A workplace where people declared bathrooms were for "whites only...

>A workplace where people declared bathrooms were for "whites only," where black supervisors were denounced as "boy" and ignored by their subordinates, where black employees were called "monkey," or told to "go back to Africa."
>A workplace where black employees were warned a white colleague's "daddy" was in the Ku Klux Klan. Where white workers wore shirts with Nazi symbols underneath their coveralls.
In Ohio.
In 2018.

edition.cnn.com/2019/01/16/us/gm-toledo-racism-lawsuit/index.html

Leave it to the state with the most Germanic ancestry to lead the based charts. Why are all non-germanics cucks?

Attached: nigsbtfod.jpg (1100x619, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6579975/Teens-posed-high-school-prom-photo-throwing-Nazi-salute-REFUSE-apologize.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Rabbi watchya doin?

Both were planted and a picture taken. That ink looks fresh

Blacks can't handle banter

>some of his juniors ignored him, refused to follow his directions and called him the N-word, though he could never see exactly who said it.
>though he could never see exactly who said it.

Fucking come on really? We believe this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6579975/Teens-posed-high-school-prom-photo-throwing-Nazi-salute-REFUSE-apologize.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Is the midwest based and redpilled?

>White employees kept calling them "Dan." They thought some people didn't respect them enough to learn their names. But other colleagues told them it was a slur, an acronym for "dumb ass nigger."
I'm stealing that.

so the black employees were false-flagging the fuck out of themselves? because 99% of the time that's exactly what was happening

>CNN
going to need something not from cartoon planet

>Ohio
>lawsuit
There’s a kike and a nigger patsy behind this.

I think so. I don't think there is a risk on their end

Why you make whites only bathrooms white boi?

Attached: 1546654498007.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>GM said it is aware of the incidents and has retained a handwriting expert to analyze the graffiti, noting that the police are involved.
I'm sure CNN will follow up on the results.

614 rep

When you learn about falseflagging but you still haven't learned spelling

Maybe it was a spoopy racist phantom.
>oooooOOOOoooo niigggggerrrrrr

Heck I remember my dad had a poo working for him and they all joked calling him the shop nigger because he basically just cleaned and took out garbage (nigger work). He even thought it was funny and would joke along.

It was all good and fine till he introduced himself to a "liberated city girl" as the shop nigger, dad nearly shit himself.

top kek. makes no sense

kek

>inb4 it turns out to be another hoax propably by niggers or some jew reporter

Attached: DwMfBhdXcAE1XPz.jpg (441x345, 30K)

>Lets hire blacks so we can shit on them threaten them and not let them do their work that will teach them
How about just not hiring blacks in the first place
Couldn't be any more fake

Attached: 1539276041392.png (1136x640, 1.19M)

lel, with an indian accent?

>In Ohio.
>In 2018.

So?