Israel developing and preparing for the mass deployment of 5G technology

>israel developing and preparing for the mass deployment of 5G technology
>except in israel, where it was banned
>scientists are now warning us that 4G technology may be causing a spike in cancer and mental illness amongst the general population
>5G technology, on the other hand, requires the mass installation of antennas that constantly emit these new frequencies, which scientists claim is even more dangerous, with a group of them calling it a "mass experiment on humanity"
>US telecommunications act prevent any kind of regulation to be passed on antennaes locations
Where were you when America became Cancerica?
youtu.be/H_f9gpg4t6c

Attached: BE0ACDEB-0811-4C5C-8B8E-0CB45418E807.png (1334x750, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/09/10/bay-area-city-blocks-5g-deployments-over-cancer-concerns/
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
qz.com/1241867/cell-phone-radiation-can-cause-cancer-in-rats-according-to-the-final-results-of-a-us-government-study/
saferemr.com/2016/05/national-toxicology-progam-finds-cell.html?m=1
ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Evaluation-of-Genotoxicity-of-Cell-Phone-Radiofrequency-Radiation-in-Male-and-f-the-Genot-d-Female-notoxicity-e-Rats-and-y-Ce-d-Mice-ell-Ra-e-Following-g-Subchronic-ncy-c-Exposure-Poster-.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html
telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019/67282715?redirect=1
google.com/search?q=microwave radiation exposure cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>scientists are now warning us that 4G technology may be causing a spike in cancer and mental illness amongst the general population
No, they aren't.

I was in the 4th grade, we didn't really know what was going on. Something about a plane crash. The implications were obviously beyond my ability to know. I wish I remembered the days before 9/11

bUMp
bUMp up the signal y'all
I'm a phone Poster because I can't afford normal internet. Phone internet is much cheaper and nastier

Its fine guys everything is fine as soon as you die its fine guys everything is fine...

I unironically defend that 9/11 marked a massive shift in humanity for the much worse. Times were so much simple and comfier before then.

techcrunch.com/2018/09/10/bay-area-city-blocks-5g-deployments-over-cancer-concerns/
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
qz.com/1241867/cell-phone-radiation-can-cause-cancer-in-rats-according-to-the-final-results-of-a-us-government-study/
saferemr.com/2016/05/national-toxicology-progam-finds-cell.html?m=1
K

Ruskies just mad they will not be able to afford 5G until 2026 because of the Ruble collapse.

source for 5g being banned in Israel?

Just wear a tinfoil cap and you won't get braincancer.

News articles are not sources. Only two remotely scientific sources are listed in all of that, and one is a poster.

ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Evaluation-of-Genotoxicity-of-Cell-Phone-Radiofrequency-Radiation-in-Male-and-f-the-Genot-d-Female-notoxicity-e-Rats-and-y-Ce-d-Mice-ell-Ra-e-Following-g-Subchronic-ncy-c-Exposure-Poster-.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/index.html

You can't just take the claims of news articles and run with them. Learn to read and evaluate actual evidence before trying to make insanely broad claims.

How anti-semitic...

Actually I can't wait. I can already mentally interact with my wifi-router somehow and gain access to other machines or know stuff I shouldn't. 5G should pretty be Ghost in The Shell tier. Although my nuts would evaporate because I already sleep and live next to my router almost 24/7

Attached: Mag Prime.png (1200x1500, 1.65M)

It's obvious you were born between 1980 and 1990 because you remember 9/11, but you don't remember the cold war (which was far worse)

>I can already mentally interact with my wifi-router somehow and gain access to other machines or know stuff I shouldn't

Talk to a shrink about your schizophrenia.

C:\T
I wonder what you have in there. Should I keep going?

Haha You're even more pink than my ID.

Did you not read it yourself?

Attached: image.jpg (1093x1515, 1.07M)

>American wilful ignorance at its finest

None of that suggests a "spike" in cancer or has anything to do with mental illness.

Some bulgerian bloke is telling him that he can mentally connect with his Wifi and other devices. I mean doesn't hurt to be a little skeptic right?

Your ID isn't pink. It's purple.

>except in israel, where it was banned
Proof of this?

America is already cancerica.

Why do you think their corporations push to keep regulations out of their country?

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT HORY SHIT. INFOWARS.COM BASED AND REDPILLED

And here i am thinking about moving back to the city.

Thanks for info.

The media are constantly trying to cause panic, it’s either this shit or iPads are wrecking our kids etc

>The Communications Ministry expects the tender in April or May, with the hope frequencies can be allocated by the end of 2019 and 5G can be launched between 2020 and 2023, the ministry's director-general, Netanel Cohen, said.
>"If in three years - 2020 to 2023 - companies invest in 5G we will give them back their money for the spectrum," Cohen said.
>only for the goyim
lol
telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019/67282715?redirect=1
They will microwave our nuts.

google.com/search?q=microwave radiation exposure cancer

if you were asleep during the attacks or did not see the broadcast live, the event did not affect you and you are able to see throught the lies. anyone who watched the attacks live was affected by the ritual. they are the NPCs