Imagine for one moment the following:

You are a whore. It is the year 2019. You have the most basic and most pungent form of instant gratification available to you at all times, 24/7 365 days a year. You have the ability to not only have sex with one partner every day, moreso as many as you want - on a whim. You need not worry about the quality of said sexual partners, you know that you can get a man way out of your league to drive over within 20 minutes to jerk off into your out-of-commission and diseased womb. You know that without having the self respect to demand commitment from men, you can go straight to getting the burst of dopamine from the intercourse.

You can do all of this without any real judgement from society, both due to the fact that society believes it is your right, but also because you can carry all of this out nearly 100% anonymous. Your actual physical appearance or level of attractiveness really does not have much of an influence at all on your ability to partake in this lifestyle.

Just imagine all of this, for a moment or two. That is all.

Attached: contemplations.jpg (1440x900, 179K)

Spot on friend.

It is the world our fathers and grandfathers allowed to come into fruition, they slept.. and we awoke into this nightmare.

i have just accepted the fact that I will never find a woman who I can "settle down" with. One night stands were fun in my teens/early 20s. But then I realized how much of a fool I was for thinking this was good. Now I am seeing that I am in a situation where I cannot trust a single woman at all. And it is only getting worse each day

It worries me that traditionalists think we should "man up" to preserve the way the west is currently.
Unless women's rights are totally removed, there is nothing to "man up" for.

Who else will fix things other than men? That does not imply that we should though...

I actually think I mis-interpreted your post. sorry. yes, that is correct. but i really do not care what women want us to do, not sure why you even do.

>traditionalists think we should "man up"

And ill whisper "No."

The reason why the quote works in the first place is because the person saying it has saved people in the past. You however have never manned up to anything.

>Who else will fix things other than men?
Absolutely nobody. But traditionalists are losers that scream at guys like you and me with these 'solutions' that are just so wrong that it's no wonder guys don't want to take part in them.
>That does not imply that we should though...
I don't feel like it either. I know what I've seen and it's not good.

>t. just got cheated on or dumped
>t. virgin

pick one

After my ex broke up with me I realised in what a shitty world we do live in. I was 5 years in a realtionship with her, and I somewhat got lazy, desinterested.
I started do message some girls I know from my youth and seriously, wtf one has a nigger baby and is naturally a single mother, and other one got pregnant and left her boyfriend after he was threatening her.

I'm 24, there is nothing really to keep me going, university is a joke, most women are utter shit, look like shit, but got expectations, like a 4 year old writing his first letter to santa claus, I always wanted to have children but the older I get, the worse it looks.

focus on yourself Lux-bro, I'm in the exact same pot, I can't guarantee things will get better but you can always improve yourself in some form or another

I feel sorry for young lads these days, at least when I was just hitting puberty the girls still didnt have smartphones yet, let alone social media running rampant. i remember most girls were potential wife material, nowadays it is the opposite, most are absolutely not wife material.

sad. many such cases I presume.

i also do not think it is a good idea to ever have a wife in this societal "climate" i think marriage and "wives" are a thing of the past. a relic of a forgotten age of morality.

>imagine every dating app ever.

holy shit what a bunch of faggots.

im getting tired of people like you thinking that exclaiming an insult and some adverbs means anything at all to me. you realize your comment sucks in terms of quality, and you dont care, so i dont either, just informing you.

low IQ response

Thank you very much.
I really need some oreintation, in my life and a goal I deem worthy to achieve.

I really wish I live during this time, I still remember my childhood where everything was so harmonic, the people in my country, no smartphones, barely any mobile phones, I wish I was born 10-20 years earlier.