Mader was the first responding officer to a 2016 call involving RJ Williams...

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/12/stephen-mader-west-virginia-police-officer-settles-lawsuit

>Mader was the first responding officer to a 2016 call involving RJ Williams, a 23-year-old black man believed to be suicidal. Mader, who is white, made the determination that Williams did not pose an immediate threat to him or fellow officers, even though he was holding a gun. Mader began trying to talk Williams down.
>“He wasn’t angry,” Mader previously told the Guardian. “He wasn’t aggressive, he didn’t seem in position to want to use a gun against anybody. He never pointed it at me. I didn’t perceive him as an imminent threat.”
>But amid Mader’s attempts to convince Williams to drop the weapon, two veteran officers arrived on the scene and, almost immediately, shot and killed Williams.
>Mader, an Iraq and Afghanistan war veteran, received a termination letter 10 days later, which claimed that he failed to respond to the threat. “The unfortunate reality of police work is that making any decision is better than making no decision at all,” it read.

Is this really the state of American police?

Attached: american police.jpg (456x810, 79K)

Real story: Mader went into condition black and froze. The other officers saved his life.

Yes, they are trained to kill not de-escalate/community based policing. Police review papers with ticket quotas etc.
nobody believes that. Most cops are overly scared and under trained, especially female cops.

You just proved my point faggot.

Bet I plug at least 3 before they get me
Happens every time especially when they wanna kill cops

Undertrained and unprofessional mafia clowns in blue

No him being a veteran means he kept his cool and was deescalating until scardy cops showed up and plugged the guy. opposite of "freezing up"

Yes, unfortunately a lot of states have undertrained officers. But some states have very well trained officers. I don’t know anything about the state Mader is from. But I’ve seen it over and over — he froze and didn’t know what the fuck. His story is bullshit.

That doesn’t mean anything. What did he do in the military? In the army I saw many people not engage because the my are fucking useless shits.

We are going downhill fast

Is there any body/dash cam footage available?
Chances are he was MP I am guessing.

Cool story bro. I bet you're a badass marine with 1000 confirmed kills.

Iraq and Afghan vet froze? I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite.

lolno. If this was true he would have been shot you stupid cunt.

Typically vets make the best cops, because they are cool/calm in most every situation compared to normal civvie cops. Female cops are the most likely to cap you even if you get face down ass up.

>face down ass up
her place or mine?

Right on the trunk of the popo mobile.

Attached: 1541486134257.jpg (325x400, 31K)

kinky

Why do you think they carry hand cuffs for?

And those sticks.

to handcuff fools ahead of tumbling them down a dirt hill

You sound like a cop who knows how to have fun.

Yeah, you can't be a coward and be a cop. Prime reason there aren't many on this board. You're all cowards, you should be killing the people who are fucking up your society.

Are you going to strip me first?

I'll start after you live stream killing the dual citizens in congress fair?

#MeToo