Would pol kneel before a European Princess?

Would pol kneel before a European Princess?

Attached: PrincessOfBelgium.jpg (2000x2000, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uOrEtOUZDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turk, you know better than anyone that we only kneel before God.

Fpbp

I spot a loli

hello turk bro

Thats cute cunny

Certainly would if she opens her legs.

She's 10 years old you sick fuck

Attached: 1546950159364.png (922x715, 282K)

They all look uncomfortable and miserable. They are probably being abused and fucked by powerful pedos behind the curtain. I would not kneel before them for they are fuck toys.

Based waffle boy

Needs more diversity. Too white.

based cunnyposter

Attached: cirno legend.jpg (720x907, 117K)

Europe isn't a nation you cant and shoudn't be Europe royalty. We would then have a collective moral duty to assasinate European royalty
If its local royalty then we'r talking
gotta protect our royals,
gotta protect our childs.

why do people think there are more than 1 girl in that pic? thats all the same girl. Princess Eléonore of Belgium

fuck of and die you paedophile nigger cockroach, go back to rape goats

How long until a European princess has a run in with a refugee. Would it cause the country to sperg and kick out all refugees? I don't know how much people care about royalty over there

Because niggers are faceblind

fpbp

i thought you were loyal to the spanish princess
bad turk

they said the same to Muhammad, that didn't stop him either

I would bow before any European monarch, you need to have respect for your nobles, they carry the divine right of kings given from god.

Attached: lizzie2.jpg (627x800, 93K)

>thats all the same girl.
hard to see.

Belgium is run by pedophile elites.
youtube.com/watch?v=6uOrEtOUZDA

I wouldn't serve any non-white bloodline. I hardly serve the current usurpers of the Dutch Orange Throne.

no fk monarchy

Yeah they call him they greatest man ever apparently

Attached: princess-charlotte2.jpg (1010x1800, 414K)

Based and draculapilled

Each and every member of the treasonous royal families of Europe will be buried alive.

>Child sex orgies
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
Cant wait for Dutroux release ,
he'll be 110% executed in the following week

Attached: 9257577_XXL.jpg (2040x2048, 650K)

No, euro "royalty" is jew mixed war mongers that should be hanged

I’m pro monarchy but the BLACKING of the UKs royal bloodline for an old roastie mutt shows their link to the British people has always been suspect. Harry could’ve had literally any woman on earth to carry on their European line. The crown could’ve even nipped it in the bud. But even they are compromised by (((powerful))) forces it seems. The crowns been in a downward spiral since Edward VIII.

that's one year late for Pedohammad.

>he'll be 110% executed in the following week
silly goyim. He will be put into protective custody, get a new identity, immigrate to New Zealand and continue to fuck kids in delight on that island. The only justice is putting a bullet in every politician's head that isn't part of Vlaams Belang, their beneficiaries, their parents and their kids. Murder their entire bloodline.

moar

I wouldn't kneel or bow to anybody except maybe my daughter for fun when she's young.

I can go to LIDL and see some pleb have 2 daughters that look just like her. Literally nothing special, except royals end up sucking Jewish cock after they get into debt.

You mean some mulatto who will never get anywhere near the crown?

she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life

Hurry up already.

I wonder what her panties smell like

Stop posting photos of our little girls you shit skin islam nigger. We know what your false prophet did to a little girl.

I guess that's why you niggers keep raping Finnish girls.

How many times do your (((royals))) have to betray you before you tell them to fuck off?

Attached: prd.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

>our
she is Belgian tho

I'm trying to remember any time Queen Elizabeth II had any power to betray anyone.

>but some sources says she is older bla bla bla
>ancient arabic is tricky language, there is translation error

Monarchies exist only for the benefit of themselves. They are nothing more than glorified welfare recipients and Europe has only suffered because of their inept rule.

Attached: 142643325.jpg (1000x667, 37K)

>white knight
Because you are oh so pure…
(Yeah, right.)

There is only one emperor.

The windsors are german. they have never given a shit.

>mulatto whose had extensive surgical procedures to hide her very African looks from the average Norf bloke.
>mulatto whose blood and name are forever in the royal family’s line and history.
>mulatto who was literally match made by a Jew for Harry. Who is having a child with the prince.

The precedent now exists and it is permanent . You watch the next royal scandal will be a globalist push for Meghan and Harry to have more power instead of the “problematic” all white royals. They are untouchable because of her race.

the fuck are you trying to say

You're really reaching with this one buddy.

They aren't directly in line to the throne, the only way they could ever get near the throne is if William and all his children were killed.

Attached: 1475510021345.jpg (640x799, 72K)

Oh I know. They are Euro-mutts, which in some ways is the history of the Isles. But to be blacked in this day and age is a political statement born out of virtue signalling. (((They))) will really over represent her role and power. The US /. Leaf media gushed over the fact of a “diverse” member of the royals now exists.

(((a tragic accident))) is easy. You’re too naive.

I would hang her and her inbred clan.

I'm sure (((they))) are absolutely hell bent on making a mulato queen.

This seems like the only rational and logical conclusion.

> 10
too old for most here

i wouldnt let you.

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (1200x801, 285K)

This. If 911, the Iraq war and Arab revolutions could be pulled off. Imagine how devastating a (((terrorist attack))) linked to an Israeli enemy could be. War for Israeli dominance and white regime change in the same blow. Then you have an open borders mulatto queen from America callin the shots over her beta thirsty husband. The media would be happy to oblige and listen.

Yes but Belgium isn't a real country. So no.

what about Spain?

Attached: Princess Leonor of Spain.jpg (623x883, 166K)

I will bend the knee to no cracker!

>She's 10 years old you sick fuck
and?

Where the fuck is her eyebrows nigga?

Of course. I hate it that Finland doesn't have a royal family or nobility. Constitutional monarchy with a powerful king is by far the best system.

only arranged marriages is acceptable

I'd bow down to that loli and worship at her feet.

Attached: ele_7.jpg (353x500, 22K)

based

Attached: tanrıça2.jpg (367x911, 150K)

Only slaves bow before cuckish monarchs.

i want to be her slave.

You are not even from Europe.

I only kneel and bow down to the Lord.

I want her to be my slave

and?

Nah, we already killed those little whores.

Attached: 7 (2).jpg (1600x936, 224K)

I only kneel before Christ Jesus, the Lion of Judah!
I lay in Jerusalem waiting for the crusaders to come, and when they do we shall retake constantinopole from you Satan!

/bread

This.

You're an imbecile who doesn't understand how destructive democracy is. I wish I knew what kind of things influenced you to your beliefs so that I could avoid them in my own life, T.B.H., user. Repent or perish.

Fucking based

All authority is from the Lord, user.

Almost 250 years of “fuck monarchies” says no, sand wizard

You're talking to an pseudo-anarchist who is posing for disorder because he hopes it will make him look sexy.

Yeah probably out of courtesy. Would I do it out of recognition as my sovereign? That would depend on her family and how they have treated me and my people.

But there was an European Monarchy, it just was not centralized. They all intermarried with each other as they did with their direct vassals.

Sure. Far as figureheads go, I'd rather kneel to an uncorrupted child royal than some dusty reptilian hag. She represents hope for the future.

But you're Jewish...

You people should get your own daughter instead of creeping on another man's daughter.

royal cunny do you realize how exquisite that would be

>dusty reptilian hag
Top kek, have a (you) leaf

>Black Pedophile
So you creep on your own daughter?

Actually, Europe has suffered most so far under democratic, capitalist rule. If things aren't changed in 100 years, the history books will show that Communism saved what was left of the White race from the destruction that came from America and the Anglosphere after WW2.

Wrong. All authority is from the sword.

If I had a daughter I would creep on her.

Lmao romanians like to penetrate turkish men with their "stakes"

Royalty and nobility are lies, all men are sovereign. No one but god, much less a child, will compel me to bow.

All Lives Matter friend

You cucks are pathetic.

Attached: 1BBCF039-E3B5-4FE2-A069-F04D04025EEE.png (751x625, 745K)