A business called Designer Life Training based in Brisbane is signing up young people to a course called Employability...

A business called Designer Life Training based in Brisbane is signing up young people to a course called Employability Skills Training (EST) through a job provider called Help Employment & Training. Designer Life Training is getting everyone in the course to sign documentation saying the course is funded through the Certificate III Guarantee Program even though successful completion of the Employability Skills Training (EST) does not make you eligible for a Certificate III in anything. I have documented proof of this and believe they are stealing thousands in government incentives they do not rightfully have a claim to. When I tried to leave with the documentation proving this a trainer grew visibly mad, grabbed my arm/shirt, blocked the door and held it shut tight until I would give the documentation back and wouldn't let me leave, I believe that should be a red alert to anyone. Jow Forums please help me they have fucked over countless young aussies.

Attached: Capture.jpg (585x793, 53K)

Youre a cuck if you gave him back the documents, id runtackle the faggot through the door.

No I have the documents with me fuck them I'm going to dedicate my life to destroying this fucking business.

Bump for interest OP, see if you can find anything more.

Attached: 1547194160655.jpg (464x540, 63K)

Based do you still have the proof?
Also /auspol/NCIS edition

Get 'em lad.
Bump for public service.

Just read this are you tryna profit ifnot maybe ask a lawyer could be big money for them.I'm an idiot there must be someone to tell?

No I'm not in this for profit just the pure joy of destroying those parasites lives.

Go to the ACCC maybe? I havnt experienced this personally but I know it to be the biggest tax payer money rort ever. It’s happening everywhere and no one seems to care.

Source: I actually talk to people in real life

I dunno if you could but some lawyer probably could?Perhaps google around to make a complaint somewhere first.Howd'ya know it was a scam?

bump good luck ghost

Bump for public service.
Get 'em mate.

bump

>When I tried to leave with the documentation proving this a trainer grew visibly mad, grabbed my arm/shirt, blocked the door and held it shut tight until I would give the documentation back and wouldn't let me leave

You've at least got them for assault, and probably deprivation of liberty depending on how long they were stopping you from leaving.

I'd say either ACCC (federal) or Office of Fair Trading (state) is your best bet. Make some enquiries about the situation with both of them, you'll have a better idea what's what.

Maybe ask again but film them?
I'm worried they'll cancel it I'm pretty sure at this point they can still be in trouble don't lose hope.And aren't yiu scared if it gets big enough due to corruption possibly involved you get suicided?

Tell the board of education or whatever you have. This happens here too, courses similar to this enrolling students that don't exist to get more funding

Law boy here, fuck the "young Australians".
They are mostly filth anyway and deserve what they get .

Drop it and and focus on a job man, don't waste your time being beaten by the cheeky employment Jew !

>Not fighting the cunt then and there
pussy

why are you talking to a bunch of fat spergs instead of doing something?

you fucked up. get a friend to apply and tell him to be a man and keep the papers

Mate if you need help with life goals or training in Australia I'm happy to chat. The tldr is join the military, preferably the Navy. Quality of life with go up immediately, free health care, free dental, heavily subsidized accommodation and the cash is good once you leave and pick up a job with qualifications if you continue to learn and train along the way.

Be better. Theres no easy course for this.

Highly recommend training in IQ tests before joining for the best chance at jobs. It won't boost your IQ but it'll teach you ways to game it and do better.

Highly recommend Navy CIS, due to the security clearance you'll get

Attached: 1547637248365.jpg (292x229, 16K)

I'm sorry OP. I didn't mean that. You have recourse.