Lol this chick i work with hates white conservative men like myself and prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men...

Lol this chick i work with hates white conservative men like myself and prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men (her words). Is this a meme?

Attached: 1544626194094.jpg (1024x810, 105K)

Brap

livestream u sexually harassing her LOL

yes, she's shit testing you if you buckle up on your masculinity

Tell her she has a floppy butt

She likes men that she can control because she's a sociopathic lunatic.

Lmao that fucking stupid whore has sexual preferences, what a loser

Why you lying? This was posted in /fit about standing desk hours ago. A thread died for this.

yes it's a meme, it's like when women say "no hookups" on dating apps

Alcka fuphs, becka butts.

How about digits decide your direct response? Indulge us OP, AND YOU BETTER DELIVAR

You should have replied with "Shit, I like women too."

that whole cubicle is an ergonomic nightmare.
she'll have shoulder, back, and wrist problems within a year.

She might think she prefers effeminate men, but she probably doesn’t

What's wrong with her ass?

guaranteed she fantasize about you. Unless you look like shit

She might say that, but all women want a man who can sweep them away in the moment. Why do women love badboy alphas? because they allow them to give away control. Women feel safe around confident men. They become neurotic and hysterical in the presence of a man who is insecure and more of a woman than them.

Attached: braaaaaaaap.gif (220x153, 848K)

Go pinch her pancake ass before mansplaining how to do her job

This, it's a shit test.

>standing desk
>wears heels
Not a smart lass there.

Small women want a dominant strong man that is caring and older. That is willing to discipline and punish for getting out of line. One that can guide and choose for her.
In other words she wants a daddy that she can fuck and bear children for.

>prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men (her words).
>her words

but not her ovaries. Her ovaries like masculine men.

All women *

Women have an instinct to both desire to control men but also to be sexually aroused by dominating, uncontrollable men.

Are you 12, how do you not know this already

She loves being strangled during sex. They all do.

Be dismissive of her, as if she is a 1/10 dog; she will be compelled to seek your approval. Never give her it unless she is willing to crawl around your bedroom with a dogs collar and lead on, naked.

Ok mr serial killer

Attached: 1547447952038.jpg (810x987, 735K)

Reminder to just hold her throat firmly and not to actually strangle them.

I’m studying law and I shit you not one of my lecturers literally said “you know I’m a feminist and what surprises me is that most of my friends are conservative white men, which is odd because I should hate them”. She said that infront of 150 people and she marks my work. Thank God most of my law professors are based though.

I love how insecure all women are with the 6 inch heels.

You made this thread on Jow Forums about how she loves standing desks. Fuck off shitposter.

>(((Sexual preferences)))

>flat sagging ass
Greet her as to shake hands while saying "how's it hanging? "

she wants submissive beta providers but still is attracted to the giga chads, she's just saying this as a shit-test

those shoes are a power play, what a bitchcunt.

>no papers on desk

Either she is a new hire or your average office THOT that doesnt do shit and gets by in the office by being chatty. I really hate her already.

Attached: 1542502092487.jpg (344x500, 49K)

Attached: trump sex dreams.jpg (1219x2813, 1.22M)

>this chick i work with hates white conservative men like myself and prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men

"what a coincidence, i also like innocent and feminine boiipucci"

c'mon, it's not that hard.

she uses a standing desk, standing desks are idiot tier bullshit, her opinion doesn't mean a fucking thing, even before its invalidated by her desire for betas
i'm going to guess she's a gigantic authoritarian cunt who has no desire for anyone to be free but under her control
get her fired, point out that she's a totalitarian bigot and that her hatred is causing a rift in the office.

I treat all my coworkers like strangers I want nothing to do with. Makes it easy to quit when the time comes.

also, she can't be anyone important using a laptop in a cube.
pathetic

Try telling your missus what a slut she is, grab her neck, and say how you're her master, while you're fucking her. Then notice the flood of juices running down her legs. That shit works, when society tells us it doesn't.

>most of my friends are conservative white men,
True story. White conservative men are more open to diversity and accepting different opinions. These aren't the people screeching that everyone has to be like them or be punished.

So thats why they keep dying... thanks user

>1544626194094.jpg

Seems legite. Also, yes, it's a meme.

wow she must’ve been having a long ass day

Attached: 26C88A12-4DEC-4DE6-AE55-E5B6B8E0EB6A.jpg (600x600, 35K)

My wife is taller than me and she still prefers strong men

Pro tip: you don't have to be big to be "strong" in the eyes of a woman

>t manlet cuck

Standing desks are great. Watch Dr Mercolas videos about them.

>Will fill her entire enviroment with effeminate onions boys so she can feel safe and powerful over them
>Will drive far out of her newly created safe space free of toxic masculinity to find the most chad specimen she can to fuck for the night
>Will return back to the masculinity free safe zone to continue her life.
These are the worst kind.

She wants to rule over and be served by weak men. I guarantee she would fuck zero percent of the faggots that she wants to be served by.

Attached: 1529496298210.jpg (800x546, 53K)

lol one day she will get fucked right and change her mind

sign of a consultant or someone prepping for a meeting in a nearby conference room.

It's a lie. Women prefer those kind of men when they're on birth control. Here is her fate. She will go off the pill, start ovulating, and during her fertile cycle she will be uncontrollably attracted to masculine men. Her relation will fall apart if she is honest or she will just cheat.

Why would it be any other way, if you think about it.

no.

thats everyone female in the western world, son. Redneck woman, liberal woman, doesnt matter. They all love a man in touch with his emotions.

>1 post by this ID

Thank you for your service

Attached: ff2c3a5dc9ee1441ff86d6a324a83cad6169fa1c_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

a standing desk? wtf.

Carlos you fuck

Yeah, her ass is pancake flat

How do you deal with a hotie in your office?
She mostly roam with the best chad possible but make implications that she is not fucking him. Chad is sometimes followed by low test betas. She is always in front and decided which flavor of tea/coffee to order.

While chad might have 1v1 coffee sessions, she is the one who decide what chad can do. Basically nothing in office, just listen to her uppity talks.

During work hours betas will sit near her desk doing her work.

Meanwhile you the autist has to observe this whole day. Although you are best developer around, she give not fucks to you. At night while going home you see her going with an older man in a Range Rover. She give you a glance while she does her best.

Smell her anus

this.

You are an idiot. Unless you want a pussy, why would you even talk to a woman. Same as talking to a child - shallow and illogical. What's the intellectual pleasure in that?

Why you lying? This was posted in /fit about standing desk hours ago. A thread died for this.

Welcome to dumb white skinned pigs' cuckland.

Attached: slaughter white skinned pigs.jpg (750x496, 164K)

That's what she says to all effeminate and sensitive men.

With high heels on no less... I blew out my hamstring just looking at that picture.

what is the point of hate. You want her but you can't. Why not try in the direction of getting her? May be become ultra alpha in your team.

That's true. Big difference between being in touch with them and being controlled by them. Emotions are fuel, not guides.

Typo. All not small
How the fuck is your wife taller than you ?

>high heels
she doesn't care about her posture, she just wants you to see her sagging ass and legs
she's fucking up your business just so she can market her sexuality
and you pay for the fucking privilage
and even more so if you try and tap that as she'll take you to the courts for sexual harrasment
>damned if you do, damned if you don't

Tbh her ass might not be that bad, its just the weird pants making it look like she has a flat ass.

just say, "great! I don't wana' date you. I just wana' let my hog run wild up yo ass'..

0 exercise

That is one pathetic fucking ass, my dude.

Attached: 1516030112720.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Duh... look at that fat ass... the fat misshapen ass of a liberal

Attached: sniff.webm (240x240, 845K)

This

LOL the OSL truck in background.

I've used standing / sitting desks for a while. It's good to be able to stand if your job is in front of a computer all day. Humans are not meant to sit on their ass for 8 or 10 hours straight.

Of course they like men who they are able to socially pressure and shame just like women.

Fake thread, this pic was on fit yesterday

based doggo

>prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men

She wants someone she can control and manipulate with zero backlash but also wants to fuck white conservative Chads on the side. She's delusional and will be single into her 40s

Showing emotions for most men is a risky business. If you are actually a (pretty much) unflappable Chad OR the kind of guy who even if he breaks down in tears one day and gets dumped will be fucking some new chick tomorrow, you will "get away" with the b urself meme.

The reason why most men have to hide their emotions from women is because 1) their real emotions are a lot of negative stuff like sadness, fear, bitterness etc. and or 2) if they do something a woman doesn't like and get dumped, they will be pumping their own proverbial gas for the forseeable future.

Bottling up your emotions is both a) essential for the overwhelming majority of men and b) a clear sign that you are on the bottom of the social totem pole.

This is true in other contexts besides women BTW. The bluepill meme has always been that "a powerful man is always in control of his emotions" but this is not really true for most people IRL. The reality is more that a powerful man can express his emotions and get away with it because who is going to stop him? This results in better mental health and a less neurotic mindset in men who can get away with it, which helps make them more confident and dominant. This is why it's omega losers on the bottom who kill their wives and children and shoot up their workplaces: they've been being good boyim for years if not decades, and then finally one day they decide they can't take it anymore and snap.

So yeah the moral of this story is be Chad, so you can show negative emotions sometimes without becoming a social leper

>"more effeminate and sensitive" men

Dress and act like a boy-band member.
She is looking for a non-threatening male
since she is still adolescent in maturity.

No it's a code for "I'm difficult and I hope you will associate me with things worth understanding which are synonymous with value". In short, ignore her, get her easy friend's ginas tingling and she will jump you in an instant.

wish i knew this earlier

REALITY CHECK: OP IS A FAT, UGLY, ANNOYING, CULTURALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ILLITERATE PIECE OF SHIT, NO ONE LIKES HIM, AND HE THINKS IT'S BECAUSE HE'S JUST TOO MANLY FOR THEM.

OP: KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT. KILL YOURSELF. IMMEDIATELY.

this is a useless female

she likes ladyboys because she likes to retain power and control for the sake of her own ego

I would bury my face in that pan cake ass and lick her little office working ass hole like it was my job. This should be your goal OP. Get it done.

Attached: 1544812714690.png (759x658, 483K)

is - is - that pig going to be OKAY?

also - ill have #88 with a side of noodles plz.

you casual, the most alpha thing you can do is be open with your disdain and disgust for THOTS in the office.

The reason why modern office jobs are plagued by THOTs is due to oversocialized men that believe in equality.

Once THOTs realize that nobody wants them in the workplace and more men are open about their disdain for breeding age women "working" on their team then we can retake the workplace as men and have professional Männerbund once again.

Attached: 1541004922151.gif (366x239, 1.99M)

*snap*

Dont pay attention to her, but also never lie about your political and philosofical affiliation. Either it's a test of your masculinity or she's full of nonwhite dicks and you shouldn't think about her as a woman.

Attached: What do women want.jpg (443x750, 46K)

Attached: 1547220691498.gif (370x297, 924K)

longbutt is gross

>standing office desk
>high heel shoes
why do some women completely fail with logic

>prefers "more effeminate and sensitive" men
No she doesn’t

Yeah but frontbutt is grosser.

Attached: Frontbutt.jpg (500x667, 45K)

let me guess you live in California? my condolences