

>I can feel and understand others emotions and points of view...they just arent valid or important to me.
Nor should they be if they conflict with your personal agenda. Society wants to teach you to give up your own personal agenda and goals so coddle others. Fuck that. Pursue your personal agendas at all costs, at the expense of anyone who thinks they deserve a piece of your pie.

Attached: 1546044760462.png (500x522, 96K)

Far as I know, a psycopath gets what he wants, even when it's condemned "wrong" by society and a sociopath justifies what he wants. So a sociopath knows that it's wrong but justifies it to themselves but a psychopath doesn't necessarily know that it's wrong or rather care.

Buzzwords.

The labels are pretty meaningless to me but I'm sure they would label me a psychopath because if there was a button I could press that would kill every single person in China and deposit $100,000 in my bank account, I would do it instantly.

>Buzzwords
this

That's how the APA defines it as far as I know. But they just came out with ridiculous treatment guidelines on how to treat "masculinity" so I can't take them seriously. I'd say they are much a political org as a science one at this point.

Some others define sociopathy as learned behavior. Meaning they were abused or neglected causing the lack of empathy. Psychopaths being born that way.

The entire field of psychology is a jewish psyop to subvert the values of traditional white culture. Just look at how normal values were demonized in "The Authoritarian Personality."

So you agree that raping killing and eating babies is just a neutral act not evil at all, correct goy? i expect an answer. Matter of fact, i demand one Elsa i'll sue you.

Jews are evil but we're angels, i mean i just don't see how this statement isn't 111% correct.

Oy vey those dirty chinks, they are uh... what? evil? no let me guess, they're ugly. That's why you want them dead.

I mean, i didn't know that it was wrong so you can't judge me for it, course you gotta take my word for it. I wouldn't lie, i wouldn't lie to you.

>buzzfeed tier post
>1 post by this ID
You guys really are stupid

And always consider yourself the paragon of virtue while doing it, that's paramount. Be as much of a self-absorbed unaware narcissist as humanly possibly, i mean, how else are you going to crush decimate and utterly obliterate the competition (other people, including your "friends" and family)?

Probably. Warrior culture in general. I mean if you are a warrior/soldier you have to drop your empathy to destroy the enemy.

It's good for strong men to not have too much empathy for survival sake.

>Psychopath vs Sociopath

It's a nature vs nurture argument. Psychopaths are born and sociopaths are trained.

From what I understand "sociopath" is not recognised by those in the industry.

Attached: Elizabeth_Bathory_Portrait.jpg (796x1033, 108K)

Now now, let's not be naive enough to consider anything sacred. You impregnate a whore and nine months later she shits out another NPC drone, what's so magical about that?

Is this the thread where all the edgy zoomers that think they're secret psychopaths post?

Attached: 1547697157159.jpg (609x753, 372K)

The second one is correct.
But what needs to be inspected is how much a negative environment shapes the genes for this potential to seen.
Whether it stays dormant or non expressed.
.t sociopath

On a scale of 1 to 10, how many erections does this image give you?

Attached: mexico is not a shithole.jpg (1927x1080, 295K)

I'm flamboyant with my riches, slut.

None, those whores are fugly. Maybe if they were hot White sluts.

May i have some monster zero loops, brother??

No

Attached: 1547697280596m.jpg (1024x655, 89K)

Psychiatry is a Jewish pseudoscience, originally invented to control certain people who criticise or go against Jewish principals. They also turned it into a lucrative business by pushing pills and "healhcare".

It's embarassing when you find out you are a socio/psycotic and that it's hard to downplay ideas or actions you once held after finding out you were fucked up.
Anybody with this problem related to american psycho because you break down trying to fit in with people but know something eventually has to be wrong.
It's actually curable or at least temporarily.

>It's actually curable or at least temporarily.
That makes me think its a spook.
How can someone only sometimes feel empathy? I don't think I could stop feeling empathy if I tried, so how can someone begin from a point of not feeling empathy, and then temporarily feel it again?

Well it's not so much that they wouldnt know right from wrong, or that they wouldnt be held account for it, they don't care about right or wrong.

Protip for the anglos and americanos unable to speak their own language while being monolingual: psychotic means something entirely different from psychopathic.

>be a 20 year old dropout
>your knowledge of psychology is what you've seen watching SotL and Mindhunter
>no interaction with your community but you still LARP as volkisch on Jow Forums

>"psYhOlgy PsuDOScies"

They're enlightened centrists like Joe Rogan, right. I see what you're saying.

They're above the fray.

Just call me Lucifer because i'm in need of some restraint.

Just think of how many african men living in shitholes would be diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder by western standards. 95%?

Wait... Does that mean africans dont fit into our societies?????????

>sociopath is a jew
>psychopath is a ginger jew.
man wut.

Thats what people dont get about it
It's like you can't let something stand in your way, at all.
You do cry and know you are bad, and depending on how serious it is you just kind of do things to either show that if you want to be evil or malicious towards me then i take pleasure in showing you how far i can take it.
Generally from what ive seen is we want all the same things, particularly to he left alone but if you try to impose yourself on me or a psychotic we will generally make everything in life a mission to exact revenge. Even if it means destroying yourself along with your vicitm.
Ive been arrested for assault and battery with a deadly weapon with intent to kill but it was only because it had to do with an abusive neighbor harassing my mother. He just wanted a fight and i responded with a 30rnd mag of greentips loaded and ready.
Sometimes you feel like you are a god playing in a sandbox because you know how awful people behind closed doors but you are willing to do those things anywhere.
We feel emotion maybe even more so than normal people, it's just constantly having a certainty in your mind that nothing will kill you or that you are clever enough to get away with anything.
In that circumstance i actually was expunged of all my charges, and did very well for myself in a jail of murderers.
When you are in there "real recognizes real". I had 2 groids want to take my shoes but im very large and all it took was for me to go from docile to complete maniac to make them punk out in front of the rest of the cellies. Ive been told that my eyes when im manic are terrifying but at the same time look into your soul.
When i see AOC's eyes i realize she is in a very long manic state.
I used to think everyone was a psychopath underlying but not everybody can hide it, but you can corner what seem to be passive people and have them do something insane.
I read in hitler's childhood initially didnt hate jews. He got set off.

>memeflag

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Psyco The Rapist

Being the good guy is what gave the jew all the power and put us in danger of becoming minorities in our own countries. Stormfags need to legit kill themselves we need to be more severe.

This, the trick is to wipe the dumbasses who don't use a fucking condom.

Sociopathy is just jewish traits. There is practically no difference between a sociopath and a ''normal'' jew.
Psychopathy is just low IQ ooga booga caveman nonsense, these are just people who are easily agitated and will hit you over the head with a club. An example of this is if you call a nigger the n-word, he will chimp out and attack you, and possibly kill you without any remorse. That's a psychopath.

This is the tl:dr redpill on these two disorders. OP is a retard.

Sociopath and pscyhopath have always been two different things.
It's only in recent years that (((psychologists))) have tried to get rid of the two terms. They don't use these terms anymore, they use the more (((modern))) anti-social personality disorder.
They've done this with a lot of disorders. Now you can't say someone is autistic or has aspergers, now they are on the ''autism spectrum.''
Now you can't say someone is bipolar or has borderline personality disorder, now it's ''cluster B personality.''

They are intentionally getting rid of very clear and useful terms and making it more muddy. When you hear that someone has anti-social personality disorder, it could mean literally anything. They could be a cannibal or they could be a nationalist.

Here they still sharply distinguish between borderline and bipolar. I have no idea how you wouldnt, its not even really similiar. Cluster b is not a diagnosis either, just a group of semi related seperate psycho pathologies. To be a little more precise here, bipolar isnt even part of cluster b. Only native english speakers confuse borderline and bipolar in my experience.

>cannibal or they could be a nationalist.
Hitler was a nazi. Nazis were nationalists. Nazis were also cannibals. Therefore cannibals are nationalists.

No that's not what it means, stop acting dumb.

>Most cannibals are depicted as living in remote areas not giving a shit about the outside world unless it interferes in their territory
hmm... you're onto something.

This