The Jews

Hey Pol. My gf is a Jew and she isn’t in on the conspiracy. All you morons who casually refer to the day of the noose have to remember that a majority of Jews are just normal people in our country. Rich elitist Jews are the enemy but not the jews in general.

Attached: FFE84E98-1D7F-4124-9C6F-4DEE20CCC74E.jpg (1117x1521, 229K)

>schmuck

Will schmucks ever learn?

Attached: brainlet11.png (597x560, 31K)

>My gf is a Jew and she isn’t in on the conspiracy.
Did she tell you that herself?

>have to remember that a majority of Jews are just normal people in our country. Rich elitist Jews are the enemy but not the jews in general.
True but, by their collective silence they are guilty. Just as guilty as the cop that turns his head allowing the criminals to escape thus repeating their crimes.

Attached: 38forIsrael.png (881x409, 393K)

Tiffany is beautiful.

Attached: imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

N-not all jews Jow Forums.

>My gf is a Jew and she isn’t in on the conspiracy
None of those things is probable.

Attached: Jews - For No Reason.jpg (776x1212, 186K)

Let me guess, she took your gaming console hostage and made you start this thread? Oh, forgot to ask, is that house, car, gaming console all hers?

I'd like to cum on her big upper teeth.

yeah na!

Attached: Schmuck_Schumer.png (640x360, 433K)

>My gf is a Jew and she isn’t in on the conspiracy.
the greatest trick the Jew ever pulled...

was convincing the goyim she didn't exist

came here to post this

Her dad voted for trump brainlet. Trump is a Zionist puppet. Better than being a puppet of rich liberal Jews here.

>Hey Pol. My gf
stopped reading there

>All you morons who casually refer to the day of the noose
niggers get hung, kikes get the oven faggot. Race traitors like you get shot

Attached: jew_are_behind.jpg (600x600, 86K)

I thought this was implied but yeah totally. Like larry david, hes so funny.

Yeah rabbi, you gotta stab through the fat to get to the vital organs.

Oy vey your ploy gets me all vakclemps

you think that if jewish people had a majority and offered your girlfriend money and power to betray you or race guilted her she wouldn't do it?

When will Jews stop talking about themselves? I am sick of hearing about you bastards.

> Religion with esoteric and gnostic beliefs.
> Not harmful to the western traditional christian countries.
Choose one.

Attached: basedpepe.jpg (474x406, 29K)

>we are normal people goy
>mutilates baby boy

She will unconsciously benefit from 'Jewish privilege' in her life, that makes her in on the conspiracy

No. It doesn’t.

Attached: A87C31D7-8CD4-4FD9-8C3E-60647D0C9FF9.jpg (1024x667, 80K)

>No. It doesn’t.
Yes it does race traitor

Attached: fucking_kike.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

>Jews
>normal people
>not in on the conspiracy

Pretty blue pulled desu

You're dating a neanderthal OP.

The presupposition to control and manipulate others is inherent in her genetics. You may not want to believe it, you may fight it in yourself for the rest of your life, but the truth is that she is pure evil.

Attached: 1526725308906.jpg (650x804, 162K)

There is no jew conspiracy. Don't buy into the ideas of the retarded and mentally ill.

You are right that rich elite jews are the enemy - and even traitorous white elites that sell out to the kike. But the system is held together by the managerial class - such as those professionals in the media, academia, finance etc. They aren't elite, and many are on middle class wages, but they do the bidding and work of the ruling class. George Soros couldn't do his work without middle class jews doing the footwork.
The problem is that jewish men are trained by their mothers to be cucks, so they hate Western masculinity and side with jewish whores in carrying out the jewish matriachrys plans. All the elite or high-level jews need to say is "This policy/ idea is anti-Semitic" and because the average jew is trained to be a coward and a cuck, they immediately react and get to work attacking it because "If we don't, another shoah will happen".
I've worked with jews on building sites - a place which couldn't be more right wing (literally 99% Trump approval), and yet those jews were hardline leftists, wanting the whole world government/ cashless society program.
You might find a few exceptions, but usually only in people who don't give a shit about politics.

What about “the Jew Call” according to Senator Al Franken?

Nothing to see here

Attached: 1544665339740.jpg (960x960, 138K)

You left off Fox

Pure coincidence

Attached: 1525210505195.jpg (333x500, 31K)

>Judaism beliefs are incompatible with christianism belifs
The absolute state of my fellow monkeys

this faggot i know was posting his trip to israel. I was getting angry. "Birthright". Can't reveal my power level or he would tell every fucking jew

Do you remember a name ? Do you remember what happened last time that little plot of yours worked out ?
George Sorros

She is sleeper agent of mossad.

How do you intend to filter out only the guilty ones? Can't be done, they will hide behind each other.

Does there exist a more pro-Zionist media outlet? Maybe one in Israel perhaps.

Attached: 1513898770938.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

>jews are just normal people in our country
>yes goyim we're not satanic shitspawns of Satan, we're not the synagogue of Satan, we're normal just like you
Heh, nice try.

Attached: kikeman11.jpg (540x540, 31K)

If you've read the Torah or spent any time in isreal you'd know how incompatible they are.

>"all religions one goy, sons of abrahim"
Christians in America have been sucking Jewish dick to extreme levels and are bringing shame to Christ's followers across the world

Oh, forgive me if i failed to recognize you as the angels walking the earth that you are, goy. As usual i'm in the wrong, eh?

>a majority of Jews are just normal people in our country.
If you have children with that woman she'll cut your son's dick off. The Jews think that mutilating kids is "normal".

So does the average american jew cattle though to be honest. Its sickening.

Oy vey those bloody Jews they're so evil, unlike us, we're literal angels.

>jews
>people

Pick one

She has brainwashed you already

Should we say that about Christians for all their mass shootings then get a grip people turn to god for love

my gf also is from her great grandma i dont know how their stupid jew shit works
i have went off on them for so long now whenever i mention whatever degeneracy is pushed that second she just does a beak nose gesture

>As usual i'm in the wrong, eh?
By default, anti-christ. You're trying to justify your sins and evil ways.
>If you've read the Torah
Absolute blasphemy.
>spent any time in isreal
Need anyone more proof you're a heeb?

Attached: 146.jpg (908x539, 71K)

where are the calls from fellow tribespeople for those actually seriously shilling for nuclear war against russia to be unceremoniously carted off to the loony bin?

are you implying she has no abrasive political opinions?

Her jewish identity is the problem.

you are a horrible father to your children.

Pull the ripcord now while u still can

U can thank me later

Just hide her in your attic when it happens.

Attached: 1547488213289.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Attached: 1547501985573.jpg (640x348, 75K)

Attached: 1547436347022.jpg (960x960, 230K)

falling for the jewish girlfriend meme
>the oldest trick in the book
Your children will hate you and call you a goyim

Attached: 1527596900333.png (500x632, 60K)