We need an European army to fend off the mutts

we need an European army to fend off the mutts

Attached: european-union-army.jpg (1920x1304, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/news/9f2089b6-ef04-4eeb-9528-7e2720e7f067
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Countries can have armies, EU cannot.

We need a larger national army, to fend of the krauts.

>to fend off the mutts
You can do that by sucking Russian cock. No need for an army.

The will FIGHT for the MUZZIES because the majority in there WILL BE ORKS!

sorry vassal states don't get to have an opinion

Attached: tb8vbq9.jpg.gif (625x500, 1.07M)

Attached: 1hfmx7[1].jpg (500x420, 22K)

your sounding very jewish, with this one universal government shit man. Keep it away from us cunts. dont want to get invaded by migrants unlike your shithole

I came here liking germany, now everyday I start to hate them more and more

Whenever Germany is united and builds its military, all of the world suffers. This whole european migration fiasco is worth it if it leads to the destruction of Germany

you mean the mutts currently paying for most of your defence.

t. chang lee
t. juan gonzales
t. grzegorz kowalski

This. It would cost less to crush an EU army than it would to keep defending you ungrateful fucks.

My great grandfathers did not take any German prisoners because they were too poor.
My grandfathers did not take any German prisoners because they were too mad.
If you make us go over there again, I won't take any German prisoners because I'm too homophobic.

Sure thing Achmed.

I agree. We must stop Muttland
Please Germany save us from Mutts.

kurdistan24.net/en/news/9f2089b6-ef04-4eeb-9528-7e2720e7f067

sorry I don't speak Chinese

Nigger it was historicaly your chimping and your chimping only that invited Freedomlanders to invade a spread their degenerate "culture" here. I would say okay if you could have defended, but you always thrown towel into a ring shortly after that.

If you would at least to manage to eradicate kikes, damn that would change things, but no you have to fail on that one too.

Attached: 1545574941818.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

no worries bro, we will

Attached: fo0925_germanypoland_c_jr.jpg (620x1062, 73K)

How about we worry about the ones currently invading us instead of some third world country across the ocean that won't even hold together for another 50 years?

Attached: 1509289184946.png (547x433, 16K)

Okay. There's nothing in Europe but crumbling buildings and Arabs anyway.

Lol this board has helped me realize all of their men died in the World Wars and this is the embarrassing end result

lol no
enjoy the crumbling of your commie union
death to germany, unironically

This is the dream.

Based and Europeanpilled

Attached: EU Awoo.png (1000x1000, 57K)

Twice as long as your country will last at this rate, pussy

>*sips* freedom
Why are you such a boomer

>burger freedom
Yep, slavery to jews.

is that a bad thing?

Thanks, I hope so. I feel sorry for you having to live another 50 years in your current state, and really hope you're right that shit will hit the fan here in 25 years.

If we would combine forces we would have the strongest EU army in the world

This. Anything who is against this is american weapon industry shill.

>strongest EU army in the world
memeflaggot i...

It doesn’t surprise me that you just want to go ahead and finish being conquered. Let’s be honest, you nor any of your countrymen have the balls nor the physical means to save your country

It would be the only EU army in the world, you retarded rabbi.

The European army are the mutts!

Attached: 0 percent.png (388x261, 6K)

Nice country you have there, would be a shame if your federal government literally shut down
OH WAIT

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Out of our two countries, which one is about to drop below 50% white?

Ýou had about 250 US army bases within your borders at the height of the cold war and there are still quite a few of them left so don't start with the vasal state shit please. You're not standing up to the bullying like you did on the past, Germany. Now you're just taking the beatings and acting out in frustration.

Y'all can have an EU Army...Okay. But I will be its leader and they will answer to me and me alone. Deal? Right on cool. Plus y'all pay for it n all that k kool sounds good when do I start faggot?

Shouldn’t you be worried about trucks of peace, not people who usually forget about you anyway?

The recent use of the European gendarmery should tell you everything you'll ever need about an européan army.

Agree

Ireland have refused to be part of any joint EU army. Wtf? They have to do what brussels says

The European Army would be controlled by the (((Brain Bugs)))

That was little baby taste. Imagine an actual vulgar display.

Fuck you, Hans. We're coming to help our crooked tooth brothers take their country back.

its not a means issue it an end issue, if EU gendarmery was used to control French inssurection,
there is no reason an EU army would not be used in the same manner to a larger scale.
An EU army would be the permanent death of soveriegnty for any nation on the EU territoy.

there's no room for micronations if we want to remain independent in the future
Europa must work together or we will continue to be the objects of foreign intrusion

Haha. Nice try Macron

The eternal Kraut, everyone.

nice get,
That's the difference between a mergure and an alliance. the E.U and U.N agenda isn't to stop and disable unwanted immigration, its the opposite and as long as we remain a grouped block instead of allied independant nations. we wont have any national imput on the matter.

Kys boomer

O B S E S S E D

>eu
>the jew
>brainwashed folks
>no thanks

Attached: c97f904a3ed6b5a5b5ee1d704cf6bc016d83fb7555b385beba91665be84f9091.jpg (500x689, 302K)

An European army will serve the will and policies of EU elites, cementing their reign and furthering their goals. Is this what you want?

You need a European Army to fend off the Africans and Arabs.

O B E S E

now we are merely serving the jews trought our vassalage to america

Yes and that would be quite vulgar don't you think so(?) yes ofc you do. Now whats for breakfast and don't say some vegan fag shit.

Preserve NATO. Dont start this bs again. Third time is not the carm in this case. WW3, opposite to what pol usually say, no thanks.

Attached: 1284221231791.jpg (200x196, 34K)

Fuck off you loser.

Fuck off EU jew.
Soon there will be total collapse and nations will get their independence and freedom back.

Attached: best land.png (1000x847, 307K)

>army of sissy faggots
oh no the americans are done for

I'll propose another counter angle: I wish we had an EU army back in 98 when shit broke out in Kosovo. A genocide happening less than 2 hour flight time away from Paris. We had to send the fucking Nato's blue helmets instead because we couldn't project much outside of our borders besides the french and brits.

Heres a less blurry version

Attached: Gajdapill.jpg (805x415, 67K)

Imagine being this bluepilled

No seriously look at the EU do you want those retards to have an army of their own !?

The only deployment they would see is to help MENA migrants come to Europe

Attached: 1543617092362.gif (350x232, 461K)

lol no we don't

GA : european nation
Alright i'm back on /tg/

come and make it kraut, we'll stop you

Attached: m95_degman.jpg (600x377, 30K)

Yep. We need army to kill some germs again. Then they realize what is their place. Germs are thinking again to be ubermanchen that they are not. Germ is good slave but awful master as we say in Finland about fire.

>that flag
lmao
who have you ever stopped?
>couldn't stop the Hungarians
>couldn't stop the Ottomans
>couldn't stop the Austrians
>couldn't stop the Italians
>couldn't stop the Germans
>couldn't stop the Serbians

No! EU DOESN'T NEED AN ARMY

Fuck you hans. Take your fucking refugees to die for you

Come to Poland you fuck

we got rid of all of them besides hungarians, but we didn't need to get rid of them. Medieval monarchies were different

fucking sick and tired of these german EU shills fritz, kys now

k

Attached: holiday trip 1939.gif (640x420, 74K)

We indeed need one. But before we need one we need a european republic.
With solidarity a federal tax system, federal social security and all the other federal level stuff.
We need it to prevail against russia china india and the us.
Yes there are different cultures and people in europe but i concider every european arian, all europeans are great people and forming a european republic would be great.
As a german i am aware that germany might suffer the most in terms of integrating all the poeple into the same socialsecurity and reitrement system but it will be needed for the european people to prevail.

All this should be done after killing all jews, niggers and muslims.

Attached: 1541714017210.png (331x741, 145K)

We need any army to wipe the germ*ns of the map completely

Those little shitstates always think that their opinion matters lmao

said the swedish cuck lmao

it's a jobs program for merkel's children

This guy understands

I once liked Germany and Germans, too, but I soon realized the truth that all their real men died a long time ago, and that they are behind the destruction and shitskinification of Europe. They are also Europe's biggest bootlickers with a major inability to respect white nation's sovereignty.

Attached: osteuropa_karte_en.jpg (663x636, 112K)

Jow Forums is too autistic to grasp this tho

>look what happened when the whole world teamed up against Germany
wew, impressive
now stfu and stay in your cuckshed like you did in WW2 until the US and Russia saved your ass

>if we want to remain independent

If you want to remain independent give up independence..... flawless fucking logic well done

At least we're not treacherous kraut scum
Can't wait to see your country going to complete shit again once the EU inevitably breaks apart.
I wonder what kind of historical tantrum you will throw this time? Germans are the biggest butthurt little cucks in all of Europe, throughout your entire history.

you retards will be wiped out soon enough, enjoy dying alone
jewcock slurping retardnation

if we go, you go too
and if we go it will be by a russian or chinese invasion and they sure as fuck wont stop at your border, retard

>stfu and stay in your cuckshed like you did in WW2
is that why axis over had 20 divisions tied down here? I wish we stayed quiet so not so much of our people died. Also we had civilwar at same time

>tp
>tf
so why aren't you against the United Kingdom?
is it bad that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland work together to be more poweful internationally?

germans can't understand the concept of independency, freedom or sovereignty. Hell, I doubt they even have a word in their language for the latter.
Krauts just sucking the cock of their rulers and they take everything their mutti merkel says as the absolute truth, it's adorable how dumb and easily indoctrinated most of them are.

china has nothing to gain from invading us you absolute fear-mongering retard

if you believe that you are a giant fucking retard

people can be free in a european republic
everyone still has the same voting rights
freedom of the family or individual is important not of your "country"

Pathetic shilling. The EU must be shattered into a thousand pieces. The flag erased from history.

in fact, the only country that is invading us is not a country, but a people, muslims and sandniggers. also left-wing traitors.
and you're actively allowing it. maybe stop pointing at others and do something about that instead (you won't, you're all anti-european cucks)

Threat is the only language the Kraut understands.

Attached: Bomber Harris.jpg (220x289, 13K)