It's all over

It's all over

Attached: Capture.png (936x518, 420K)

Attached: 1521819847060.jpg (3000x2000, 647K)

Why the fuck is that faggot Drudge ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT HIMSELF?

trump told you that most polls are fake and rigged

did you think he was lying?

It’s amazing that ALL the polls had Hillary winning by 96%+. Yet THIS one is the problem lol

Oh! But they do.... trust me, shill.

>DID TRUMP BRIBE ME?
WTF

Ooooo lookie here.

Attached: 90117-111345.png (1440x1973, 965K)

Imagine being a shitlib.
This is your Hail Mary. A lying jew claiming Orange man had him buy off an internet strawpoll.
I mean I just can't even.

Nancy has less than zero say over the matter.
She is losing bigly

Actually, she can close the house chamber, but that would make her look even worse. Besides, he can just give it on in the Senate chamber. The Dems are losing, again.

She actually cant even do that.
Like I said less than zero

Why pay money, when reality will do it for free?

lmao thought she was as strong as the president

oh no that was just empty posturing

oh no that means she's actually a powerless weak bitch

oh no that means she's fucked

Imagine if Hillary had won these polls.

Attached: ac8dbb11b87d51a7c602efc542227f32.jpg (1642x1280, 91K)

>walker
That retard just lost to a pedo

because reality wasnt going to go it

Attached: trump-cheeto-president.jpg (480x624, 36K)

I'm not concerned about anyone "fixing" a drudge poll because they're always fixed, usually for free.

For example, when Ron Paul would "win" drudge polls with overwhelming numbers. Everyone knew it was simply his small core of supporters voting over and over again. They did that will all of the online polls. Eventually news sources just ignored his number because everyone knew it was fake.

>accuses your enemy of what you are guilty of

Attached: polls.jpg (1800x2500, 743K)

Pfft. Nothing compared to what Hillary did to the Bern.

Attached: A230BF62-6CE3-4EBD-AC34-D12B3399D229.jpg (400x612, 59K)

Wasnt really walkers fault, the state is doing really well, even more so when compared to what preceded him. Wisconsin just has this weird mentality about "giving the other side a chance" once we've had a governor of one party for a couple of terms. Its pretty fuckin retarded actually

They did the same thing to Ron Paul as they did to Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

I hope there is a lot of backlash on Trump for this so it can be turned around to show what Mediamatters, Shareblue, etc. have done. If they are non-profits I want to see every paid post they ever fucking made.