Malala 2019

Its fucking amazing how Malala2019 is
1. A literal 1/10 blockhead out of Minecraft
2. Singlehandedly making Western seem so shit in the eyes of those who are questioning their eastern culture, bacon, wine, cigarettes, that's literally the meme we Muslims are told when we are reminded by our elders how shit the West is, yet those are the things she sold out for? Like really, faggots is that the best you have to offer us in exchange for our divinely-sent religion?
3. start advocating for open borders for refugees and feminism, if she hasn't already
4. Probably going to jump on the next chad dick who walks past and enforce further that she is a worthless whore who gave up a perfectly good family life for a complete garbage tier goyim existence
5. Showing all Muslim fathers how to not fuck up in giving their daughter's freedums or allowing them to travel or have passports.

Bravo, neo-Malala. We couldn't have made a better (worse) example of why and how the West is trash and why Islam is superior.

express.co.uk/news/world/1073264/Rahaf-Mohammed-saudi-arabia-asylum-canada-bacon-starbucks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6601789/Saudi-teen-granted-asylum-Canada-enjoys-glass-red-wine-rolled-cigarette.html

Attached: 20368457-635x357.jpg (635x357, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhTf_f0bvkQ
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad_and_Warmongering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God damn that's a lot of butthurt.

K mohammed

She's been granted asylum here, she'll marry a white boy and it will be a happy story ever-after.
Who knows, maybe one of the race mixing twinks that post here will breed with her.

>flag

Fucking pottery.

I hope so, she'll definitely divorce rape him, she's got like an army of twitter feminazis at her back.

ewwww gross. you can have her back
> burqua hide that shit, fast

Its fun to suck muslim tiddies. Theyre so plump and the lil brown raisin nips are a nice diversion from the usual pink/red

Thank you for your contribution Bin Salman.

achmed its time for prayer...

I think you need to dial back your hatred of westerners for a moment.
Race mixing is being pushed relentlessly, she will get with a white boy and it will be held up as some sort of progressive moment that other Arab women should follow.
This will spell disaster for Muslims and westerners.
Or, we can just let the west collapse already and be done with this bullshit.

Jeez Achmed, just let her ride some dicks for a few years.

>spell disaster for Muslims and westerners
How will it spell disaster for us? How would Islam be hurt if we had an influx of whites into the religion who we would just assimilate?
BTW I don't hate you, I just think your alternatives to Islam are shit.

It will spell disaster for you because a bunch of Arab women getting with white guys (which already happens, just ask the little fags on this board) is going to ruin your communities.
Women turning into sluts will decimate your birth rates and destroy links that people have with each other. Just look at that cunt and the damage she has caused.
I don't think you hate me, and I'm not talking about whites going to Islam, I'm talking about Muslims embracing western culture and turning into total degenerates.
Social values being compromised on is why women are the way they are, you may think it's a net benefit to have Muslim women converting white guys and they live a degenerate life together but it always has negative blowback effects.

The fact that this whore hasn't been honor killed shows how far Islam has fallen. Back in the day this slut would have ended up headless in a ditch like she ought to for bringing shame upon her family and more importantly, her faith.
She's living on borrowed time, butchering her is the only logical thing to do lest Muslim women end up getting the wrong idea in their heads and end up like the degenerate roasties of the West.

Oh okay you mean the ones leaving Islam.
That's merely you taking out our trash for us, feel free to keep doing that.

You know what western culture is all about, the degeneracy that our society espouses. Even the things that are 'hidden' are broadcasted online for all to see. But it's usually not even hidden anymore.
Women with evil intentions see this and try to jump ship. I don't want them coming here. You should also worry about Muslim women that practice but still embrace degenerate aspects of the west. They will destroy you from within.

>good luck, I'm behind 7 Instagram filters

Attached: saudi-teen-detained.jpg (618x410, 43K)

Aki I am in Toronto right now where can I find this murtad whore?

Can you imagine a uggo creature like that would escape ''forced marriage''? You'd think she would consider herself lucky that she doesn't have to compete with other women. Well, now she has. Will probably get some beta white boyfriend who'll take one for the team.

Brown women with white guys only happens because the white guy can't get any better and white skin is an upgrade for any non-white woman.

> Eating bacon and drinking wine is now considered a goyim existence

What the fuck is wrong with you? She gets to enjoy some freedom now so let her have it. My only issue with this is why Canada should bring her in. It’s not their problem.

I think it's hilarious. She's trolling Muslims.

>t.british asian
>the post

They probably got her locked down hard. Usually put these thots up in hotels until they can sort out a flat for them.

>1/10
Why even 1?

>seething

meh, imagine living for 20+ years under a blanket, then going to a country that lets you thot the fuck out, drink, and smoke. while paying you to be there.
with 100's of medias handing you grands for your pictures.
and men offering 1k-10k for a date with you daily.

>flag
youtube.com/watch?v=QhTf_f0bvkQ

She's playing the system.

I honestly hate muslims so I dont care, I hope she does get dicked by Chad.

Her sex pics leaking did a lot to show the world you guys have really small penises

Canada is a very boring country. She’ll hate it in 5 years and renegotiate her return. If she can’t return, she will be just another bipolar, drug user, antidepressant consumer Canadian who thinks a 10 day silent retreat will solve her problems

When she needs family support, she can call her local social worker or the suicide hotline.

Canadians are just pussies (all races of canadians, seriously even your niggers are pussies lol) your existence is probably one of the easiest in the world. Shell love it there, you're just a spoiled brat so you go on drama queen rants acting like its hell on earth.

Hey ahmed, why are you worshipping a kiddie fucker?

>He doesn't realise this is part of a wider cultural push
You need to keep up with events, you stinking paki filth. The kikes are targeting muslims with their bullshit now - Saudi Arabia has started to liberalize, and because of their economic reach in the region that liberalization will spread. Did you think the kikes would be satisfied with ONLY subverting the west? It makes me laugh how you muds act smug about "replacing" us (you won't btw), yet you think you'll just exist unscathed after. The Jews aren't pushing this shit for nothing - they want YOUR kids to be mongrelized, retarded deviants too, so they're more easily controlled. There is a blitzkrieg of pro-mixing, pro-nigger, pro-abortion Tavistock mind control heading for the Muslim world because that's the necessary next step in the ZOG plan
>watch him rant "hurrrr muh ummah is strong we cant be subverted"
Yeah except literally every time the kikes have ever baited you into destroying your own nations you inbred waste of air

Attached: fillyourheartwithhate.png (800x1131, 549K)

LOL.

I figured one of the reasons she chose Canada is because of fabled Canadian cock. Most Canadian men(apart from Semites and their slaves)are uncircumcised and women from all around the world come here to take meters of Canadian dick up their vaginas. A well endowed Canadian lad can make a career of banging foreign women for meals or monetary gifts & unlike the Islamic world we won't kill her for being a skank.

That said, this girl is not that attractive...her face reveals the effects of countless generations of Islamic inbreeding & consanguinity.

If you want a real alternative to Sunni/Shia Islam look into Quranism or hadith rejectionism. It means taking away the good parts of Mohammed's teachings, namely everything found in the Quran, while leaving behind the appalling things about paedophilia, stoning, cutting off hands etc. etc. which are falsely alleged to have been said by him 300 years later. Hadith rejectionism was popular in Islam during its Golden Age (under the Mutazila sect) until it was wiped out by the Asharites in the 10th century A. D., ushering in a thousand year Dark Age that is protracting itself to this very day.

The funny thing is that I've seen more butthurt from non-Saudis than Saudi themselves, who were typically laughing on Twitter.
They're more likely to be with Blacks than Whites. I think you're confusing them with Persians who hang around with Whites more often. I see a lot of Persian women with white guys here. Arab speaking women either stick with their own or date black dudes.
As they say, the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.
That's more accurate.

It already happens, I know an Iranian dude who refers to Islamists as "Dog Fuckers", I know an Egyptian born lass who has a bunch of tattoos and loves Canadian cock, but hates going back to Egypt, presumably because in Egypt she has practically no rights, but in reality, it is probably because the lack of uncircumcised penis in Egypt.

>I don't hate you
well that's a lie
literally every single one of you hates us you're all fucking seething
I don't blame you nor do I care, what I do care about is you fucking off

Hadiths were compiled hundreds of years after the Islamic prophetic tradition. But the Quran has a manuscript dated in the time of its origin or reveal.
>appalling things about paedophilia, stoning, cutting off hands etc. etc.
All of these things are compatible with the Old Testament and ancient civilization practices dating to the ancient Mesopotamians though.

>they want YOUR kids to be mongrelized, retarded deviants too
KEK...a lot of them already are....centuries of inbreeding/incest/consanguinity will do that to any populace.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

do you guys think the scientists tagged her like a wild animal. Then they track her movements.
>holy cow mike, she ate the bacon and eggs I left out!

But OP is right..

>why Islam is superior.
Pagan religion given to you by ..jews.

Fucking puke.

It's all alien garbage & not in any way suited to the realities of the modern world...you are not going to convert anyone here, dirty mudman dicklette.

Attached: IMG_8663.png (256x256, 32K)

>centuries of inbreeding/incest/consanguinity
That's what Ashkenazim did and yet they rule the entirety of West, Russia and other parts of the world. They just took over Brazil.

I am a Deist not a Muslim, but if you think that the Quran is "alien garbage" you are an uneducated fool. It is admired as a work of literature by Thomas Carlyle, George Sale, and many other important thinkers in the history of the West.

I'm sick of seeing her face plastered everywhere. She doesn't deserve all that attention. She's just a brat who got what she wanted as always. I feel sad for the Saudi Arabian women who actually deserve refugee status and will be forever stuck there without any support.

I think Goethe had the same opinion as well, who's the best Westerner to ever lived. But most people are more familiar with poor contemporary works than Faust.

good
maybe they'll stop coming here
when they become degenerates they really fucking 180 harder than any white girl ever would
and then they go back to their families wearing a headscarf acting innocent lmao
it's absolutely rife among all the muslims I know
most of the guys turn into either turboconsumerist alcoholics or dudeweed420s but they can't really go around having sex
it's much worse for the girls
everything turned up to 11

>Thomas Carlyle
Fag

then why do you scum bags come shit up the west? fuck off back to your sand hole and do us all a favor and kys as well as anyone around you

Unfortunately most people are ignorant of the fact that most or all the things which they find objectionable in Islam, like stoning adulterers and apostates, amputating the hands of thieves, permitting violence against wives, promoting warmongering and violence, the hijab, even banning alcohol, are to be found in the hadiths, not the Quran, so they throw the baby out with the bath-water without bothering to investigate any further. Westerners need to promote Islamic reform movements instead of demonizing everybody who calls themselves a Muslim indiscriminately.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle portrays him as being one of the most important thinkers in the Western World even after his death, so do try to show some respect you silly little Yank.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Praise Allah.

It's a text that has moments of contradiction and it's main contribution to humanity has been to inspire widespread aggression and violence against those who choose not to believe in it.

I would rather read the Havamal or Ragnar Redbeard's Might Is Right, or the Meditations by Marcus Aurelius because at least those books are beautifully written.

As for my education, I was schooled in the worlds various religions by Jesuits....despite that I venerate the old Gods, who still manifest in the actions of great people from time to time.

I can also say with great certainty that the only times that Islam or Muslims have ever done anything noteworthy in my country has been when they have either committed terror attacks or raped and murdered children, although there was that Hijab cutting tayiqqa hoax that the media fell for until the truth was revealed.

It's funny you think this ugly blockhead bitch getting pushed by triple echo media triple echo is some how going to corrupt whites. Just cause it works on your sorry nation. Fuck out of here syrup fag.

Attached: IMG_1122.jpg (720x674, 44K)

I’m gonna wrap my dick in bacon and stick it up every hole she has

the only thing we should be promoting is an immigration policy of shoot on site and indiscriminate drone strikes throughout the middle east you fucking cuck

Be sure to high five the dude jimmying his uncut dick down her throat.

Well that's a waste of bacon. I can't believe some of you guys seriously find her attractive.

The Qur'an is beautifully written, even its enemies would have to admit that. That is precisely why it managed to become so successful, that is why every Arab has historically carried it about with him to recite and enjoy. Mohammed was himself a poet of a high order, there is no doubting that. I don't think you could favourably compare its style with that of the Meditations; the thoughts, not the style, are beautiful there; the text itself is made in broken Greek and is full of technical Stoicisms; it often has to be conjecturally reconstructed where it is perplexed or obscure. It is a private diary made for the benefit of one man, not intended for publication.

The Qur'an has inspired little or no gratuitous violence. Virtually all of that has come from the hadiths. Observe for example that every single wicked warmongering verse listed here is taken from the hadiths, not the Qur'an. What does the Quran say? "My mercy embraces all things."

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad_and_Warmongering

I envision a couple of scenarios. One, she's lying or a few years down the road after everyone has forgotten she rediscovers islam and sponsors 40+ members of her family to come to Canada.
Or she becomes a new-age muslim feminist who melds feminism with sharia law and does motivational talks for a career. Either way this bimbo has zero normal job prospects and will be leeching off the Canadian taxpayer for a long time.

Other possibility, one of the Canadian practitioners of peace kills her and then I hear endless news stories about how this doesn't represent islam or something, the religion she supposedly fled from.

We are beyond gullible.

Both rabidly and indiscriminately anti-Islam and pro-Middle-Eastern wars, why am I not surprised. The two always go together.

weakening people who are not white is always in our benefit
we should either wipe them out or weaken them to the point they can never recover

Even Adolf Hitler professed to believe in cultivating friendship with other nations and in every people fostering their own strength.

>seriously even your niggers are pussies lol
Ahahahaha savage

Attached: 1469152763544.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

>who actually deserve
Sooo, none of them..

BASED
>reconstruction of Islamic Thought 2.0 when?

Attached: A.Iqbal.jpg (700x700, 35K)

maybe hitler was wrong then

Every thinker in the Western World then too I suppose, since even the Greeks and Romans did not believe in waging war without a casus belli or in subverting the jus gentium.

You seem fairly intelligent, do you not then feel a little deceitful in saying that the Quran is a beautiful book and Muhammad was a great poet (though he never actually went to school or even learned to read or write) while the Quran itself mentions Muhammad by name like 5 times IIRC and is a book mostly about the praise of God and recognition of Gods signs?
Cognitive dissonance hello?

>look at me with my big brain and big words
they are a threat and if we allow them to grow they'll kill us
do you think china won't try to kill us all in the future?
your fucking morals mean shit
wake the fuck up
there is literally no reason to not go full genocide on everyone as an act of preemptive self defence

>A literal 1/10 blockhead out of Minecraft

Attached: 1346300573315.jpg (204x244, 9K)

>though he never actually went to school or even learned to read or write

Homer didn't read or write also.

>Cognitive dissonance hello?

I fail to follow your chain of reasoning. You are saying that the Qur'an is not beautiful because it talks about God?

Of fucking course she was brought over to Canada.

Now you're being wilfully obtuse, you know very well I'm saying you're deluding yourself if you think a book narrated to his followers by an illiterate merchant warlord singing the praises of God and warning about the price that the rejectors will pay and giving glad tidings to the believers is merely an exercise in enthralling the reader with its beauty and not that there's something more there.
What would a man who slept on rugs of patched-together palm leaves care about simply leaving a beautiful book behind?

I'm guessing you're Anglo because most often it tends to be you folks who miss the obvious heart or apparent truth (or what some may call wisdom or knowledge) of a given matter and choose to get caught up in the details or the trivia. Not saying that out of hate or anger, I have always found that strikingly odd about you people. I guess God has made us all with our peculiarities.

>you're being wilfully obtuse
Honestly, that sounds exactly like what you're currently doing. You;re trying to shoehorn a viewpoint that doesn't seem to adhere to realities. Arabia and other places around the world were known for having an oral tradition in poetry. The rythms and rhymes helped them pass down stories. Even the Vikings were known for this to some extent. The Celts may have been similar.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't understand your point. We know virtually nothing certain about the life of Mohammed. All the sources written about him come hundreds of years later. Some people even go so far as to argue that he never existed. I simply take the view that the author of the Qur'an was a poet of high genius, whoever he was, and that whether his name was Mohammed or not is irrelevant. As for your saying he was illiterate, so, as I say, was Homer; technical illiteracy does not mean that a person is lacking geniune literacy, in the sense of being able to compose fine literature; in fact, Socrates thought that written letters were even harmful to mankind, because they weaken our memories. And as for his being a warlord, whether he was or was not, that would not alter the actual fact of his having composed a beautiful work of poetry and morality. Marcus Aurelius was a "warlord," the imperator of the Roman armies; does that detract from the value of the Meditations?

I'm saying that maybe the Abrahamic religious tradition that Muhammad always openly adhered to wasn't a "kike lie" or whatever. I know its hard to believe in God in such an age of degeneracy and corruption.
Yep your point about technical illiteracy vs actual literacy is fine.
And of course with any historic figure its hard to say with any certainty exactly what happened in their life. Not sure if you were the same guy talking against Hadith but that's definitely a viewpoint gaining ground in the Ummah considering how so many Hadith have been weaponized against the Ummah lately e.g. by Isis and others. But that doesn't mean that Muhammad didn't exist. The likelihood of him not having existed is miniscule given the huge amount of data we do have about him, least of all the fact that he is entombed in the Mosque of the Prophet.
And the fact that many of his descendants through Fatima are still around and spread throughout the Islamic world.
And the fact that he was known in the region as a statesman and had sent and received several delegations to neighbouring states.
I only mentioned that he was a warlord to put into context that he did other than simply compose poetry (and there were many Arabs who were more-dedicated poets at the time, so it would have made less sense for him to be both a merchant, a warlord and a poet, oh and a family man).

Yes my brother she needs this, pic related

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x354, 19K)

It's just more Taqiyya.

Yes, I am the hadith-rejector who was posting about that earlier.

In the end, what a person was or was not in their life is ultimately irrelevant to me in judging their works. Aesthetically speaking I don't care that Lord Byron was a degenerate in his personal life if he was able to write beautiful poetry, I simply judge the poetry on its own grounds. Likewise whatever Mohammed did or did not do has no bearing on my appreciation of the Qur'an as a work of literature and morality.

So far as I am aware, no literature about Mohammed that provides additional information to the five allusions in the Qur'an was written until above a century after his death.

nigs are always pussies. estrogen loaded overemotional retards that cant fight 1v1

Okay that's fine. I'm just hoping people make the connection between the Quran being an objectively great book and the Quran actually being a book that God sent to humanity to guide us out of corruption. If you feel that's not for you then okay, each to their own.

You are naive and you don't understand how common race mixing is these days.
At this point, the west will be the first to suffer and then burn. Not Muslim nations. They experience that on a constant basis.
That's western society, we facilitate degeneracy and then wonder why people call us degenerate. Another example would be how France has corrupted generations of Arab women too. Those women are filthy.
I am not confusing them. Even if you just say Muslim women and don't bother to mention specific races, the west ruins them and Muslims are either too weak or too stupid to see how the west is going to swallow them up with all the degeneracy just like everyone else.
At this point all the west is really good for is corrupting whites and everyone else.

It is undoubtedly a divine book sent to take humanity out of corruption, I don't deny that. Any great work of literature is divine, a person has to access the spirit of God that lies within us all to produce one. Poets have always been regarded as inspired.

Haha, you're an interesting person.

Thanks, you are too. I'm sorry if I've been obtuse in understanding your point of view sometimes, it may be because I'm rather tired today. But I thank you for the discussion in any event.

>a rolled up cigarette
hm kay

Attached: 8637858-6601789-image-a-5_1547712875008.jpg (306x516, 41K)

Wasn’t there a picture of her inhaling a dudes hotdog on here a few days ago?

Not sure, but those pics will no doubt exist one day anyway.

not even a week in Canada and she already reached peak western degeneracy

someone will offer her a porn contract soon.
She's not much of a looker but she is built to blow. bet she swallows.

>1. A literal 1/10 blockhead out of Minecraft
Hahaha goddamn

Attached: grinsmann_animiert.gif (404x416, 204K)