Why does Race matter?

Look, I don't even know what to believe anymore. Not even sure if my morality or logic thinking has gone into maddness. I keep questioning myself upon topics I usually would think to be perfect truths. For instance, I did not consider myself racist, but whenever I see a couple where typically both partners are of different races, I feel some shadow loom over my heart. Not even sure if it is rage or just pure disgust. But my logic tells me that I should not care, that it does not matter.

Therefore, Jow Forums please help me here. What am I gonna do? Is race really important and why is that? Where did I go wrong?

Attached: 2.jpg (280x279, 22K)

The average IQ of Africans is 60-70 no matter if they are in a third World Country or living in Europe. The average IQ of African Americans (with white mixed in) is 85.

What should I do? Become a nazi? Because that is the most frowned upon option. However, I like judging people based on personality not on race. I don't think I have what it takes.

Here's the thing about race, Sven.

Smart niggers exist. A lot of people here can't admit that, but I can - I know a handful of very intelligent niggers that I like as people, that contribute to society, and that are really good more my country. They're scientists, they're teachers, and they're great people.

But when we're analyzing problems on the national and international scale, we can't base our beliefs on the anecdotal experiences of the great niggers that we know in our personal lives.

The fact is, statistically, niggers are less intelligent than most races, and more prone to violence and criminal behavior. This doesn't mean that every nigger you meet will be a retard or a criminal, but if you met 1000 niggers and 1000 whites, the group of niggers would invariably contain more criminals, and less intellectuals.

This is a major sticking point for why ethno-nationalism is a fundamentally good thing. We know for a fact that if niggers disappeared from America, then as an immediate change there would less crime, our schools would perform better, and we would be spending less money on welfare.

That's a fact, and it's not """racist""" to acknowledge facts. It's a fact that an absence of niggers would make the US perform better on nearly every measurable metric, except maybe athletics.

You don't have to judge people you meet personally based on their race - I don't do that, and I have a handful of nigger friends (and other non-white friends) that I really appreciate.

But ultimately, facts are facts, and it's facts that should decide our policy. Any member of a white nation that supports the 'browning' of their homeland is damaging the state and betraying their people. That doesn't mean you have to hate people; it means you have to learn how to stop hating YOUR people.

Aren't you tired of asking this question here ?
It was fun,have to admit it, for the first several times but now...
Just go away

Damn... Well, I am not sure what to say. That's actually quite encouraging if anything. Thanks user.

To be honest I was not aware that anyone else asked this question before. I simply did not know what to think anymore, so I just consulted Jow Forums. It is possible that mulitple people may ask the same question, but for me that is just more reason to be grateful for the replies I recieve.

If you don't want to be one of us, then why are you forcing yourself so hard ?

I'm not sure to be honest.

It dont matter user. None of it matter. Civilizations probably gonna end before 2050 so might as well do whatever the fuck.

Attached: none of this matter.jpg (720x405, 17K)

>what is society?

an evolutionary survival strategy,

>survival of what?

survival of genes
therefore a society that does not protect the genetic lines of its populaiton is worthless

well you can also be a fascist
for real you can still be for a free economy like all of your ancestors were well aware of their genetic lines survival and deemed it important but did not know about genetics, people still acted according to it

Race completely determines your ability to build and maintain a society.

White people are good at it, niggers are not. Africa is basically one big ghetto.

You don't have to "become" anything.

Just do your own research, find out what is true, and live life according to your own values.

Ignore what other people are doing, it will only depress you. The West is fucked, Europe is fucked, Sweden is definitely fucked. The white race and European culture will die out in our lifetimes.

We can't stop it. So just make the best of the shitty life you have.

No problem.

I was raised in a very "race is just a social construct" type of family, so I can empathize with the confusion that comes when you first begin to notice that it's a lie.

I think that's at the root of where a lot of the apparent hatred comes from in places like this - people are angry that they've been deceived, and that others continue to be deceived in the same manner.

I don't have hatred for niggers, or spics, or other races, I just think the world would be better off we self-segregated.

For example, if the US had laws against non-white immigration, then the brain drain from poor 3rd world countries would stop, as well. Instead of the minority of African geniuses immigrating to America to make a better life for themselves, they would have no other choice but to stay where they are, and create a better life and brighter future for their own people.

What bothers you , my user?

It obviously does matter retard. There are limited resources and most races part from whites are united

Attached: 1547573773012.png (1120x2499, 505K)

I think all the hate is just another divide and conquer tactic
not that I think a giant mob of all races wouldn't break down into violence with itself naturally, conflict is in human nature, and thats how they are fucking with us.

As someone who likes what you like (judging by your image),

Race is as important as you observe it to be important. A lot of people on Jow Forums live in objective reality, where their world view is dictated by fact and observation. A person who lives in objective reality will see such a couple, and if they seem to be well afloat, then they will say, "Good for you." If it is good, why disparage it?

However, the people of objective reality also respect the observations of others. So, when we see through statistics that "black male-white female couples tend to have the largest separation rate" (Not sure if this is true, just using it as an example), then the person who lives in objective reality says, "Oh boy, if that's true, then I should be wary of those couples."

You went "wrong" when you learned not to take stupid risks and accept statistics. You went "wrong" when you decided that you shouldn't lose anymore. You went wrong when you unplugged yourself from subjective reality and entered the objective reality.

Welcome to the New World.

>Why does Rance matter?
I wish there was a Rance thread on Jow Forums.

Race is real and it matters. How you deal with that is up to you, but don't fall for the propaganda. Most people don't want genocide, they just want to them to be away. People don't go out and kill all ants, but we don't allow ants to live in our homes either.

Of course it doesn't matter. That's crazy speak.

Attached: 1484171973516.jpg (662x617, 84K)