DIY paternity tests causes butthurt

Around 20 % of Fathers learn that they have been cucked.

archive.is/Nmh4Y

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585595/Thousands-dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html

Attached: DailyFail.png (897x1661, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation
youtube.com/watch?v=gfA0vx89XVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nit9stwlfL4
youtube.com/watch?v=kXe0MZCKwDc
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/business-news/paternity-test-father-bioclinics-group-12399580
youtube.com/watch?v=uIwUeandQQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The yellow vests want paternity tests illegal in France
Not surprising for the mincome communists

It's likely these numbers don't represent the general population because they come from a group of men who have enough reason to believe they were cucked that they got the test in the first place.

Women should be fucking nuked. I'm way past my boiling point right now. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!

It is already banned. The issue is that if the cuck isn't forced to pay, the government has to.

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

Attached: cuck_o_7176458.jpg (720x664, 99K)

b-but all women are whore roasties???

I don't think there is a more profound way to betray a man. But only low-test men prefer virgins, eh?

Attached: feel.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>the figure is higher in some regions like the northeast where it's 30%
nuke us pls

1) dailymail is fake news
2) even IF the figures are true, it still only shows that 4/5 of dads who HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS are the biological fathers
3) even the tabloid itself acknowledges the fact that this practice is harmful

The opposite actually. The real cucks wont even question it. They will accept it blindly because of feminism.

What kind of people are taking tests? Random people or fathers with suspicions?

Betraying men is what women do best and comes naturally to them. It's how they compensate for being dumber and weaker than us

Attached: B8F12C82-E165-4371-9E00-0F0E3246B804-39623-0000352DF2C3AF7D.jpg (1351x1133, 287K)

How facially blind do you have to be to not realise your kid isn't your own?

Most women fuck within their race.

virginity doesnt garantee shit lad

I would prefer sources, citations of something, whatever. Just don't assume stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation

i really hope that's just the stats for people who already do the paternity test.
imagine if every 5th father isn't actually the father.

Should we make cheating illegal for married people? I'd be for it.

If my sons arent R-P312 il be suss

Here are some clues. She fucked you on first date. You thought it was “love at first sight”. You are a retard.

I am certain the number is the same for unmaried couples. I am sure I read it somwhere, 20 %. But I will not assumen anthing without a source.

It's France.

>20%

I hope jesus is real, and that when he returns he comes down on us hard, like just glasses the shit out of this world and vaporizes everyone, even if that includes me. We fucking deserve what's coming to us for letting it get to this point.

this is no different to fraud, the lying mothers should be put in jail

A slightly higher percentage of Frogs know who their father is than basketball Americans.

1) Yes, for a lot of articles
2) That’s exactly the point, people testing have already serious doubts

THOTs everywhere..
youtube.com/watch?v=gfA0vx89XVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nit9stwlfL4
youtube.com/watch?v=kXe0MZCKwDc

Attached: 84127902.gif (620x400, 1.51M)

>absolute state of cucks.

>they come from a group of men who have enough reason to believe they were cucked
No. I have seen similar number from research done in the 50's Yes I know they didn't have dna, they had other means like bloodgroup and eyecolour

Thats absolute nonsense you shill.

>who HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS
Problem is that most of modern "men" have no doubts mainly due to being male feminist bugmen raised by single whore mothers. Real percentage is unknown but by no means should be disregarded. You cannot afford to not to biological paternity test for every child unless you are okay with possibility of being biologically enslaved to other man and ensuring his genetic success.

Attached: 1518205749541.png (2828x1968, 2.4M)

first of all paternity tests are already forbidden here.
second, you're a nigger.

This guy gets it.

This is correct. The reason they got the test is they question paternity. That it's only 20% cuckening says most men are just being paranoid.

Do you know 100 % of the time where your girlfriend is? If not, you have a reason to believe infidelity.

Harm to your family maybe i was mixed in a lab and if former studies are anything to go by it may be as high as half if not more. Now that the prices are going down more people will get tested and numbers are we can get proper statistics on this.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/business-news/paternity-test-father-bioclinics-group-12399580

Attached: there you go.jpg (480x360, 30K)

The courts are going to force you to pay for and raise the children anyhow, look it up. It'd be better for your sanity not to know if you're already chained to a harpy.

I love watching those, mostly because the bitches are so smug and sure of themselves, but you can see a tiny flicker of doubt when Maury starts to open the envelope. Then all the bullshit they have been using against those guys since before the kid was born just melts away. These bitches knew what they were doing before they were ever on TV. And they can run to China and back, but the lie will still be there. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

I've thought about having this done (2 kids - 9 and 10) after discovering my ex-wife's long affair but the fear of finding out that my beloved boys are not mine has stopped me. WTF would I do? I wouldn't hand them over to her lover. It would kill me inside.

Attached: ren-stimpy-movie-rejected-standalone-paramount.png (800x592, 773K)

20% OF 30.000 RETARD. Learn to read.

Alternative headline
>20% of women are cheating, lying whores

triggered cuck, your wife loves to suck nigger cock.

ALL men should consider the possibility they are cucked. Trusting women = cuckoldry.

>Our lies and traitorous deceptions are being brought to the light! This is a catastrophe!

These people are literally demons

I used to work in a genetics lab and in that field it’s generally known there’s a steady rate of 5% non paternity in western populations. I collected 1100 and found that myself

Do the test and be sure

If you find out the kid isn't yours you should be able to leave the marriage without losing a dime. Let the real dad take care of the kid with the cunt cheating wife.

I'm gay.

nothing better than calling out sick from work and watching Maury while drinking scotch

Happened to me. Found out I'm potato nigger!

kys fag

get tested just to be sure, face the truth

Attached: 564.jpg (600x798, 88K)

I don't know about everywhere, but it is that way in Massachusetts. If you take up with the mother and live together with her and her kid(s), you will get hit with child support if you leave. Or if they leave you. DNA means nothing in court.

Raising another mans kid as your own is the most alpha thing you can do. All my female friends tell me that.

Attached: the biological jew.png (342x400, 85K)

can't tell if you're actually a faggot or if this is hardline polish shitposting

paternity tests have been banned in france for a very long time already

Real number is probably around 35%

Lmao kikes are SEETHING at the gilets jaunes
Avant mon ami

The issue there is that unless we're talking about an obvious difference in ethnicity, it can be genuinely hard to tell with a baby or small child. You really have wait for puberty to be able to tell.

Such a sad thing they werent declared terrorist earlier and shot when there were more

>The opposite actually. The real cucks wont even question it. They will accept it blindly because of feminism.
I want to disagree but your flag makes me question myself.

You'd have now way to tell if the child isn't yours if the real father has similar genetic group.
But more importantly, from the moment the child is born you will be bombarded by the affirmation from the family and the woman herself that the child looks just like you.

The system is setup to cuck you from the getgo.
Few would be able to see through deception, and even fewer have courage to test it. Just look at responses in this thread. Men are straight up telling they don't want to do test because of what they may find.

The article is about the u.k retard

I refuse to believe this.

How would you be able to prove to the court that you're not the father then?

Man up and take the test. Free yourself from all that shit.

Then you are a literal cuck. Grow a pair and be a good example for his children.

I had both of my kids swabbed and tested behind my wife's back. I've never suspected her of cheating but I had to be 100% sure beyond a doubt that they're mine.

It's Alpha to kill this Bastards while hatefucking her Shithole.

Believe me, i'm a Woman, Friendo

For the lulz
youtube.com/watch?v=uIwUeandQQI

You can only take a paternity test with the consent of the motherbin France.

There is no proving paternity without the mothers concent, not sure how anyone hasn't mentioned this aspect.

The most hilarious thing is the justification for that law: to preserve families!

do the test and DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM if it turns out they aren't yours

Paternity tests should be mandatory, and they show that you are not the real father it should be result in automatic divorce and child custody for the father (for the children that are his own, obviously).
There, I saved western civilization.

I don't think I could deal with it user.

If you have to kill someone, start with those who wronged you instead of yourself. Or be a willing cuck, whatever works...

>and they show that you are not the real father

and IF they show that you are not the real father

The numbers are made up.
It's part of the brainwash/subversion.

For one YOU become more mistrustful for TWO the girl feels like it's more acceptable
for THREE further downfall of society.

Whats even more "funny" is France doesnt keep racial statistics, its illegal lol.

I wouldn't kill myself. But it would rip my heart out

you already know the truth, don't do anything based on the opinion of poltards , if you love those kids, if you can find it within yourself to love anyone, i say that is a success.

It's already rotting out with doubt...

They actually arent. I cant find it but i saw a study back before dna testing where they tested an entire town and found from the bloodgroups that upwards of 40% couldnt have been the biological father.

>20% of men get cucked and raise another man's child
>50% of marriages end in divorce
>70% of divorces are initiated by women
Why do guys even go near women any more? Just leave them to rot until they come crawling back and give up their rights.

>According to information to be found in Lancet, a British Medical journal, as many as 1 in 30 children are not actually the biological son or daughter of the man who it is commonly believed fathered them.

Women really are pure evil. Crikey.

Thanks bro. I'm 99% sure it's all good anyway. I don't listen to the retards. Just sharing.

Attached: 1517416773744.jpg (845x634, 67K)

bright thinking pal, was about to post the same

Good. Paternity tests should be mandatory in this slut-filled world.

Don't worry, it's just human to prefer to live a lie instead of facing harsh truths.

zactly. it's the female version of rape, except the guy doesn't cum.

doesnt sound like 99% at all and its not like you have to shell out 3-500 bucks anymore and you already know your wife cheated on you so why not?

Nah it's just occasional 'what if?'. Both results wouldn't stop me loving them more than anything else. What would I do anyway? It would be like volunteering to give them away.

Since the company that is selling the kits is giving the figures they are probably bloated.

So for every five married men you know, one of them is a literal cuck.

You've never raised kids right?

Statistics
DNA

Trust them?
There sure is cases. Nobody can deny.
But the numbers are very questionable.

It's fabricated, so people mistrust each other.

Sort of, cucks should be purged from the genome, while cheating in itself shouldn't be illegal it should however give the cheated upon partner, particularly men, alot of leeway in divorce court so you don't have literal state-enforced cuckoldry where the government forces men to pay alimony for children that they know aren't theirs. At the same time men that are too dumb and trusting to allow themselves to be cucked for years and not give a shit or notice are probably best removed from the gene-pool and the government shouldn't white-knight for them.

Where the fuck did you hear this? Where do you fuckers keep finding and quoting these "demands" of the YV?

The same place I find any other bolshevick revolutionist claims
Hot Topic tshirts