Ok lads, so, something weird's happening. My internet keeps being interrupted by something which is very unusual...

Ok lads, so, something weird's happening. My internet keeps being interrupted by something which is very unusual. Usually have consistent coverage with no issues whatsoever. But today it's been going on and off. Now, this isn't strange in itself, admittedly, but what is strange is this.

Everytime my internet reconnects and the issues are resolved, a car alarm goes off outside my apartment. So I'm thinking it could be some kind of low frequency transmission interfering with it and somehow disturbing the car alarm mechanism.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

I'm asking here because I know there are a lot of smart dudes who know a lot about LF waves and stuff as I've seen posts about 5G towers and other related things.

Attached: PepeCig #1.png (250x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/07/health/cuba-sonic-attack-crickets-scli-intl/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

party van incoming

Lel, digits confirm.

Attached: PepeShocked.jpg (337x343, 49K)

You could fuck with their car alarm

die frogposter

Attached: 1531786104583.jpg (273x283, 42K)

> be jimmy savile clone
> no idea how telecommunications work
FUCKING SHOCKING NEWS

Call your ISP and ask them about it you fucking stupid FAGGOT.

NAVY TRAP

Digits confirm supernatural event. Run, user. The spooks are angry.

Attached: you're in danger.jpg (552x694, 32K)

put your router in the microwave and nuke it for 4 seconds...not 3, not 5....4 seconds.

Before you disconnect the router...sing really loud: "I'm a little tea pot"...then disconnect and run to the microwave.

This will cook the bugs inside.

Run for your life

Dont be afraid to hurt them who gets you

If they ever face you tell them they will fall in The name of jesus

Change your appearence

Dont stop your Car if you Take it

Buy stuff with cash

Don't worry it's just crickets.
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/07/health/cuba-sonic-attack-crickets-scli-intl/index.html

u got a loicense for that bigotry m8

Attached: 49454250_464667570604166_6909729735782715118_n.jpg (772x965, 715K)

already prepped n ready to go m8, all I need now is my camo jacket
see

Should’ve paid that tv license faggot

HOLY SHIT AN ETHERNET CABLE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

just noticed my ID has changed. obviously whatever's going on keeps changing my IP

maybe if it comes back and hovers above your house you can hang yourself from it

Delete system 32, that's what's disrupting your connection.

Do you have one of those smart meters?

this, can confirm

no nige mate, as far as I know I don't. I'm on a meter but I'm pretty sure it's just a regular one.

I shit you not this just happened to me WTF

just report the fault and if it dont fix it then prolly a good time to switch isp