Day 27 of the shutdown

Wow, what a master negotiator

Attached: 5CCFFD3D-5B19-499B-9813-A61971041776.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD37xnxCaFo.twitter
ask.fedweek.com/federal-government-policies/government-furlough-rules/
youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day 30 is gonna be great

>that's the threshhold

Bump

There are no negotiations unless you have the option to say "no". Otherwise you're just asking permission. This is the first real negotiation we've seen in years, maybe decades.

Damn, it's still shutdown?

I thought Mexico was paying for the wall

3 More days before its time to cut 100,000 people from the federal workforce.

can't wait for day 69 of the shutdown

You must like crying chuck and plastic stretched face pelosi better

Attached: A351A5C1-705C-40F5-BF1B-36D64DB6F310.jpg (627x895, 214K)

id love it to be shutdown until its every government employee is out on the streets myself

Attached: EF93741E-84C5-471E-8465-E2A0A2058489.png (1142x1774, 488K)

I thought the policy was to not negotiate with terrorists.

>inb4 shit thread 404’s

Don't fall off a boat.

Attached: Dw_lCYgXgAAQzt8.jpg (688x750, 70K)

Thats when the real negotiations begin.
>"Oh noes - I'm fired cuz Pelosi wont even meet with Trump"
LOL

Post when the RIF starts.

That's negotiating

Obama just air drops cash....
We're trying new things.

who’s going to help the poor migrants get to the coast of the us?!

Imagine the fucking budget savings if the federal workforce was suddenly "downsized"

We already have Mexico's money from gutting NAFTA and seizing assets. The Dems are just afraid of closed borders and screech in congress

no wall, no deal.

Yes, HA HA HA YES

LET THE SHEEBOON DIVERSITY HIRES STARVE

Tell me more whats going to happen on Day 31
fml i cant wait

>Muh indirectly paying for the wall
>This amount of coping

>muh most professional
>muh drug war
>muh saving retards who would be better off dead.

Won't lie
Watching america collpase even faster is great
Gonna be fun to watch the next president try to salvage this

I must say, If this shutdown keeps going, I won't be surprised if some old vet goes total jihad on Trump after missing a few meals.

He literally said that's how. Gutting NAFTA was step 1

Slayin, swamp draining. Defeat the deep state by stopping the money train. Most were simply trying to obstruct anyway. Those that show up now are the motivated.
Visa issuance and green card halt yields triple bonus points.

>Year three
>No wall
>It was already paid for!!
Stop kidding yourself

considering these workers Cadillac benefits and pensions results in 1.5 million usd per citizen in unfunded liabilities. We would all be better off other than the leeches (fed workers).

Hey look we no longer need 7 million dollars a year to pay x amount of workers to do x.

Why don't we take that money and award a contact to a company to do x for us all year for only 5 mil

Another assblasted privatesectorcuck

Increasingly more a figurehead. US will soon have 350 million people. Largest debtor nation in world history. Virtually all the budget is to military, medicare and debt service now. Really just a head of state role as you see in Europe ultimately. Ceremonies and speeches etc.

found the non essential out of work fed. I hope you starve to death.

dude nice

>blaming Trump
Because it's totally not the Democrat's fault for not negotiating either. Sage.

You have to break a few eggs first before you make a country FREE OF THIRD COLUMN AGITATORS.

Enjoy your 50 hours a week, two weeks vacation career.

A lot of sheebons and poor people live off of food stamps and section 8 housing (helps to pay low income homes/apartments)
The 31 is the next rollover for the new month, and a lot of the sheeboons won't be getting the rent money. Depending on their bank and their landlord they might lose their homes. This will be a colossal shit storm of nigging seen only during the Chicago Riots.

In office less than two years.

Are you furloughed right now?

Do you have a pension and two months vacation?

So the answer is yes. Die of starvation in a gutter.

He has been the president for two years (2017+2018). We are in year three (2019) now.

lol your faggot ass got dropped from the contract and now you have to shill for min wage

rip

I'm not the person you're responding too, but I am a furloughed employee. It's not that bad in so far as I'm just sitting around and applying for jobs in a slow manner. The president signed my back pay yesterday but to be honest it's unnecessary seeing how much liquidity I have. You're welcome to ask me questions. I work for a cabinet level agency, have two masters degrees and extensive experience working for senior officials across administrations.

Attached: yuna.jpg (1024x1365, 163K)

Cope, wagie

I'm a poly sci major in KY. I'll receive my BA in May. And I live in the Capital.

How did you get your foot in the door for the job?

That was extended and not what is being referenced. The day 30 is when furloughed workers can technically be fired.

Being a shitskin gets you Affirmative Action hires

Not quite. There are two types of furloughs, administrative and lack of funding. The firings can only happen during an administrative.

Basically this. Wall is one of this three major promises. He CANNOT back down on it. Which, if Dems had a functioning brain, would let them realize they can probably get a lot out of Trump for letting him have his wall.

Attached: donald-trump-pay-freeze.jpg (618x410, 51K)

OH NO NOT THE BRAINLESS SOULLESS BUREAUCRATS

I was doing my first masters at Georgetown, age 23. Treasury came recruiting for people, I applied as an intern. The quickly converted me to research assistant while in grad school and when I completed Georgetown they converted me to career civil service. I spent more time at Treasury than at Georgetown to be honest. So, the best way in at your level is through an internship or something akin to that. The downside it's a lot more formalized now than it used to be so you need to go through USAjobs which is a fucking pain. Try to find someone from your university that is already working for an agency and reach out.

Attached: bump.gif (250x188, 1.29M)

DAY 27
LETS GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 27

Attached: krab.gif (400x268, 1.5M)

Shutdown highlights how Democrats are incredibly weak on border security. Won't even agree to a $5 billion segment of wall the border patrol says is needed.

>what is the Bonus Army

God liberals are retarded

yes, let's continue ignoring reality

Attached: 50115480_10215265977176151_1617830535915110400_n.jpg (960x924, 111K)

Can I get a source on this?

Be black and claim discrimination

Attached: 1547742939119.jpg (1074x1200, 185K)

>Shows people, what the fuck do we really need gov. for besides shit like roads and the military

InfinityD chess

Our professors are trash when it comes to internship opportunities. But thanks for the help.

Reality is not as relevant as you think in this case, though. Democrats can get a lot for comparatively little the wall itself would cost. Is Trump right? Fuck if I know, I don't live in the US. It's just that grand standing and pure bipartisan mentality is stopping Democrats from making gains they could be gaining.

Look up Reduction in Force (RIF)

americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD37xnxCaFo.twitter

>Look up Reduction in Force (RIF)
>americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_trap.html#.XD37xnxCaFo.twitter
This!!!

Attached: 1547663895029.jpg (494x531, 156K)

>furloughs
Never mind ive found it.
>For most employees, there are two basic categories of “save money” furloughs, each involving different procedures. A furlough of 30 calendar days or less is covered under adverse action procedures. A furlough of more than 30 calendar days is covered under reduction-in-force procedures.
This could get interesting.

ask.fedweek.com/federal-government-policies/government-furlough-rules/

Attached: feet fetishists.jpg (720x480, 19K)

They won’t get fired. That is just some assblasted wagecuck’s fantasy. They will get back pay for this entire month as well. The hype is that fed workers living paycheck to paycheck are suffering

3 days till you are permanently fired.
Scared yet leech?

>Muh buzzwords
Deal with it bitch

think about it from the democrats perspective though. The shutdown is perceived by americans as entirely a republican showdown. So if they can hold out as long as they can, it just helps the democrats in taking the Senate in 2020. And more to the point, the fact is the vast majority of the federal service are democrats anyway so by making themselves look like heroes what they are doing is bringing out the votes.

I'm a republican in the federal service by the way, and even I don't support this administration.

Attached: 453-funny-halloween-costume.jpg (300x419, 31K)

t. Parasite

Time to apply at mcdonalds you lazy commie bitch

Attached: 1547724055144.jpg (640x457, 34K)

But lots of people blame the democrats for the shutdown.

Well, are they paying for the wall?

Attached: Dw-6L2AW0AAUEeb.jpg (680x340, 39K)

buzzwords? trump said himself mexico would pay for it, now he is stealing paychecks from close to a million people...because US citizens won't pay for it.

is your dad a flaming homo cuck like you?

>But lots of people blame the democrats for the shutdown.

yes. there's a lot of idiots out there. It's not like Trump himself said face to cameras that it is his shutdown and that he owns it. Oh wait..

>caring about non-essential government workers
>caring about government workers at all

Attached: mfw.png (364x422, 109K)

Yeah were all homos and former trump supporters here. Its been great watching our country crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let mr. Trump get the nuclear codes.

Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Sure, but the latest poll I saw put it at nearly 60% blaming Republicans. I'm not saying that view is unfounded, what I'm saying is the White House is so poor at communication that the Democrats are taking advantage of that weakness. To be honest the last funding bill included $1.6 billion for border security so the Dems have a legitimate case that they wanted to make some middle ground with the White House.

Fun Fact: Just because funds are appropriated, it does not at all mean they will be expended. And when you're talking about a long term infrastructure project it could be cancelled by the executive branch at any time.

If conservatives had their way (not politicians) the government would be shutdown 24/7 365 days a year

>shills still think it's about the wall
swamp drain plug has been pulled niggers

>moving the goalposts

yes, i know you enjoy sex with men, but i was wondering if your father is also a pantywaisted queer?

>the government would be shutdown 24/7 365 days a year

youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM

>Muh 8D tic-tac-toe!

mexican tarifs are indeed paying for the wall. Are you dense or just homo?

3 more day until we get a smaller more efficient federal government

Is it true that you are at a disadvantage to get a government job as a white man?

Youll never be a real woman though.

If Mexico has paid for the wall, why does Trump need billions of taxpayer’s dollars for it?

I just looked it up its real but the administration would auto loop to a new furlough that lasts another 30 days and then RIF kicks in. So this shutdown is going to last another month at least i assume.

>NOTE: Reductions in force (RIF) furlough regulations and SES competitive furlough requirements are not applicable to emergency shutdown furloughs because the ultimate duration of an emergency shutdown furlough is unknown at the outset and is dependent entirely on Congressional action, rather than agency action. The RIF furlough regulations and SES competitive furlough requirements, on the other hand, contemplate planned, foreseeable, money-saving furloughs that, at the outset, are planned to exceed 30 days.

Its in the guidance on furlough pdf
opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/

Just say you’re a Hispanic

lol what kind of retarded responses are these to mocking government employees not getting paid

>"I'm a poly sci major in KY. I'll receive my BA in May. And I live in the Capital."
Yep. Get a load of this guy.

I have a slavic last name though will they care?

Hell build the wall with a national emergency. This shutdown is just to purge thousands of parasitical leftists from the goverment and further divide latino and nigger voting bases.

Why isn’t the wall being built if Mexico already paid for it?

No. It's also not true that being a veteran gets you a job either. Both are a small part of a weighting system we use which is overshadowed by your professional skills. At best, being a minority or a veteran just guarantees that someone will review your application. Beyond that it is entirely based on your qualifications. We're not a welfare agency.

Attached: dogbus.jpg (350x264, 16K)