LIVE HAPPENING- Putin holding a rally in Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=r-THttz8-4Y

Tens of thousands of people in the streets of Belgrade, ready to greet the Russian president in front of the Saint Sava temple.

Attached: D766BE60-45AB-4D3D-9E99-9F4CAE67878C_w408_r1_s[1].jpg (408x230, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html
dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409
foxnews.com/world/at-least-86-russian-nationalist-protesters-reported-arrested
jamestown.org/program/far-right-leader-dmitry-demushkin-arrested-ahead-upcoming-russian-march/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html
apnews.com/3d98bcf3c2804462885fac93d816aeae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reconquista of kosovo when?

So?This happens like every 2nd year.

Attached: lmaokek.jpg (639x350, 22K)

This time next year we will be in Prizren

Attached: fools[1].jpg (1024x768, 138K)

Poor people that were paid $15 to be there and people who work in state-run firms that were offered an ultimatum to either be there or get fired. This is first hand knowledge.

Or so we say every year

What are the liberals doing today? Are they hiding in gay bars or something?

>What are the liberals doing today?

See

Why don't they show Vucic speaking in the video? What kind of fucked up perspective is this?

>Poor people that were paid $15 to be there
Bullshit. I'd go myself if I was in Serbia, everyone would go. Better Putin than Merkel, or some other Western degenerate.

I wished I was there today :(

>everyone that doesn't think like me is a liberal

>Putin is just outside my borders

Attached: 1533838919626.jpg (599x1000, 104K)

Based

>everyone that
It's "who", he's a person, not an object

Doesn't matter what you are exactly, you for sure aren't a Serb if you write anti Putin comments.

I am all for Greater Serbia, but fuck Putin, Russia died with the empire, and it has only gotten worse since then, now it is a staye of barbarians, drunktards and degenerates.
Hope you in Serbia will see that one day, it is understandable that you feel betrayed by everyone, rughtfuly so, but Russia is not a solution, nor is America or the EU, only self determination can elevate one's country, state and nation.

Attached: 1542713558306.png (1352x786, 145K)

>runs off to Vienna to work in the kitchen for Onür's kebab shop or scrape shit off of toilets
>gatekeeps

You're a joke.

>Austrian flag calling anyone with a Serb flag non-Serb
The biggest nigger-faggot in Serbia is still more Serb than you will ever be traitor/traitors offspring.

Attached: a2a34e7848cbd62584adf2e421a73835.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>only self determination can elevate one's country, state and nation.
I agree with this but you need a great power ally if you want to fight a great power (America).

Attached: FB_IMG_1547744164110.jpg (540x960, 43K)

2/3

3/3

Use google translate since you think Im bullshitting.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547744156666.jpg (540x960, 40K)

We are the same people, Orthodox. Therefore there cannot be animosity between us and them.
You are on the wrong side on this issue because we Serbs have no animosity towards any Orthodox nation at all, but you and some others like Georgia do.
Hate to say it bro but if you work against unity of Orthodox nations you are serving Satan. Same is true if you prefer alliances with non Orthodox nations over alliances with a particular Orthodox nation like Russia.

I think Vucic is paying people to listen to Vucic.

Yes, only I was born here you faggot and I will move to Serbia soon while minorities like yourself only try to find a way to subvert their host nation.
If you don't want to consider yourself a Serb then you believe that you are something better than the people around you. You should in fact leave.

Wow, amazing proof, lol! You people discredit yourself with your laughable schemes.

>Putin is based cuckkk
If you like it why don’t you go live over there fucking worm.

Question for europeans why are serbians such huge russian dick suckers im not saying russia is bad or anything but serbs are russian dick riders on this board and i dont get it

Look, Ahmed is calling me names.

Russia didn't help us in 94-95, or 99. Russia pulled out of the first world war in 1917.
We need to get some other allies apart from Russia if we want to not stand alone against the whole world in the future.
Russians are our Orthodox brothers.
You Croats, Albanians, Bosnians on the other hand are literal German/NATO dick suckers.

If I was an Ahmed I would be the same as you, worms coming to live here and suck on western prosperity yet shilling for their countries every chance they get. You worms are all the same, deserving of a bullet.

Of course Vucic drags his minions to a event like this, what did you expect? He pays people to vote for him and send the photo of the ballot to the party officials.
But still the large majority are people who genuinely masturbate to Putin.

serbians like most of the balkans and east europe, suck whatever dick that is offered to them

No one except for Russia will help us unless you want to make Satanism the state religion like it is in the West.
Serbia still exists and it is getting better.

>The death of the Russian far right. How the Kremlin destroyed the far right in Russia, while backing it in the West.
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html

>Russian police detain hundreds in nationalist protests
dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032

>Russia nationalist leader jailed for life over hate crimes
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409

>At least 86 Russian nationalist protesters reported arrested
foxnews.com/world/at-least-86-russian-nationalist-protesters-reported-arrested

>Far-Right Leader Dmitry Demushkin Arrested Ahead of Upcoming ‘Russian March’
jamestown.org/program/far-right-leader-dmitry-demushkin-arrested-ahead-upcoming-russian-march/

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,grey_lightweight_hoodie.u1.jpg (750x1000, 128K)

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Crimea: Largest Mosque Ever Built, for Crimean Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4

>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU

>The Lingering Effects of Krokodil
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI

>FIFA World Cup 2018 with traditional russian women
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE

>How Muslim Migrants Are Reshaping Russia's Dying Countryside, One Village At A Time
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html

Attached: Putin-Russia-Muslims.jpg (735x400, 96K)

Im not Croatian, bosinian, or albanian though?

I paid more taxes than 10 average Germans will pay in their lives so go preach to someone else about your so called achievement.
You are just one step above lazy Muslims because of slightly higher IQ. But only barely.

they will be wiped soon, no one wants them or needs them

Because Russophiles are mentally ill and therefore very vocal.
Still better having no Russians bases or people stationed here,than having USA niggers from Estonia to Spain.

I see the Serb diaspora who said Taiwan belongs to the PRC is here.

>94-95
>99
look at this fucking serbroach, just look at him
he wouldn't even exist a sovereign state if it wasn't for Russia historically, but he actually brings up the USSR collapse and Russia who had to deal with it on its own, parallel to the WORTHLESS yugoshart civil wars which were organized/funded/started by America/Germany ONLY to make another small bloc of bitchboys within Europe that can be controlled easily

see I know actual Russians, and this is why they will never like you and your traitorous serbistani, bulgarian, etc "orthodox brotherhoods" go down the drain if one bothers opening even one history book

>organized/funded/started by America/Germany
Oh here we go again.

You pay taxes because you work in a framework that was built by germans and sustained by germans. Without this system, be it german or otherwise you wouldn’t made your money, and the system would be just the same without you, as you’re not that important in the grand scheme. So you owe Austria more than it owes you, yet you shill and act more with regard to your origin country.
You want the best of both world with no downsides, frankly I find it dishonorable, and hope we would not tolerate this longer.

The funniest thing is that all school absences are excused today.

No school today kids, Putin is coming.

We gud boyz we dindu nuffin, dey NATO are to blame.

to be more specific "Germany" needed smaller states instead of one bloc to easily control them all economically, and "America" was pushing back Russian outposts and replacing the political "elite" with their own puppets

Yeah, whatever.

why do siptars always come to our threads?

Germans sustain shit, you are just lazy bums who expect to get everything for free by the gov or by inheritance.
In fact your country is decaying at an enormous rate because of your laziness.
Any idiot with some initiative can make it big in your country because you are competing with lazy people who don't want to work.
But tell yourself how great you are while everything around you is going to shit.

What's wrong with that? Should kids not be able to see Putin?
School can wait for a day.

Based.

If you think that Russian Federation is so much different from Empire you really should read more. Even USSR could not change our spirit and it tried very hard.

In fact Germans are so lazy that their own government thought it's a good idea to improve their workforce by importing a million Africans.
Unbelievable.

in ww3 you will be wiped along with r*ssia. bye bye serb cockroaches. thanks for the land

Attached: 1539398398054.jpg (697x394, 50K)

kys Tonibler

pic is president of serbia who is rim jobbing putin.

You’re not wrong, but if I am going to list everything that’s wrong with Serbia I would be here till morning.
Things are bad on a certain scale, not as much as you claim but they are fixable, and it’s this country’s people job to fix it, just as you want to fix yours.
It doesn’t help when you actively shit on the very system that made you wealthy, yet actively singing praise to leaders and countries that are the complete opposite.
If you would enjoy that kind of country, why don’t you simply go there and be more honest with yourself? Surely it is more honorable than backstabbing.

In my school days you had to fake a doctors notice . Kids nowdays get excused.

I don't know about that, you could end up again being 300 years a colony if you continue to act retarded.

imagine having a president who himself says that hes asking putin for advice on almost all the decisions. complete spineless beta cuck just like most of the serbs.

only reason bodies are imported en masse is to keep the housing market making ridiculous profits and funneling even more taxes for bullshit schemes like using hotels to house refugees
nobody EVER expected non-whites to work

1) I wrote I plan to return
2) I didn't start to shit on your system, you ranted against me and I told you the truth of what I observe here.
3) I did no where deny that there are shitty things about Serbia too.

>are literal German/NATO dick suckers.
Stop projecting faggot, I've never seen other nations holding pictures of a visiting foreign leader like some commie cult of personality type shit.

Naming a newly built church after Putin, naming a village after Putin, that's really low, even for serbs. You have no right calling anyone dick suckers while you're pulling shit like this.

why do serbs think the situation with crimea is the same as with kosovo? it's literally the opposite. if the russians have a right to crimea because they make up the majority there then so do albanians have a right to kosovo.

Attached: crimea.png (327x352, 145K)

Serbia was never a Russian vassal or part of Russia, only allies. Meanwhile Croatia was a German bitch for 1000 years, Bosnia and Albania were Turkish bitches. The NDH ("Independent State of Croatia") from 1941-45 was a literal German vassal. Croatia and Albania are Western/NATO vassals now, Serbia is not.

haha thanks for the land in advance, little r*ssian rat. youll be among the first ones to get a bullet behind ear. cant wait for it . like fucking dogs put on knees and one bullet. no more for such worthless rats

>Tens of thousands of people in the streets of Belgrade, ready to greet the Russian president in front of the Saint Sava temple.
THANK YOU SERB BRO FOR THIS THREAD !!!

Attached: Serbia and Russia ,brothers.jpg (1024x553, 97K)

кoмeндијa...

Whats up with the chinese music in the background?

you know it HAS been a while, you don't really hear much from the butthurt-belt anymore
when is putin cutting your gas off, making you buy russian gas from germany?

I apologize then, I have seen a lot of diaspora actively shitting on their host and yet trying to leech from it every chance they get, while hoping for more honorable society yet never acting on what they preach.
I wish you luck on your return, and hopefully you will be able to change things for the better, take care.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine having such a president cant do decisions on his own . serbia is r*ssias little bitch

Attached: 1522087105141.png (903x904, 640K)

>Naming a newly built church after Putin, naming a village after Putin
Wait what

>that's really low, even for serbs.
Lmao, you're German vassals and cocksuckers.
Pic related is a monument Croats erected for their Serbian liberators after WW1. You'll suck anyones cock.
>Naming a newly built church after Putin, naming a village after Putin
There are so many churches and villages in Serbia, we could name them after comic heroes.

Attached: kurvati.png (741x697, 987K)

Putin got a nice present. A Sarplaninac puppy. Can't wait for that bad boy to be fully grown, they are fucking huge. Imagine the next meeting between Putin and Merkel.

Attached: pasa.jpg (846x1280, 336K)

Are you insane or something? What has Serbia done to your country?

Thx mate, we had a misunderstanding. Wish you all the best too!

can't wait for putin to retire and start a dog zoo

>Imagine the next meeting between Putin and Merkel.
LOL

lmao we have been buying from western/central europe for a long time now , bit out of loop or what ahaha

he is Albanian if it isnt obvious enough already.

Sarplaninac are one of the oldest dogs in history.
>Šarplaninac is a breed of Antiquity, believed by many to be one of, if not the oldest true Molosser in the World.
I love them, but they're a bit on the hairy side.

Attached: 300px-Szarplaninac_t5645.jpg (300x288, 41K)

nothing directly but its fake country and rim jobbing people who he shouldnt. what am i decide , you already made decision. just wait for ww3 and we will enjoy the land, all r*ssian allies will get genocided

I fucking love Putin. Have you seen other leaders around animals of any sort. So uncomfortable. Putin probably ran over to that dog. A true man.

>Pic related is a monument Croats erected for their Serbian liberators after WW1.
>Serbian occupators erected for themselves
FTFY

Yep look it up, the thirstiest cock suckers in the region dare to talk shit about others.
>apnews.com/3d98bcf3c2804462885fac93d816aeae
>BANSTOL, Serbia (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin already has a village, a wax figure, a plum brandy and several cafes named after him in Serbia. Now, he’s getting a church.
You'd find this shit only in North Korea nowadays.

>holding the picture of the real Putin who was replaced years ago
based serbians

Ids habedin

LOL
based fuckin putin, wouldn't you agree? thank god estonia got cia'd, how else would they get you to pay 30% more for gas like all the other retards in europe
here we're probably paying taxes for some war started in the 60s, you willingly pay more money for petrol because russia evil america said so!
seriously lmfao@u guys

Even western tankies aren't as huge russiaboos as these guys.

How can you not love this beast? In the village up in the mauntains where my grandpa is from everyone keeps them. They fight off wolves with ease. They would even fight a bear.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (960x720, 139K)

WTF? Why so much joy? What do you expect from him?

Lmao unlike Serbia you actually have 300k Russian vodka subhumans living in your country while you beg your American overlords not to send more niggers in.
Imagine having your country being inhabited by Russians and Niggers at the same time,oh wait you don't have to ahahahahahahahaha.

Attached: Nigger warrior marching in vassal state.png (757x682, 658K)

Fuck pootin, death to lubyanka

>>Serbian occupators erected for themselves
>FTFY
It clearly says "erected by the citizens of Split". You're either illeterate or a liar, both is possible.

Attached: Cal.jpg (588x400, 85K)

>nothing directly but its fake country and rim jobbing people who he shouldnt. what am i decide , you already made decision. just wait for ww3 and we will enjoy the land, all r*ssian allies will get genocided
Hahahahahahaha

atleast we re not supporting them :) we re not such cucks like serbs to let go of principles and become suck cucks and forget history like them, austrian jew

Nukes.
To celebrate Christmas and New Year properly.

don't even talk about history, meme country
LMFAO

You really need a beard to go with this. You either need to be a Cetnik or a Serbian king.

Attached: Prince_Lazar_(Ravanica_Monastery).jpg (199x300, 31K)