Asians taking over

Why are Asians, 2% to 3% minority, 20% of all Harvard graduates? Their SAT score needs to be above the score of all other groups for them to have the same chance of admission to elite universities according to this article theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/07/16/kevin-macdonald-jewish-overrepresentation-at-elite-universities-explained/ . The article focuses on Jewish privilege but Asians puzzle me even more. Is it their culture of overachievers, their discipline, or what?

Attached: blog1.jpg (470x303, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwip5qu2rfXfAhVKIqwKHQ9qDxcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.voanews.com/a/sat-scores-of-asian-students-cancelled-over-cheating/4009281.html&psig=AOvVaw0tIbFDWseBr-w1CnJ_1qVR&ust=1547833008356741
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjPy4r6rfXfAhUGY6wKHekaAGkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-deploys-new-tactics-to-curb-chinas-intellectual-property-theft-1542027624&psig=AOvVaw2qFNFg44j8u_oVS05IuJFd&ust=1547833150416495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But what Espenshade and Radford found in regard to what they call “career-oriented activities” was truly shocking even to this hardened veteran of the campus ideological and cultural wars. Participation in such Red State activities as high school ROTC, 4-H clubs, or the Future Farmers of America was found to reduce very substantially a student’s chances of gaining admission to the competitive private colleges in the NSCE database on an all-other-things-considered basis. The admissions disadvantage was greatest for those in leadership positions in these activities or those winning honors and awards. … Excelling in these activities “is associated with 60 or 65 percent lower odds of admission.”
wtf?!

Yes we must breed with our Asian superiors

Attached: D559D637-FD8D-47DF-B457-5AE7EF2C742E.jpg (1242x698, 642K)

Hapa haoele super race

Attached: A8B6F2DB-B4A0-44AD-980F-4D2F8355F433.jpg (1242x914, 905K)

Higher average IQ by 6 points, and selection bias. Most asians who go to America come from well-off families.

As a culture, we put a lot of emphasis on academics achievements, that's all. We study and prep for that shit since the beginning of high school, and for those that aim for Ivy leagues, they start prepping their whole lives.

It comes at a cost though, especially for Asian dudes. Because they sacrifice pretty much everything in their lives to devote themselves to school work, they lack a lot of social skill, especially with women, so they end up alone for a very long time and what little women they end up do attracting (if they don't work on their game) are status-seeking whores, whether they be Asian or not, and many end up in a miserable marriage as a true beta provider.

I wouldn't say this happens a lot, but enough where it's a noticeable pattern.

t. Korean-Am

>immigration policies focuses on reeping foreign countries off their best
>get the best

>muh Asians are taking over

>focus*

this is trump's fault

>didn't study for sat at all because I wasn't planning on going to school
>end up getting just above a 2200
>only two of the Asian kids who were forced into slave labor study programs did better than me

Attached: 1545192766470.jpg (999x1065, 220K)

Liberal bias is the least surprising thing to me.

This is the truth. Worked in Cupertino. Got a lot of calls where mom calls the cops because son is out of control. The same thing over and over. Kid did his homework, studied for another 3 hours, has a 4.2 gpa and just wants to play his Nintendo for 20 minutes. Dad is away in HK or Tawain taking care of business. Mom is terrified she’s not doing her job making the kid study every moment of his life. Sadly a lot of these kids as soon as they get away from home, start using drugs.

This must be it.

Pretty sad when parents try to force their kids be who they want to be.

In China they only test the elites who cheat on most of their tests. The average Chinese is not a genius like everyone believes. They are too poor to have a proper education. Chinks in the states are the same.

>Cop pulls the gun out.
>Step away from the Nintendo!

I saw a documentary on chinas "teaching method" once
their high "results" are directly proportional to the suicide rate.
doing a test 80 times until you pass to force low IQ into the average is not wise.

fuck being asian

Attached: stkstsrzstrstr.png (462x290, 4K)

Attached: dtykdtdlk.png (1168x339, 34K)

Asians cheat. They are not that smart like people believe. The Chinese have stolen so much intellectual property from whites it's not even funny

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwip5qu2rfXfAhVKIqwKHQ9qDxcQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.voanews.com/a/sat-scores-of-asian-students-cancelled-over-cheating/4009281.html&psig=AOvVaw0tIbFDWseBr-w1CnJ_1qVR&ust=1547833008356741

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjPy4r6rfXfAhUGY6wKHekaAGkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-deploys-new-tactics-to-curb-chinas-intellectual-property-theft-1542027624&psig=AOvVaw2qFNFg44j8u_oVS05IuJFd&ust=1547833150416495

It's because we aren't around ALL asians. The only Asians in your western countries are the competent ones who were capable of competing with whites in the first place.

This is true. But its beyond the fact that Asians still dominate in academia. I think its cultural, academics is very highly revered in Asia.

because asians have the highest iq on the planet

Attached: 1523872481083.png (1357x800, 23K)