Jeff Bezos wife getting 69 billion from divorce

Divorce law... does it need to be changed?

Jeff Bezos is getting a divorce, and his wife is going to walk away with $69,000,000,000 (billion) dollars!

Jeff may be a douche, but he earned the money. While he was innovating and building the largest web empire the world has ever known, she was riding Chad's cock and probably cucking him. Now, she gets half of everything.

How is this fair? How is this legal?
entrepreneur.com/article/326202

Attached: 59fa1ffe4d05ac0b3b8b48c4-750-562.jpg (750x562, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/01/12/style/jeff-bezos-mackenzie-divorce.html
thesun.co.uk/news/8195914/jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-setting-sights-on-him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats up with his one eye.

Based jeff paying for a 69 billion dollar ad on why women are shit and should always be avoided.

May be planned tax evasion. Still undecided on the validity of this situation as a whole.

It will also give her almost as much power in Amazon overnight, kek

>However, what is more, worrisome is the fact that with his wealth, Bezos will also have to split his Amazon’s shares. Presently, as per reports, Bezos owns roughly about 80 million shares of Amazon, which is estimated to be about 16 per cent of the company.

>This split will make his wife one of the largest shareholders and even, put her in position to make changes in the company.

Imagine starting a company called amazon and losing half of your fortune to your wife who is taller than you

Attached: 1536937078541.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Lmao

>Jeff Bezos has less money to undermine and subvert the race and also rig elections in Washington State, where I live
Good

Surely she will spend it on making the world a (((better place))).

She should redistribute, aren’t wamen into communism?

really jogs the noggin with the 50% wealth divorce meme.
i mean, shouldnt she at least uave to make the argument:
>o ya if i didnt marry him i totally wouldnt have lost out on this multi billion dollars in profit i was going to make

Hearty kek

>Chad's cock
he's 5'6"

Bezos ain't jewish, its why Jow Forums goes on about him taking on (((ebay))), (((facebook))) and (((google)))

underrated

She's been with him since before he was so rich and is a big reason he is who he is today.

You guys are stupid. His "wealth" is worthless. It's tied to stock. Only way he can get paid without crashign the stock is to fake divorce his wife, so she can cash in half the fucking stock, and drive up it;s price while VC vultures try to gobble up the amazon overhyped stock. This is JEW-level strat.

chuckles

Attached: 1540863694052.jpg (441x630, 45K)

Stocks cashout, nothing to see here.

Why do his eyes look all fucked up and one is squinty and the other one is pointing in a different direction? Can't you get decent medical care if you're the richest fucking dude in the world?

>implying
>(((Bezos)))
>huge schnoz
>short
>deformity

Attached: 1500919574659.png (2810x4096, 169K)

>just walking away with 69 bill
I'm surprised an assassination attempted hasn't been made on her yet 69 bill isn't fuck around money, and I don't think 99% of Americans are cool with her just getting that money for nothing

Attached: rSsU81A.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Jeff bezos gave up his wife of 25+ years who was with him before he was anything by cheating on her with an *actual* double agent succubus with a long history of divorcing billionaires who leaked his autistic texts conversations to multiple platforms of media.

Bezos is a cunt and I don’t give a fuck about elite money and neither should anyone else

Well he fell for the Marriage meme...you'd expect the richest man on earth to be smart or something.

Imagine building a company called Amazon with your shorter husband and incels get angry because she's a smart, wealthy, and drive woman. Neckbeards will scream faggot in 3, 2, 1...

Google says 5'8 and his wife is 5'7

kek

just hire some woman to kill her...

>Husband cheats on wife
>Wife gets 51%+ in divorce

>Wife cheats on husband
>Wife gets 51%+ in divorce

Attached: 1547665048876.jpg (480x363, 22K)

>What are high heels

found the manlet

Not to the play Stronk Wimmens card, but she actually did a lot for the company. From the stuff I've read, Amazon might not have gotten off the ground without her help. She was with him from day one.

YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT
these 69 billion will be used to fund liberal terrorism, as they groom her and dote on her, giving her little award ceremonies and feeding her ego as they take those billions and use them to kill children
SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH STEVE JOBS MONEY
and look at tim cook - funded that fucking terror cell SPLC - now look at them in the news
FUCK THAT TERRORIST

It's because women seldom marry poor bastards

At least she's no longer sucking and fucking Bezoian dick.

TIM COOK FUNDED TERRORISM
STEVE JOBS DUMB CUNT WIDOW IS FUNDING TERRORISM
BEZOS CUNT IS GOING TO FUND TERRORISM

is his fault, basically he can fuck every woman in the planet but he fall in love with an old whore goblina, he is a cuck, he may be a billonaire but he is stupiid with women

If none of that money goes into creating business and employing workers then something is wrong with the law.

If she’s still this hot at 50 she must have been a stone cold fox in her 20’s when she married him

Bezos has to be considering putting out a hit on her and covering it up by bribing everyone, How much would that cost?

She should donate it all to charity.

LMAO! That got me good!

Attached: hugegrinmemenumer10229303392.jpg (390x310, 29K)

>It's because women seldom marry poor bastards

What? Poor people get married all the time. It often doesn't work out, but there are a lot of married people below the poverty line. Not every woman is a 10/10 instagram thot who can marry up easily.

Attached: this.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Screencapped.

It will be a minor miracle if she ever sees a dime of this money everyone thinks she will get.
Bezos has the kind of attorneys on retainer that consistently cuck the federal government, so I'm thinking she will be in court trying to get paid for the rest of her life.
Which might not be that long, a lot of lethal transportation, home, medical, and suicide accidents out there...

Attached: BezOHNONONO.jpg (888x666, 114K)

Based Mexican bros.

This is exactly my sentiment on this whole thing. His wife was with him before he was worth anything and from everything I've seen he was the one that was cheating on her. His wife is actually pretty damn good looking and the chick he cheated with is ugly as fuck.

Honestly, the dude had it coming to him.

Billions buys you a hell of a lot of IV baby blood.

Wait.
Hold the fuck on. Bezos doesn't just HAVE $150 billion or whatever lying around in a Wells Fargo account. That's part of Amazon, as in he would have to sell huge chunks of Amazon and its infrastructure to make "cash" out of that, would he not?

How the fuck is he going to just "hand" that much over to his wife? Will this affect Amazon?

ex-wives getting 'half' is getting a bit obscene now isn't it?

Daily reminder that Jeff bezos is Hispanic and better than all whites

Well, I meant that women who are rich don't usually marry poor guys.
Rich men often do though.

Lol you're clueless. She's rolling straight to the bank. She can literally spend Billions on attorneys and the cards are already all stacked in her favor.

Kek

>If she’s still this hot at 50 she must have been a stone cold fox in her 20’s when she married him

Probably, but if you co-own a 100 billion company you probably have access to a lot of healthier food and free time to exercise that most women don't get. I almost never take the woman's side in divorce, but something about this one tells me that Jeff himself fucked up his marriage because she wasn't just some gold digging whore from the jump. If you read about it, she sounds like Jow Forums's ideal "trad gf".

>nytimes.com/2019/01/12/style/jeff-bezos-mackenzie-divorce.html
>She was an integral part of its origin story, driving to Seattle in 1994 while Mr. Bezos sat in the passenger seat, working on the nascent company’s business plan. She was Amazon’s first accountant and was involved in its transformation from a small online bookseller to the e-commerce behemoth it is today, the second company in American history to be valued at over a trillion dollars.
>She often described herself as a bookish introvert, especially compared with Mr. Bezos, a swaggering, infinitely expansive businessman whose chief romantic desire, he told Wired in 1999, six years after his wedding, had been to meet someone “resourceful.” (That type of attraction seems to be mutual. In 2017, at a Summit panel, Mr. Bezos said that one of his wife’s sayings is: “I would much rather have a kid with nine fingers than a resourceless kid.”)

His cheating on her should carry a $69B fine though? I think the law needs to be revised.

>the relationship started with a 69 and ended with a 69 billion
gotta admit it, this is the JUST of the century

Attached: 1547410185452.jpg (705x705, 45K)

Add me in the cap

Attached: 396C36D3-806D-46E2-A7D7-9131CC809BD4.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Oh no not Jeff Bezos. Don't separate him from his money. I mean, think of the money. It's probably more bonded with him.

So is Amazon getting broken into web services and stores companies now? It should be I'd say. Maybe his wife could get one of them.

>why women are shit and should always be avoided.
That applies to your mother as well, right?

yeah but its the ny times so for all we know literally none of that ever happened

or maybe it did, i dont know. i dont actually care. im just popping in to remind you not to just believe something because a mainstream journalism outlet told you its true

Don't marry if you plan to fuck around with other people. Or have a harem with signed prenups if you're such a rich player.

fuck him. she married a dorky manlet when he was a nobody, drove him around ,helped him build amazon, gave him kids and as far as anybody knows stayed loyal.
I shit on woman a lot but I have absolutely no respect for a man that shits on an actually good woman.
he cheated on his loyal wife with an almost 50 year latina plastic surgery nightmare who looks more like Bruce Jenner than Caitlyn.
Jeff Bezos is a fool and deserves to lose every cent.

Attached: 2017-10-19-image-26.jpg (908x446, 69K)

It's not a 69 billion dollar fine. It's a 50% net worth tax that every man knows he's risking when agrees to marriage. We're all liable to it, he just has way more at stake than us.

Why not just give the stock to his wife without the divorce?

>JUST
That day came in 2016 with trump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GREAT POINTS !!!

Attached: THUMB-UP.jpg (738x600, 43K)

What about that rich cunt that married that Chad prison face guy

today, we are standing on the shoulders of giants.
JEFF BEZOS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AHAHAH
take that, you fake news faggot

>born jorgensen
His mum was a slut who married a cuban

Still too much. There should be a cap. Who can reasonably argue a woman needs 69B to live a reasonable lifestyle?

This. She won't be getting any of this money if someone puts her 6 feet under.

You're right, I should trust random anons who just spout memes and cite infographics instead.

Exactly how I feel. He had the dream girl that most of us hope to find and shat all over her. He's way too rich to ever find real love again, but love probably doesn't matter much when you're worth 80 billion dollars.

I imagine because she would still divorce him anyway then she'd still get 50% settlement from that. He'd basically be paying her twice.

she probably was cheating on him. Women who get involved with someone that becomes rich af like Bezos tend to just think they're better than their husbands and desire to look for another mate.

a
>therefore she should totally get 60+ billion
She should count herself lucky to get even a billion of that money. All she does is shopping for gucci bags and ordering consuela around.

Just pay some crack addict to do it. Give him drugs and whores.

he has billions, why did he buy her the $299 tit job

>graduate from Princeton and immediately marry your rich boss
>never do anything substantial with your life again
>get old
>husband cheats on you
>divorce
>now the 7th richest person on the planet

Al tried to warn us, but you wouldn't listen.

Attached: Al-Bundy.png (639x400, 124K)

War is coming ya hear!

Lost

I would agree with you if she was clearly a gold digging whore like a lot of high profile women are. But in this case, I feel like he is reaping what he sowed.

He was the richest man in the world. How do you move up from that?

>richest man in the world
public wealth, maybe. rothschild types dwarf him several times over
anyway, he's hyper rich and doesnt even have her assassinated? i guess you can't buy balls

>How do you move up from that?

Attached: 1451270623419.jpg (1100x619, 118K)

Attached: bezos 666 piece of ass.png (1112x161, 73K)

he is left handed, so his illuminati adrenochrome droop eye is on his right

I mean can’t he literally just make all that money back fast anyways?

Death by snu snu.

he can, its called a bitcoin hitman

So only jews want to fuck over the world? Leave your room user

Who is the handsome young man in your picture user?

she his mother?

Stock is like politics.

>Divorce law... does it need to be changed?
It's the reason America is in decline, so yeah a change would be good.

Attached: anomie of the concerned.jpg (1100x1721, 821K)

>Even though it's a leaf add me in the screencap

Attached: my president.gif (720x404, 1.62M)

Mackenzie Bezos if you're reading this i love you come be with me baby

Attached: 5994ef470d3f1[1].jpg (768x432, 23K)

she built amazon? hope he gets half

Love you, rare non-faggot leaf.

Attached: o10281028p.jpg (1028x1028, 115K)

good amazon was getting to powerful as it was

their marriage was sick, it's piss

I've seen more feminine traps than his mistress and she's a golddigger too.
thesun.co.uk/news/8195914/jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-setting-sights-on-him/
he had a loyal and supportive white wife with white kids and he shits on them for a 50 y/o trap that the Lakers have run a train on.

it completely blows my mind.
she married him before he was rich and she could have ended it any time and destroyed him. ultra liberal Washington is a 50/50 no fault divorce state. she could have left him out of boredom and would have been entitled to half.