NATO thread

So Trump wants to out. He keeps on bringing it up. Is it a smart move? Every other republican, military official, even John Bolton wants to keep Nato. Senators/Congress say they will try to stop him if he attempts to leave, unsure if they actually can.

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: NATo.png (1000x702, 120K)

NATO is the army of satan

Reverse psychology.

This.

fpbp

Like the idea. If for nothing else I'll cause minor chaos as Europe has to beef up it's military.

Thats interesting. Are you from Russia by any chance hiding behind an american IP?

Why? It saves us from the USSR.

Attached: pepe_the_frog_sad.jpg (640x360, 18K)

death to nato and all 300 committee tavistock creations

Hello Ivan

Yes, Putin pays me billions, I just prefer to live the broke lifestyle with pretty much no one liking me

now you are just making me suspicious. dont you anything a little less trollish on file Dimitri?

>preventing countries going to war by threatening massive bombing campaign intervention
Sometimes war is a good way to resolve disputes, it was a good way to organize against the soviets though

To claim that something is the army of "Satan" leaves little room for debate.

>even John Bolton

The Israeli citizen Mossad asset you mean? What a surprise.

To keep them in check yes. Had that war ever gone hot I dont know where we would be today. Taking potshots at mutants threatening the bunker perhaps?

Yes, it would be best if nato died, no more wars for black resources, niggers oil or otherwise.

Trump choose him specifically because their views were the same. He is an old hardliner. Does that make him a Mossad plant?

Wat do when Ivan comes a knockin?

Joining NATO is submitting to the US, the countries simply run Americas errands.

Jesus Christ not every single fucking thing is satanic, mate.

You joined the EU?

Same you southern faggots did when mohammed came knocking.

Its quite easy really, what is there to fight for? Fag acceptance? Sexualisation of kids? Mentally ill faggots getting protected class rights? I live in finnmark im not gonna be on your side if my town turns into a frontline.

And dont kvetch about muh democracy its been dead in this country since 94'

Okay, so the Nato actually helps people. Soldiers just sit around the Europe anyways doing nothing. But at least it is showing to Putin that America won't let Russia countries. If there are no small Eastern European countries, who will you blame for gassing Jews?

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 106K)

I voted no.

Ok. Dont cry when youre lined up and shot for treason then. We have been down this road before.

So did I. However we are halfway into the EU already and so are you in regards to NATO.

>cucked western army executing anyone
Cute boomer.

Attached: 1547432942510.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Don't really care about Europe desu, our financial and military resources should go towards protecting actual assets.

Are you just a kike agent?

NATO is American imperialism in Europe, it needs to be done away with.

>So Trump wants to out. He keeps on bringing it up. Is it a smart move? Every other republican, military official, even John Bolton wants to keep Nato.
Because they're being paid by the kike cabal. (AKA Satan)

Nord boomers are worse than your boomers, if he was a northerner hed know cold war ended long time ago and nobody want to fight their neighbours.

If bolton said not to jump off a bridge, i'd take a running leap. Fuck the cuck with his goofy moustache

As you should, cuck

If war ever comes and we somehow make it as a nation I will come for you. I will find you, bring you before a tribunal and then end you. Inbred fisherman,reindeer loving traitor bastard.

No, but then how can that be proved?

50% of you are russian spies anyhow.

>No, but then how can that be proved?
He replies with this.

2 lines down:
>50% of you are russian spies anyhow.

Your kike tricks won't work with us.

Attached: KikeMindTricks.jpg (530x615, 68K)

NATO is a cartel the purpose of which is to promote and defend american political and economical interests on the european continent.

You are not going to do shit granpa, keep kvetching about the russkies im sure theire more danger to your kids than the shitskins below your windows.

Attached: 1547420464372.jpg (640x640, 33K)

And FYI i intend to offer my services to the russian occupation force to root out troublemakers like you, we wont execute you because we are not savages but theres rocks needs breaking in siberia so theres that.

50% of northern norwegians in Finnmark. As a reply to y3D/EPvk. They have alway been suspect due to close ties with Russia.

I dont like shitskins any more than you do. Im also not a fan of Putins Russia.

When the time comes we shall see then.

>i know my country is regressive and trying to replace me but ill fight to the death and kill enemy symphatizers because "mitt lille land'
Skjerpings.

Attached: 555-come-on-now-33045251.png (500x522, 138K)

So mass slavic replacment is somehow better? Ok.

Attached: 1388254776916.jpg (477x353, 15K)

Vi har faktisk et godt forhold til Russland

Fuck the USA
Fuck NATO
Fuck the EU

Based.

They never intended to replace us and i challenge you to recognise a 2nd gen slav in norway without checking their name.
Not that it matters, norway and russia already share 30% phenotypes anyway.

I guess in the end it depends if you want an outcome like germanoslav country czech republic or some negrified shithole like lybia, i think we now my choice.

Neither for me thanks. I fight for Norway, not against it.

You fight for nothing

Faggot, go away with your false perception and pussy e-threats.

For king and country. Not Putin.

NATO is a tripwire which once triggered drags USA in a conflict. The longer this tripwire is - the better for world's security.

Attached: 3d4b.png (480x480, 455K)

Faggot, don't sell out the enemy amongst your common man to your potential common enemy, that's simply a bad choice.

>even John Bolton
Oh wow, what a surprise, the guy who must watch videos of dead serbians lit by the light of his menorah likes NATO.

For the prince of Denmark, Hamlet.

Pretty please tell me of these norwegian values youd claim to fight for? Im sure you have more ideal behind it than the mere name of our nation.
I fight for my people, not (((yours))) you faggots down there treat niggers like your brothers and are full globo homo and no problem with being replaced, you dont have norwegian values anymore let alone european ones, at least with the russians we lose half that shit and being a faggot is seen as wrong and not having family is seen as abnormal.
Norwegian values are lost, i wont fight for this nation, ill fight for a better alternative for my people, and a feudal sattelite state sound way better than what we got now.

So a sami/inbreed traitor then. Wonderful. If you dont get it by now you never will comrade.

Why not create a new treaty with America and its actual mates, like the UK, NZ, Australia, Canada, and while we’re at it, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile? Then make Russia form its own organization again, and have China form theirs aside from the Shanghai Cooperation Agreement, then sign treaties guaranteeing that an attack on one leads all to attack the aggressor?

Fuck Europe.

Neither sami nor inbreed, my heritage is from denmark and finland.

Still leaps better than your mullato nephew.

FPBP

also (((Satan)))

>50% of you are russian spies anyhow.
Shiiieeet nigguh, where's muh Rubels!

Attached: 1547141159517.gif (231x264, 3.85M)

Well, its just useless, it was created to fight ussr, ok, but after ussr's fall it did practacally nothing. "West" could bomb yugoslavia and arabs anyway, without consequences.
And usa still surround russia with military base just by itself.
There is no real benefit by joining NATO, Russia couldn't do any violent action towards developt countries anyway. It would trigger USA and others.
America just wasted its position as world leader in 90's, they have destroyed their enemy, but haven't planned what to do next

>As a reply to y3D/EPvk

Attached: 1547397890822.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Nei, det har vi ikke.

Then stop spying on us, hacking our infrastructure and shitposting against us on RT.

>t. Soring

Kjeften på deg din dumme samefaen.

Vet ikke om det e hemmelig men statsnett gjor faktisk arbeid i russland, dæm får russisk militær eskorte fra grensa, virka rimelig hysj hysj hos dæm æ horte det av.
Syns bare det va veldig snodig.

Syns d va rart at statnett av alle folk sku ha byggeopodrag der.

Selger vel noe energi da, ikke så rart det.

Time for Europe to put on its big girl panties and provide for their own defense. This being a blow to the MIC in the United States is an added bonus.

>I'm just like you goy I hate non whites
>oooga booga muh russians quick throw your first world countries away

Attached: 6e6b7dbeb5f8dd6328a5b75b0206682b.jpg (680x583, 60K)

>thinking your country and every other one doesn't do the same shit
KYS kike

You'll notice that the USSR was dissolved 28 years ago.

Eneste grunnen til at Russland skal ha noe mot oss er at vi er med i EOS og andre drittavtaler

It's a suicide man, don't be stupid.
And CIA missed it 100% Googl..NSA it. Your country is nearing implosion man(theoretically beyond that), you should wake up.. Next time less coke and partying ok?

Harmlose og uskyldige Russland:

Facebook stenger hundrevis av russiske sider

Facebook opplyser at de har stengt hundrevis av russisk-tilknyttede sider, grupper og kontoer som ifolge nettgiganten driver aktiv spredning av falske nyheter.

Have Russia hacked norwegian election or something? The USA election shenanigans is just mental jerk off from democrats, i for example think that Clinton would be more predictable and therefore safer for Russia.
Spying is insignificant, if world war would broke out then nuclear bombs would land little bit closer to millitary bases, so you will be dead regardless. Anyway everyone spy on everyone, cant change this.

>North
>Atlantic
>Terrorist
>Organization

The sooner it's abolished, the better

Yet putin still carries on its geopolitical goals

it's almost as if acting the same exact way as something makes you like that something, even if "that something" (The USSR) simply isn't called that anymore...

NATO's sole purpose is to protect the USA and Europe from Russian aggression and expansionism. Trump wants out, Putin wants NATO to disappear. Putin is KGB and a communist, Trump loves Putin. Go figure. It's not rocket science. This shit is as straight forward as it gets.

Nato was build to keep germs down. Now all its doing is supporting germs economy. (((They))) trick you badly muricans.

Luckily you have now balls.

Attached: 8b318b37.jpg (1024x790, 81K)

>rasist mot seg selv
Jeg tror ikke dere skjonner hvordan rasisme fungerer.

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Are you fucking retarded?

You are being enslaved and the Federal Government is being weaponized against you.

Let me outline your crimes Goy

House Resolution 41
Passed 424-1

Rejecting White nationalism and White supremacy.

To be a white nationalist is to be pro-white. The domestic white nationalist movement seeks to promote, honor, and defend the white race. They believe the white race is under attack from Jewish interests that dominate the government (referred to as the Zionist Occupied Government, or ZOG), the media, banking, and entertainment industries and act to the detriment of the white race. White nationalists view multiculturalism, diversity, and illegal immigration as direct assaults on the white race and race-mixing as akin to white genocide. They hope to appeal to mainstream whites, believing that the majority of white people do not understand the imminent or long-term threat to their race.

>the same exact way
McCain, aren't you supposed to be dead? The Russian Federation does not act particularly similar to the Soviet Union, primarily due to its radically different capabilities

Samme her.

Problemet var opprinnelig at dette er Finnmarkinger som vil hjelpe Russland om Norge ble invadert. De er nærmere Russland enn sitt eget land. Idotene tror Russland bare er de hyggleige folkene som handler mat de ikke får i Russland på nærbutikken...

Attached: 1481051598332.jpg (600x600, 22K)

*hyggelige.