What do they know?

Is it just a bunch of Boomers practicing theater or is there something else to it? I don’t know if I would want to spend a lifetime climbing up the degrees only to find out they believe in AYYLMAOS. I already know that. Is there any reason to join?

Attached: 6FE5C5E0-129D-433E-AA13-4B5804382595.gif (1000x1036, 238K)

it's a bunch of gentiles that have been transformed into jews

they dont know shit

Nothing more than boomers looking for an excuse to leave the house and get away from their wives.

Also Judaism for the goyim

there are Freemasons everywhere. every walk of life. They seem to love using their newbie members for dumb shit

Attached: santa fe.jpg (640x360, 30K)

It's the ancient mystery schools and kabballah for gentiles.

Boomer and member here. It's just a mens club. Its unattractive to young people. And the secrets are just the procession of the ceremonies when u advance in membership. If you wanna know the ceremonies secrets then you just have to join and participate in the lodges fundraising and activities. That is all.

basically, younger people join cause they think the organization is special
older people join because its all about community

its all about community i think; at least thats how it seems 2 me

Attached: 2f5jNGO1rzhtlmo1_500.jpg (500x564, 118K)

>let me tell you what happened on the Portland train. I barely survived!! Evil Nazi stabbed everyone!!

I JUST HAPPENED TO BE HANGING AROUND!

Attached: shooting witness.jpg (1918x1080, 187K)

BOOMERS COMIN' THROUGH!

Attached: 1546556862166.png (1058x596, 588K)

there are 2 types of masons.
1 is usefull idiots at the lower ranks trying to make some connections and have some gentlemens club and disguising the whole thing as such.
2. are the satanic higher ups that fuck little children to rise in ranks and fuck over the world to gain power

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

here is a show boating asshole trying to be subtle
>heh no one will ever get it, except all my fellow Freemasons. We really pulled the wool over the eyes of these dumbos

Attached: Micah David-Cole Fletcher.jpg (960x1287, 106K)

ever wondered why niggers were barred so long from entering their club?

Attached: nigger mason.jpg (300x158, 37K)

what does this # sequence mean 2 u?:

2 7 6
9 5 1
4 3 8

cause that sequence is the literal 'opposite'(?) of what the saturn death cult # sequence is, & i know almost nothing about it

So why bother at all?

wasn't prince hall Freemason created for the blacks?

Attached: stevie-steve-11.jpg (780x780, 66K)

Idk my uncle is a freemason and he's pretty based. He's also the functioning mayor/fire chief of his town, so clearly there's some illurminate shit going on

nothing really, but you could just connect it like in the other pic resulting in the same symbol being turned 90°

mayor AND fire chief? Freemason privilege!

Attached: danny trumps.png (369x301, 140K)

It’s a Satanic Cult. They need to be destroyed.

Attached: B5BCBA3A-F3B2-46FC-9FDB-B890B902F5C9.jpg (721x493, 442K)