CNN had an article on the "shocking number of transgender people killed in America in 2018"...

CNN had an article on the "shocking number of transgender people killed in America in 2018". There was a very interesting trend when you look at the victims. Out of all 25 victims, all but one of them was black or hispanic. Link shows most of their photos and how they died.

archive.fo/vgkLl

The article won't come out and say it, but the black community is extremely homophobic, as are Hispanics. The article briefly mentions the possibility of a serial killer targeting black transgender "women" but it is more likely that this is just how the hyper masculine minoriy cultures deal with it. Gay panic is a very real concern in the black community as they tend to respond far more violently when a man makes a pass at them.

Instead CNN tries to make this an article about how minorities are at risk in America and how you all need to do more to make it safe for trans people. They refuse to admit is is one group of minorities killing off another.

Attached: transgender murder victims 2018.jpg (1252x864, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFjLXh66BrM
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-caravan-lgbtq-migrants-stick-together-20181112-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Eighteen of these known victims were shot. Four were stabbed. The homes of two victims were set on fire while they were still in them. Four were beaten to death.
>Eighteen of the cases remain unsolved.

The no snitchin' rule applies here too.

>one group of minorities killing off another.
What's the problem?

No problem, just dishonest reporting. CNN did admit that one arrest was made and it was a black minister at a church who killed one of these trans people.

Forgot pic.

Attached: weathers.jpg (1200x628, 83K)

Did you expect them to write out "it's a bunch of niggers killing niggers?"
I mean, you put it together.
You don't think anyone else could?
Now if they implied it was a ebil white man doing it you'd have a point.

They mention the word "hate crime" constantly and in the liberal media worldview only white men can commit hate crimes.

>"hate crime"
But it's a hate crime because they're trannys

So they are all connected to the Clinton's?

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: 1541706437677.jpg (401x500, 121K)

I undertook disecting the list of "victims" for the year 2015 back in 2015. You see what these activist call "hate crimes" is almost always domestic, suicide, or done in the line of "sex work". Its bullshit. Anyone want to try this for 2018s list? I bet 1/4 were killed by their boyfriends.

like the 80 trannys in the migrant caravan we were asked to except.
Then people started asking why are we letting a caravan of people who abuse transgenders in?
Then story dissapeared

>kill a tranny because you don't want to be gay
>Go to prison
>Now you're gay

Attached: 1542768090521.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

LOL newsflash: many non Caucasians dont tolerate "liberal progressive" values or value "hypermasculinity"

Attached: 1446517311258.jpg (1004x988, 73K)

as in, most non Caucasian communities value hyper masculinity

Only phrase that comes to mind is, two birds with one stone.

me and my dog would rape the bottom left daily

Attached: Dn_Za3CXgAEOW14.jpg (1100x619, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nFjLXh66BrM

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-caravan-lgbtq-migrants-stick-together-20181112-story.html

Yea I remember seeing articles where there were calls to fast track the trans and LGBT members as refugees because the caravan and Mexico in general was such a dangerous place for trans people.

>Mexicans are mean to trans people
>Lets bring more Mexicans here
Leftist faggot logic.

If it were not for the democrats GIBS, most blacks and hispanics have more in common with conservative values than liberals:
>very religious
>traditional gender roles
>masculinity is praised, not shunned
>distrustful of the state and prefer the government keep out of their lives
>distrust multiculturalism and will self-segregate when given the opportunity
>success within their community is measured exclusively through wealth and not progressive virtue signaling

Minister was probably fucking it on the down low and didn't want his people to find out. kek

You'd fuck justice Clarence Thomas?

The most important thing in this thread is OP is literally showing you The Neo Left is using blacks and gays as pawns and tools to manipulate and gain control over whites. He's shown you what's behind the veil. It motivates everything they do that whites see. What Jow Forums does with this information is up to Jow Forums but could red pill many.

This is a VERY important thread. I'll be surprised if it isn't 404ed.

noggins will boggin

Well look at that. Having no context, and with negro women being so hideous, I didn't recognize that 3 out of 4 of them were dudes. I guess I was finally tricked. gg globohomo

Attached: 1546348089943.jpg (603x453, 58K)

They will imply it's down to white racism, they will never acknowledge it's due to them interacting with black men.

This is how they dishonestly frame shit. Its like how they demonize Catholics for pedo shit but don't entertain that its not just priests but GAY priests doing this since its boy touching.