Boycott Gillette

Friendly reminder to boycott Gillette/Proctor and Gamble products.

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Thank goodness this brave black man was there to stop the white rapist.

Attached: 92ee1edfa84247a91ee8cdbb82b322b5[1].png (276x246, 144K)

Thought I would have to throw out all my shaving gear just on principle, but no, it's all Schick not Cuckette.

Attached: 1547615615894.png (613x252, 30K)

Attached: 1547517250832.png (603x493, 62K)

Fuck off viral marketer. Dollar Shave Club is just as Marxist

When are you fools going to get it? All of this open anti-white sentiment that you are seeing everywhere, in the schools and universities, in the movies you used to love, in the news media, on the social media platforms and in every single advert - All of this anti-white propaganda that is being piped directly into the minds of the next generation around the clock exists because those spewing it know something you don't, that your time is over.

Whites are rapidly disappearing, you stopped breeding at replacement rates some time during the 1990's, the non-white populations of the west are exploding, they are rising up and replacing you in every walk of life, at every level of society, in every job and position of power. By attacking you these businesses and political parties empowering POC's, people of color are the real consumers now, the real voting block, and that is why every company is desperate to court them while showing clearly that they have no love for you, after all there's no point wasting time or money pandering to a dead people.

You are the past, this is the transitional phase and you have no place in the future, accept it or don't, they care not. What will be will be and as you are beginning to realize - Whitey ain't gonna be.

Attached: 4hZCnTih_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Gillette could have stopped 9-11

Attached: 28cu6j_us-afghanistan-90766-in-may-27-2016-file-photo-taliban-fighters-react-speech-640x472.jpg (640x472, 65K)

Attached: 1547500528787.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>stein
but of course

Attached: 1463234953021.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

Fell for the meme huh.
Maybe they'll change their tune or maybe they'll keep sucking dick..

Attached: Untitleddfsgsdf.png (933x903, 184K)

Lol. I'm old enough to remember when the commies told us that "communism was inevitable" and that "communism was the future".

You keep up that wishful thinking though you ugly sheboon. The rest of us are getting ready for the ethnic cleansing of the continent.

Attached: peppe.jpg (460x416, 25K)

This. KARA BOGA and a MASHALLAH.

Just lay down and die. All you had to do was engage in the civic space as n ethnic group and you couldn't even do that! Pathetic.

Attached: 1546384246791m.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

where the fuck are the razors?

Attached: ToxicMasculinity.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

The moment they fucked up and all these violent cis scum turn to use an actual.

Attached: 48155_master.jpg (331x331, 12K)

Instead of dealing with multiblades and disposables again I went with a classic in combination with "shark" blades. US manufacturing is a thing of the past

If only the Democratic party would concentrate on the country and quit fucking around with outsiders. They're basically getting paid to ignore americans.

Attached: 61j6DeaYKyL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Did you honestly think they cared about promoting razors rather than just using their TV time to promote anti white male propaganda?

Attached: 1440713617229.jpg (650x486, 134K)

Heh, yeah. When whites disappear, comfortable western lifestyles disappear. Darkies like yourself, or "POCs" as you like to call them, don't have the ability to maintain or better a first world society - if anything, you/they are a blight upon it. You need us much more than we need you.

Attached: the niggler.jpg (694x970, 348K)

Who else seen da leprechaun say yahya

t. 160cm mutts who are bitter about being bullied as the only subhuman kid in a white suburb
Sad!

I work at a European ad agency and our biggest client is Procter & Gamble. At the end-of-year all staff meeting our CEO told us that next year she wants to see diversity in all our adverts, whether it be a Facebook post, a TV commercial or a banner, because we're living in a diverse world and she wants our ads to reflect that.
The pay is good and I want to save up for buying my own place, so quitting right now is not an option. Help me go against the current, Jow Forums.

not cool bruh, not cool

>Don't be talkin to girl bruh, that gay. Cmon let me feel them muscles bruh

I'm just wondering if the CEO is gay and has had his cheeks busted by one too many Turkish men.

Attached: hairy.jpg (800x732, 88K)

It's not even anti-white, you guys act gay 1,488% of the time. There are other ethnicities who live here and still hold onto their masculine identity.. by threads. Every year a thread snaps and we're closer and closer to ordering mochachino lattes and wearing crocs.
Univision is going more /lgbtq/, anti-bullying and all that other white liberal horse shit at a record pace.
Everyone is turning, out of all the groups whites are the least traditional, the least conservative. I mean legit conservative. These new ways affect other ppl more than they do you guys who are already cucked.

In other words, the more you guys get brainwashed by your own bullshit the higher the chances this degeneracy has of spreading to all those under your sphere of influence, your media control is a vehicle that drives the sphere. It's a shotgun blast to all american men

Barbasol is made in US and make blades now as well

watch the ad dummy, its rather blatant

>that your time is over.
just like 80 years ago amirite?