Restricted Calls Monthly & Multiple Robocalls Daily

Do any other Anons receive restricted ID phone calls every couple months? I've gotten them since I started coming to Jow Forums. I always answer the call, but I am always met with silence. Last time it was two calls in a row, answered both times, and was again met by complete silence. I've also been getting at least a few robocalls daily and sometimes several. Always the same scam message about being selected for a free vacation or something. Both of these issues began after I started coming to Jow Forums frequently. I'm feeling a little spooked... like there's a chance I'm being monitored by glowniggers (esp since I go to Jow Forums often too) or harassed by some other group for my political beliefs and activities.

Attached: 1540011801770.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.shouldianswer&hl=en_US
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get so many fuckin spam calls I don’t even answer my phone anymore

I get a ton of robo calls. Never answer, they don’t leave a msg

Those are to record your voice

i get 5 chinese robocalls a month from local numbers

You gave your number somewhere and it was sold to a "marketing company". The silent calls are used to determine whether you will answer.

Same. If the number isn't saved to my contacts, I never answer it.

I get some of the robocalls but I mostly still get cold called by marketing people.
I love to answer those like I am a really old man...tell the person to hold on, will get my hearing aid...a pen...my glasses...let 30 minutes go by between each task...this way I know the poor bastard at the other end gets to chill for 1h30 minutes every day instead of calling more people.

I have a buddy now, he knows the drill, calls me every time he is on his shift.

>implying they cannot remotely activate the mic and record

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.shouldianswer&hl=en_US

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mistergroup.muzutozvednout&hl=en_US

Its Niger scammers who are trying to get your money

Those cold callers are just trying to make a living, cold calling is a billion dollar industry, stop being a douche

I tend to assume it's a mossad bot triangulating my location lol. I don't give a fuck I'm far from the only neon Nazi in america

What a strangely heartwarming story

I got 2 yesterday and already 1 this morning

Bruh, it's not glownigs. You're just being gang stalked.

Block the numbers. They stop calling.

it's usually a different number every time

i get about 5 a day
ever since trump got elected a lot of shady laws have been passed, think about this, if you watch tv you're bombarded with ED medication and hair loss websites with no prescription. I am sure a few shady laws have been passed and these faggots get to do whatever they want

Niggers. Get with the times.

>The silent calls are used to determine whether you will answer.
Absolutely this. Used to get a shitload of random calls, eventually I stopped answering the phone even for listed contacts.
If it's important enough they'll leave message or get back some other way.

OP, it is more probable that Indian scammers are trying to phish your details
>"Hello sir, I am teh Johnny Smith, how are you, I am be Microsoft Customer Service, you have very bad thing on you PC, I tell you how get rid"
etc etc...The "silent" bit is often due to them using diallers in the callcentres they operate from.

Attached: 1535157736480.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

>like there's a chance I'm being monitored by glowniggers (esp since I go to Jow Forums often too) or harassed by some other group for my political beliefs and activities.
>protip: if the glowniggers were doing surveillance on you, you'd never know it
Due to the way the mobile networks are set up, they can remotely open silent calls, wiretap you by redirecting your calls through a recording line, track you in real-time by analyzing basestation data, and they can turn on the GPS remotely.

Aside from the GPS part, it doesn't what kind of phone it is, it's the baseband chip and the communications protocols that are gonna fuck you up.

It’s a bot that uses real cell phone numbers to make these calls. If you call it back someone will answer and deny ever calling you. My IPhone made some strange vibrations once and a minute later someone called me telling me they missed a call from my number. Pretty spoopy.

My phone is in permanent 'do not disturb' mode. Which means only the callers I know and want get through.