They're running scared, guys

Nancy knows that she's been beat, but cannot and will not admit it.

Attached: Capture.png (504x450, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1085600324059054080
youtube.com/watch?v=b5UyGBUlHMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how come he's so based lads? what did we do to deserve this?

Attached: 1541561928142.jpg (272x272, 16K)

Who cares about the wall, just keep it all shutdown. Fucking bloated waste of money

Was nancy ever hot?

Imagine being so backwards and holding policies so antithetical to America that you cannot even allow your opponent to voice his.

Attached: 1520853011357.jpg (4500x3000, 2.63M)

The Secret Service already said Pelosi is full of shit:
twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1085600324059054080

Build that wall!
Fuck you Kikes!

Attached: scared merchant.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Attached: 1518861377005.jpg (480x564, 33K)

CHILD TRAFFICKING PEDOCRAT SCUM ON SUICIDE WATCH

RED ALERT THIS IS A VEILED THREAT

I REPEAT

THEY ARE NOW OPENLY THREATENING TO ASSASSINATE HIM

>The Secret Service already said Pelosi is full of shit:
the SS head also said it live on the news that they were not effected by the shutdown
dems are out of their fucking minds

exactly their flavor of mistake no less

are you this stupid? She has him over a barrel and this is actually proof of that.

fuck me what happens out there in those rural first time voter fly-over states?

must be tasmanian

If I was his SS, I'd work for free at this point.

I'd have guessed Melbournian - it takes a special level of faggotry to write something that retarded

This here. Many many people don’t understand how the federal government has come to opperate:
>Federal workers are extremely hard to fire even if the person is clearly a piece of shit
>Agencies are extremely good at inventing work and tasks that never get finished
>Agencies are extremely lethargic
>Workers take long lunches, sleep at work, play on Facekike all day
>Management of money is almost 100% of the time wasted and poorly managed- on purpose
>Workers work counter to the Trump objective to derail progress

This Federal Shutdown is allowing Trump to essentially ‘soft fire’ a lot of lazy no-gooders as well as bankrupt some agencies all together.

This is going to sound somewhat unbelievable but I am close to Nancy and her family because some family in DC are high in politics. I have rubbed her feet before and although she has smelly gremlin feet, I still had an erection.

keep making up your own narrative - that's fine if you actually believe it....
She is doing this to make him look stupid, to force his hand. He can do nothing to punish her unling the GOP incumbents in teh previous house.
She owes him nothing.
This letter shows how strong her position is.
I cannot see how this is "retarded"
please enlighten me.

By the way I live in Perth and I hate trannys.

Attached: horrific surprise.png (875x1049, 1.66M)

>STATE OF THE UNION: Sorry, we're closed!
You now remember when Trump invited Russian officials/agents into the White house after firing Comey, and how the west wing "needed a remodel" shortly afterwards.
Secret Service a shit

You are a stupid faggot, mate.

>>...affected his Secret Service detail
Wont that affect Nacy's security detail as well?

Is Nancy unprotected? Better make a deal bitch.

Attached: hli111wts -- 013 -- ybj111myv'.gif (720x540, 1.49M)

Steven - take of the fluro vest, put down the pipe and try to concentrate please

yes, it is unbelievable but what is true is you'll always be a cutdick brain damaged trauma based mind control slave seeking attention from people who don't give a fuck about you

concentrate on your bullshit?
what a sad sack of abbo shit you turned out to be

well he's tasmanian so it would make sense.

A canadian pede?

fuck me id rather be a poo in loo

She did right.

She's Speaker of the House for the party that relies on giving just enough welfare and gubment gimmes to minorities to keep themselves voted in, but not enough to lift them out of poverty to keep them reliant. Now the gimmes are gone. The downside to this political strategy is that your constituents are like starved dogs. They're all happy so long as the benefits keep coming, but when they get hungry enough they will turn on you in a minute. And now the gimmes are gone. So now she can either be the face of the party that capitulated to Trump and piss off the liberal millennial half of their voter base, or keep the government shut down and piss off the welfare half. DNC is fucked.

Yes I saw a pic of her with JFK and she was a cutie back then

Well, what the fuck else can she possibly do? She has nothing, can do nothing, and is keeping a shitload of people out of work for nothing more than angry bitch spite. She seems pretty proud of herself for fucking up the nation and them just leaving things right there and going home.

>Nancy: "Please don't make your address, the secret service won't be able to make you safe"
>Secret Service: "Yes we will."
>Nancy: "Ha ha. Got you right where I want you, Drumpf. Nothing to do with us wanting to control the narrative, not prepared for a response and don't want to look stupid like a week ago"

didn't this happen last SOTU also? they de-railed a train? what do they have in store this year?

Is that a threat?
IS THAT A FUCKING THREAT

all that may be true - (I don't think it all is but that does not matter)

This is a game of brinkmanship, which Trump initiated. This is why she can keep batting the ball back into his court as she really does not have a lot to lose.

The narrative you present sounds more like wish list than what is actually happening.

Can't remember. Didn't Joe Kennedy slobber all over the place which overshadowed his limp-dicked response last time?

No sorry

Attached: article-0-0CDBB601000005DC-865_634x914.jpg (634x914, 104K)

I can't wait for the RIFs to start. The gnashing of teeth will be music.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1226, 128K)

How much petrol have you huffed?

Have fun with them prion diseases, Hillary

Not THAT bad though.

Time to fap

real cutie. crazy eyes though damn.

this isn't even a threat, this is like inciting people to try and kill him, I don't think the media can avoid reporting on this negatively. even if they do though, the damage is still done. very irresponsible thing to say publicly.

>spend 2 years whipping democrats into a frenzy over a wall
>shut down the govt over wall
>absolutely refuse to open unless you get a wall
>democrats go nuts, stand their ground
>except it was a trap all along
>the point was never the wall
>it was to keep the govt shut down long enough to permanently lay off federal workers
HOLY SHIT 4D CHESS AAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA

Fact is more democrat supporters are being adversely effected by the shutdown than republican ones.

If you fail to see a silver lining outside of a primary objective and capitalize on it, then that’s on you brainlet.

Kek, even IF the secret service were unfunded (which is evidently bullshit) Trump would be just pay out of pocket for his private security who he probably trusts more anyway.

No shit. Trump is chief. Shes a california whore. That means its trumps lunar eclipse and state of the union address and she can get bent.

The representative of cali has the floor.

Kill all the fags who disagree that child rape is directly caused by homosatanic forces

Ah... the first major blunder of the 2019 Democrap congress. Pretty hilarious actually.

Attached: 1535660674240.png (453x1243, 224K)

>It's a Jewish plant vs Jewish plant episode

Attached: 780.png (487x390, 114K)

That was funny af

Don't listen to that faggot leaf. Probably a nigger anyway

Or it’s a threat to JFK him

Huh? Nancy Pelosi thinks she's pwning him

All unnecessary govt employees get shit canned in T - 4 days
If she caves in he gets funding for the wall.
Where is the part where Trump is over a barrel exactly?

Attached: B73DDBA4-A3D5-4128-9657-09D9412F4F97.jpg (1024x1001, 58K)

how long will his streak run, and the fact that it's run so far, does it not make anyone else suspicious?

Sounds like she knows something...

I was assassinated for this post.

I've read a couple of articles saying that the President can only enter the house if they are invited by the speaker (Nancy). Is that true and if she's saying it's a 'security threat' would she have the balls to deny entry?

she is bluffing

Attached: no threat.jpg (850x180, 37K)

i'm sure he can come visit like anyone else, but he doesn't have the right to address the chamber, and she certainly doesn't have to host the Senate, Supreme Court, etc if she doesn't feel like it.
I expect he will deliver a SOTU from behind his desk and use it to talk about the wall. He just won't have any shots of the audience applauding.

thanks for the info

Nah in Classic Trump style he'd rent out a massive function room with enough seats for Dems and Repubs as well as seats for angel families and give his SOTU speech as normal. Dems would boycott in protest so Trump would make sure to put name placards on each seat of the democrats to show how pathetic they are for not showing up meanwhile Repubs would be hooting and hollering louder than every before and break out into chants of "BUILD THE WALL"

youtube.com/watch?v=b5UyGBUlHMY

what do we make of this.

Last night the guatemalan sexual predator, wanted by finnish police, was arrested near mexico border in USA. He crossed the border by walking and the border patrol found him seeing his footprint first.

I think you need the border wall and fast

Attached: 1491971637369.jpg (300x300, 55K)

That is the look of pure insanity.

But I'm agreeing, it IS 4D chess frend :(

Pls no frendly fire, sir

That was my first thought. The secret service probably took it that way too.

>DHS head responds by saying the Secret Service is good to go for the State of the Union Address

Attached: 1495870344318.png (374x429, 305K)

He'll have it in bumblefuck Iowa and 50,000 people will show up.

This.

>in b4 that's seen by some schizo as a sign that they're ready to assassinate.

Two aussies and a leaf...keep going, I have high expectations

Based and Locustpilled.

This orange turd is destroying the country faster than an undocumented immigrants ever could. Hurry up, Mueller.

Attached: CC103643-B551-400D-A8ED-1E8530537DB7.jpg (500x333, 45K)