Why can’t white boys compete in diverse areas?

I live in a very mixed area with all different races together. I’ve noticed that a lot of the white girls don’t really have any loyalist and are mixing with basically everyone meanwhile most of the white guys are missing out. Why is it that white guys can’t really compete in diverse areas anons? Why do non white women seems so repulsed by white men? Is it the whole “white man bad” meme?

Attached: 208E5A73-E2F7-45F9-8FD7-0491E34BF90C.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Same thread as yesterday. Kys faggot, and sage

Still true stop fucking lying

It's super easy to get non white women if you're a white guy most brown women wont touch black guys and have interest in Asians but strongly prefer white men

why cant jews stop sucking bleeding baby cocks?

Attached: 1546495090534.png (650x575, 352K)

False, everyone hates white boys because you’re all racists

I see white guys with Asian and spic women all the time rarely see white men with black women but when you do see white men with a black women it's usualy one of the only good looking black women literally cucking black men out of their best women.

Reported for spamming

No not true at all several studies have been done on this only black Women are less likely to date white men

>>Studies
user it’s 2019 things have changed. There are entire ads dedicated to shitting on you now.

Remember to sage meme flags

Cant hide the truth

Because wh*te bois are bottom of the barrel tier
Also their dicks are tiny

As a "white boy" in Toronto, I promise you that its all these "diverse" shitskins that cant compete with us.

I promise.

This
Lmao that isn’t what’s happening

>i reject your personal account because it disagrees with my opinion
yea nice one memeflag

>it's the current year

Was just in Miami got a huge amount of attention from women more then I'm used to. Why because they were all spics.
If anything the fuck white men narrative makes non white women want to actually fuck white men more, forbidden fruit.

at least you chose a better picture this time, lad

Fucking larper, they hate you now

You look like a tranny, man.

Black men are rated as the least desirable race of men by all races of women except black women. The only race of women that is cucked enough to date black men is white women as every other type of women is comfortable being openly racist when it comes to why they will never touch a black man.

We did this last time. My word against yours. I show my flag you don't

Form personal experience this is not the case I had a spic gf who would complaign about shit like white privlage, but literaly thought of white people as genetically superior and would only date white guys if she could get them. Even told me that all black men were gross and that black people all smelled bad but all white people smelled like flowers.

She was lying. She hated you

>look at colored people dancing
>look at white people dancing
it's the same with fucking, compared to colored peeps, white men can't fuck.
white womins like a good fuck.
it's perfectly simple user.

lol sage

Kill your self OP!

White men have and will continue to sexualy dominate this planet!