Truth about russia

>Russia has roughly 8 Trillion DOLLARS GDP, Biggest in Europe and Fourth in The world

>Russias MILITARY Is beter than American

>Russia has the biggest White population on Earth with 140 Millon, beating The American by 20 million

Now i am no Russophile but these are The facts

Neither im i on the side of Russia, on The side of Sweden , but you zoomers know nothing about Russia

Someone oughta teach you

Attached: 3842-004-C238EDD3.jpg (346x231, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
russialist.org/one-russian-in-four-lacks-an-indoor-toilet-one-of-many-signs-there-are-now-four-distinct-russias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you fucking retarded?

you, Sven, know nothing about Russia

Attached: 1513872755442.jpg (700x436, 129K)

>>Russias MILITARY Is beter than American

Attached: 405b4cafd116050354f231cc34b2ecca.jpg (986x694, 49K)

The US has around 180mil-200mil whites mate.(non-hispanic)

>>Russia has roughly 8 Trillion DOLLARS GDP, Biggest in Europe and Fourth in The world

No. May be 6 or 7 in GDP PPP

Only tanks and nukes. Who cares.

>Russia has the biggest White population on Earth with 140 Millon, beating The American by 20 million

Lolwut?

Many American are not White due to mixing
The American military is right now in bad kondition

As i said Americans arent White
The Ruble is sanctioned so it appears lower

Attached: Namnlos.png (362x403, 50K)

Russia's minimum wage is Africa tier. Lower than in this shithole called Brazil.

>Russias MILITARY Is beter than American
It's not, it wasn't and will never be.

It is but not because sanctions. Only because Kremlin economic model.

Sell oil\gas and buy shit.

(((Economist))) said not a long ago ruble is most underrated currency in the world. Like 70% underrated.

Orly

Attached: chartoftheday_8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 226K)

Attached: g4u6rjz6an601.jpg (960x783, 104K)

OP you are a Jew. There are no issues or anger between the us and Russian people, only Jewish rats like you trying to turn the people's of two great nations, alike in a great many ways against each other. No one buys into your booga booga Russia crap.

this
divine check

Attached: 1545416512424.png (319x211, 61K)

Sry but everywhere in the world where there are people is also degeneracy, this wouldn’t have happened without the jews but what can we do, we can’t change the past.
What we need to focus on now is to fix our own life’s and maybe live in the woods, and hope for total extinction of the normies

Attached: A16FE456-079D-4DA6-B1D2-D40DE2D4DF00.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Russia's GDP is literally smaller then ours is and they have more then 4x the population that we do, and more oil production too.

>>Russia has the biggest White population on Earth with 140 Millon, beating The American by 20 million
And our (((media))) constantly exhorts us to hate each other. Really makes me think.

retart

Attached: mt-lb-armored-personnel-carrier_2.jpg (800x550, 162K)

Fake, Russia will overtake Germany in terms of GDP this year.
What a fucking disaster for the Western homo elite. Of course they don't report on it.

GDP in dollar is bullshit. Because we use another currency.

Look at the GDP PPP. This is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Attached: Снимок.png (1611x779, 141K)

Russia also has 23 million people living without access to indoor plumbing and 37 million without access to hot water

Who cares about GDP, worry about being under 50% white.

Tы флaжoк-тo yбepи, Пeть.

>Russia also has 23 million people living without access to indoor plumbing and 37 million without access to hot water

Who cares about rednecks from rural places and fucking chechens?

sorry sven

Attached: 156345345345.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Nobody said we got anger between US and Russian people. Op just lie about stuff.

>>Russia has the biggest White population on Earth
He is lying to you. There are millons of churkas here. Most white nation is Poland and US got warm heart relations with it.

Или чтo?

Truth about OP

>He sucks a lot of cocks

Our white population is larger than yours, fucking mutt.

How many Americans are living in tents and trailer parks?
How many die of drugs and STDs every year?
Yeah, they don't advertise that. They want everyone to live like animals so a few billionaires can live in castles.

OP go crawl back into your basement, you're embarrassing our country

Attached: Ethnic_groups_in_Russia_of_more_than_1_million_people_2010_Census_English.png (800x467, 93K)

It's rather difficult to transport tanks via sea and air (which the USA excels at with our carriers and 100+ bases around the world). Russia is most definitely a regional power that could easily rape neighboring countries if it wanted to. We have massive naval/power projection that can deploy very quickly (like the British Empire once had). Long-term staying power is another matter entirely, though. We suffer from the same Anglo curse.

>8 Trillion DOLLARS GDP
source

And in Russia you really need to have access to hot water. Because if you don't have it you will die at winter from cold.

So i don't believe at number 37.

Russia has 1 aircraft carrier (it is also damaged). USA has almost 50. Power is power. USA has all the power. We aren’t really concerned with you guys. Other than shitlibs in our country screeching we don’t really care what you guys do in ME or Europe. Europe has already made the poor decision of choosing you as their #1 supplier of energy. Our focus as shifted to the Far East and those slant eyes stealing our tech. Good luck vlad.

>citing a dodgy index to make your shithole look better
lmao

Maybe Putin should at the end of the year when Russias economy has overtaken Germanys travel to Berlin and educate the retarded German elite on how economies should work?

Moscow is also Europe's largest Muslim city, so I'm really not surprised that Swedecucks are so attracted by iT

Attached: (you).jpg (800x450, 91K)

Germany is like Somalia without rockets and without oil but with Kebab.

>Putinomics

I too would love to see my country run by corrupt, kleptocratic oligarchs

>duurrrrrr russia military is better!
He's just another baiting faggot. He is probably a huge loser.

I think Russia and USA don't have any real issues to argue.

Russia can't be center of the world and actually we do not want. We lost cold war. And we are pretty small at demography and economic.

The real enemy of all West and Europe is China. This thing real scary me.

Must suck to be a weak and poor little dickcleaner nation begging for protection.

So, still 1000x more wealthy than a slowly dying post-communist slavnigger shithole?

All the faggots here on /pol: have no fucking clue about Russia. They have never seen Sochi, Volgograd, St Petersburg or Moscow.

Someone posts some obscure picture of a village or old soviet town and says "durga durrg, dis is Russia durrrr" . Yeah, no.

That would be like me taking photos in Louisiana, Detroit, or Camden and saying, "well gee golly shucks, this is America durrrr".

When I tell any foreigners that here in Michigan, there are entire neighborhoods with 4-5 bedroom houses that are completely empty and abandoned, they don't believe me. But of course if I post pictures of just 1 literal 45 house neighborhood that is totally abandoned and empty and say "durka this is America " of course they will think America is a shithole.

I guess central heating and access to hot water is different stuff.
Kinda fucked up if it's true anyway.

Lol this

Not dodgy. Real index.

Attached: 81hlygkotus01.png (1837x1655, 231K)

Lol Putin shill, everytime NATO conducts exercises or reinforces the frontier, Russia throws a fit. But it's perfectly fine for Russia to actually invade and annex other countries.

When are you guys going to attack israel for humanity. Please don't say never.

Either bait, or OP is an absolute retard

You will be run by Arab warlords you low IQ beast. Serves you right.

Again, Russia is projected to overtake Germanys economy in terms of GDP this year.
Russia is winning in every sphere while you are only winning in who's children are being gangraped the most by African-Arab gangs

Also just want to add that Russia has the biggest reserves of natural resources of various kinds. Supposedly worth around $75 Trillion. I'm not a Russophile either, Russia has problems with a lot of them acting like niggers and some parts being complete corrupt shitholes but I'll give it credit for improving in recent years. Vladivostok is growing, Putin is investing more in Siberia and the parts of Russia aside from the European western part.

In Moscow there are no Sharia zones in contrast to most European capitals.

Attached: 969835639_0_73_3085_1822_1036x0_80_0_0_663d793d1a3f9a294ee7634582ff6426.jpg (1036x587, 119K)

Because it is their land you stupid ape.

*could have.

>these are The facts
what will you say herewith, faggot?
You leave your shit like a cat in the middle of the room.

Attached: 1510054739053.jpg (850x1137, 268K)

They dont know.

Oh gee, looka here, Volgograd. What a third world city "durka durka", oh look its right by the beautiful water, how horrible it must be. Durgga durgga

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 700K)

Yep, looks horrible

Attached: image.jpg (425x319, 138K)

>AAAHHHHH PLEASE SAVE ME DADDY USA
Not going to work, Ivan. I'm positive that everyone will just look the other way as Xi rapes your pinky butt with his small cock.

why are you attacking your own country, Lukas?

Attached: mountain-jew.jpg (1024x681, 216K)

I'd love to go and see Perm and Novosibirsk personally. Snow ftw. Hate nigger weather,

Assuming everything of this is true, makes no difference to me as a citizen. Economy is fucked and corrupt, and that's what really matters.

>The real enemy of all West and Europe is China
unironically, this

"sharia zones" exists only in your shilling scripts, Ivan :D

Attached: 1490545156516.png (1022x968, 996K)

Look, horrible sochi, I haven't even gotten to Moscow yet.

Attached: image.jpg (590x393, 243K)

I'm sorry, got the number wrong. It's 47 million.
russialist.org/one-russian-in-four-lacks-an-indoor-toilet-one-of-many-signs-there-are-now-four-distinct-russias/

unironically thinking kazakhs or kyrgyz are anything like arabs

jesus christ

Attached: kolist.jpg (385x385, 125K)

Projected by who? Self-hating western basement dwellers who dream about a Russian mail-order bride? Russia did only win a third world soccer fan cock-carousel for their women in 2018.

In Germany there are over 100 hundred of those where the police does not enter if called.
These areas are controlled by Arab clans, it is well known here.

Their GDP is 1.5 trillion. They're absolutely pathetic. They were on good course until Crimea happened.

This is why Russian scum migrants are crawling all over Europe.

This is the typical Putin shill narrative.

>Muslims rule Western Europe, degeneracy, Europeans weak, politicians are corrupt and evil. Democracy is a failure.

In contrast

>Russia is a shining beacon of progress under the benevolent, loving rule of Putin. Also Eastern Europe is rightful Russian land. Anyone who says otherwise is a globalist Jewish cocksucker.

(((op)))

I'm Serb and we will have bloody revenge on you for what your people did to ours if the Muslims leave any of you alive.

P.S. For any faggots or CIA anti Russia cunts

Russian girls despise Nignogs. If a Russian girl even dates a nog and doesn't do anything at all, they will shun her most of h life. Russians want to keep things white, and don't think mixing is correct.

But muh Russia, right?

Attached: image.jpg (621x450, 301K)

daa daa tavarich ruski veri pest nattzion veri whyte and best conscription prostidudes for your officers

> shilling scripts
Ohh polaks

Attached: 220324_876.gif (800x470, 162K)

Sven plz stop your butthurt and just think about one thing.

If China rape us and ally us then border of China will be next to you.

And very soon all Europe will eat rats with sticks. Do you want that?

Fuck off kike. You're just mad because Russia has Zhirinovsky and you don't.

Attached: ece0e5abec95c7834b0ee90fe4733f1a.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Was meant for But you can have it too.

Are you fucking retarded? Most of Russias military equipment is outdated af, also their nuclear arsenal

Attached: Natural Selector rare.png (399x308, 151K)

>swede chimping out and being a fag

what a surprise

There are no Sharia zones in Moscow. You can walk wherever you want, and if Muslims fuck around, the based Orthodox people amd police Fuuucck them up.

Lol. What a bullshit. Do you really believe in that?
Another side propaganda.

Russia is best country and Russians best people in all of Earth. Having bad relations with Russia is idiocy of first order.

Muslim thugs. What to do with them?

>Arrest them and sentence them according to rule of law.

Or

>Use it as a propaganda tool to lambast the "degenerate democracies". And to prove that autocratic dictatorship is somehow gonna solve our problems.

>I'm Serb
Checks out. NPCerbs are physically incapable of existing without showing off their frenzy pro-Russian arselicking.

Thanks for your unique insight.

Attached: 1546786780756.png (463x476, 43K)

Hows it going rabbi?

Attached: image.jpg (600x636, 75K)

Go to the shithole your people sprang from or to a re-education camp you low life invader.

Zhirinovsky is retarded. This man is what you should feel jelly about.

Attached: wholesome Milonov.jpg (400x320, 33K)

Aircraft carriers are great against 4th rate powers with next to no airforcd and AA.

>germany
>250 battle tanks
only if they counted all armored troop transports as tanks as well

Until I see any proof of the contrary I do. It fits well with what I've seen of rural Russia.

This is quite ironic coming from a s*rbian gypsy. You should probably go to the oven since Germans wanted to completely dispose of your ilk.

No man for such adventures anymore.
You know how disgusting roads in this city, right? They do not clean the snow on part of the roads so it is not possible to drive there. Yeah Dream city.
Armenian and georgian heaven not a RUSSIAN city. Are you even trying?
Kys kike
It's not outdated coz it's heavely modernized. But most of the tanks in conservation and can not be instantly deployed and in such way they really outdated af.
He is gay
Kinda this.

Attached: chart_age_russia.png (1200x800, 9K)

>Be a shill for autocratic dictatorships
>Tells people they deserve re-education camps

Why don't you just emigrate to Russia or Venezuela if you love getting dominated by the state?

Attached: 94682043.jpg (500x661, 137K)

Yeah, I bet you did. Go and eat a Kebab with Swedish underage girl meet from your friendly Ahmed neighbour.

fake

>based Orthodox people amd police Fuuucck them up
Kek. I'm waiting for an actual idiot who would want to try it out.

Oh, we have a Lolbertarian here. Look out everyone!

anywhere with enough snow wont have the roads fully cleared. theres nowhere to put it all. same with canada or alaska

In America, there is hardly any infrastructure anywhere except big cities, it's done on purpose. To get as many people in debt and slaves to oil as possible.

America runs on oil and debt/ credit.

On the other y, in Russia. You can literally live your whole life and never need to drive a car. Russias infrastructure is excellent, and no need for loans.

America - Down payment, Car loan, Car insurance, inspection, registration, personal property taxes, gas prices.

Russia - bus, metro, trolly, taxi. DONE

Attached: image.jpg (1300x866, 201K)