She's Dead, Isn't She?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17.png (1282x1776, 1.79M)

yes
/thread

Not sure but one thing is sure:
She no longer be in shape. She's not coming back

Attached: 1491971637369.jpg (300x300, 55K)

She's already room temp. Digits confirm.

Wasn't there something last year where she did rulings from her "hospital room"

They're Weekend At Bernie-ing her ass.

A thousand liberals sacrifice themselves to Her every day, so that she may never truly die.

Attached: God Empress of Peoplekind.jpg (473x670, 256K)

Almost, about another ten to fourteen days. Will be during blizzard in DC

She will be by tonight.

yep but they're going to pretend she's alive and "working from home" for the next 7 years

we need to get round the clock surveillance on her house.
washington dc anons, time to step up and be counted.

Godspeed

you mean central American children, user.

Attached: 1544813513275.jpg (452x818, 119K)

Deader than Chuck Schumer's dick.

Attached: image.png (1234x697, 543K)

Yup. She's dead. And Democrats are desperately trying to buy time while they try to figure out how to cover up the fact that they've had the corpse of a supreme court justice on ice for a couple weeks now. But they won't find a way to do that. So by SOTU... something interesting is going to happen. Have popcorn on standby.

What are the chances that Trump gives Dr. David Duke her seat?

Bitch is dead.

Attached: 1513383621208.jpg (627x305, 68K)

croak already you kike hag degenerate bitch

It doesnt matter. Someone will make judgements with her spirit in mind.

She is already dead dumbass. They just have her corpse on ice now and are just saving her in the near future as a political sympathy chip much like John McCain's funeral or Bush senior's? They were week long extravaganzas to push a narrative or create a distraction. Right now democrat kikes are scrambling to setup some sort of sympathy power play to mitigate the next supreme court replacement. Testing the new congress and senates toes trying to finger fuck the next shill to vote "No" on the next pick against Trump.

Fuck! Jews are ugly.

She's been dead for a week.
(((They))) are hiding it.

Ginsburg has had a number of different cancers in her lifetime, most of them are generally diagnosed late and are very fatal (colon, bowel, lung, etc). She survived and got cured from all of them. What medical care does this Jew have that we don't? Is she getting full body MRI scans every 3 months?

Attached: 0gBDIsQ.jpg (1536x2048, 208K)

yes, and they will wait as long as possible to have her funeral in order to distract from some big event

probably? the fucking state of the dems. they probably are hollowing her out right now so someone can climb inside and show up to events.

(Brap)

>Implying she had a heartbeat in the first place

stem cells

yup

>yep but they're going to pretend she's alive and "working from home" for the next 7 years
This. I even keep bringing it up, and all I keep getting is "Hurr ding dong the witch is dead". No. This is a big, big fucking problem, and I want to know what anyone thinks is going to be done about it

Death to the false emperor!

Attached: chaos_inthe_imperium.jpg (939x974, 1.13M)

She is dead

shes unconscious in the hospital, she is being kept alive artificially. CNN actually reported it last night and pulled the tweet by this morning.

Attached: 1547143163565.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Stem cells from aborted fetus. Why do you think all of the fetus is frozen instead of being tossed away?

She is, but they already are in conversations with Meryl Strep to pose as her until Trump is out of office.

Based digits. Room temp is 24c

lol, fail

that's not how it works kid

She's not getting any kind of rejuvination therapy, that bitch is still getting older and more broken. But they find her cancers and cure them, even in the case of something like lung cancer which is rarely discovered in a fully localised state.

She's already room temp. Digits confirm.

so close

Attached: 517fe18b43.jpg (400x378, 41K)

Check my 5.

Probably elitist insurance then.

good cgi takes awhile to polish up so i'm expecting we'll see her on camera "working from home" in a few weeks

Not dead, but not fit for work.
Trump is appointing another court justice before summer.

Get AIDS and die from it.

fail

checked

If she does they will hide it for as long as possible.

yes she’s ded

Attached: EB5BD468-F210-4A39-97E0-C4DF029CDE00.jpg (2048x1536, 568K)

that's nice little tyke, that will just be three justices unseated for being appointed illegitimately by an illegitimately elected president instead of two

Wait for it...

Attached: 7299.png (1000x1000, 301K)

This is actually their plan

This

drumpf goes to leavenworth, digits confirm

How the fuck can a supreme court judge just not show up for work consistently and still be a judge? Trump should demand to see her in person otherwise she should be thrown off the court

Attached: 1547694238751.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Checked and kekked, Notorious RBG is matzo ball soup.

>they will hide it for as long as possible.
And how do you expect them to do that? Stuff the body in a trunk? I assume even a backwater country like USA has some processes that must be carried out when someone dies.

holy fuck

Attached: 1536725044712.jpg (900x900, 90K)

That's not how it works, my lil nigga. Does it take a Finn to teach you Americans how your country works?

>now with funeral action grip
>not 'death grip' , an actual term

just a little busy

Attached: ema-78-animate-dead.jpg (672x936, 214K)

>Trump should demand to see her in person
He probably knows shes dead
if so, its better for him to just wait until this fact is revealed which raises the question of why we wern't told, which makes the dems look bad.
I don't know if he actually thinks ahead like that though...he seems to just do things

Heh got your attention.

What's the connection between the dancing crabs and death?
>t. boomer

finland is to russia like bud light is to warsteiner.

watery, tasteless and for uneducated people

that being said, an illegitimate presidency would result in nullification of all his appointments

go be a retard somewhere else

Very subtle.

Attached: AI pathfinding still strawberry.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

There needs to be a neutral third party who goes to observe her verbally confirming any vote she makes, this will ensure someone else who is “familiar with her thinking” isn’t making the vote in her place.

Attached: 97601AB6-5420-46C6-8749-1C65993813BE.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Cancer

>all his appointments
Yeah, like his fucking chief of staff etc, not supreme court justices that are confirmed by the senate.
Jesus fucking Christ, leave.

oh so not people he personally nominated for confirmation

you're retardo maximo, huh?

kek.
i thought the point was that crabs are bottom feeders who eat dead things.
double meme?

Yes, now you're starting to get it. Only took you like 3 fucking posts.
IQ 70 much?

>misunderstanding sarcasm this hard

yup, you're the stephen miller lite version of a rosstard

You see, Trump has not appointed a single court justice. The President does not have that power.
So you can nullify his appointments all you like, the supreme court justices he nominated will stay.

another stonetoss banger

>things are how i say, because i say so, the post

>This aren't how they are, because I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't understand how my country works

What in the fuck are you prattling on about, my chapocomrade?

>being this envious of american affairs

your shill is showing rabbi shalom

For almost a month now...It's all so tiring.

You win

just waiting for you, lover

Americans truly are the dumbest people on Gods green earth.

Yep, and that's part of why the Dems are holding out on meeting with Trump to end the shutdown.

It's not about the Wall, it's about who Trump will nominate for her spot on the bench.

>source: dude trust me
Leafs are the worst

>according to the solitary "finn" proxy fag

>makes blanket statements on people he's never met

yup, you're a conservacunt

well duh. They obviously can't give Trump yet another victory. Not now.

Attached: RBG_Weekend_At_Ginsburgs.jpg (612x767, 80K)

>She survived and got cured from all of them

PROTIP:

If you get cancer A THIRD FUCKING TIME you were never cured in the first place.

It's much more likely the cancer has moved from colon to pancreas to lung.........and 99% of the time it moves very quickly to the brain from the lungs.

CNN confirmed these 2 recent tumors are MALIGNANT and not co-joined, which pretty much means they are coming from somewhere else in the system.

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

It's going to be Barret. Check em.

dope cope on a rope

Amy Schumer was obviously Blasey-Ford.

Who they gonna get to play this bitch?!

Larry King.

Attached: Larry_King_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (220x294, 10K)

NOTHING REAL EXCEPT DRUMPF, DRUMPF SUPER REAL

>gets utterly BTFO
>I-I was only pretending to be retarded
Just leave and stop shitting up this thread you imbecile, the adults are talking

Attached: could-this-be-magic.jpg (460x460, 41K)

Nah, Larry is too young to play the part.

>utterly BTFO

says you? your attempt at a slam comment was both rudimentary and laborious

i bet your two dads are just so proud

It fucking better not be

Trump's probably too concerned with handling the shutdown to go after RGB but still it's pretty obvious the old jew bitch is shoving her tounge down death's throat
The bitch is dead user and Trump probably knows it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that an 85 year old jew bitch with three broken ribs, partially removed lungs and fucking cancer is probably going to be dead soon. Trump is probably just using her death as a bargaining chip for the wall otherwise he's just fucking with everybody.

Attached: 1547695896335.jpg (500x495, 187K)