Jow Forumstads think making more Japanese babies will save Japan from accepting immigrants

>Jow Forumstads think making more Japanese babies will save Japan from accepting immigrants
>imlying me and my friends(/beta losers) can get gf
>implying I will be not ignored by woman

haha....

Attached: features-sad-pepe.jpg (768x614, 56K)

Test

isn't rape legal there?
just make sure you find women on their period and rape them
even if it isn't legal the police probably wouldn't care that much

Dude /sig/ don't be pssuy

I still respect for their decision.

I am not animal. I am human being

Wtf are on you doing on Jow Forums? Shekelsteinnurru san boss will be mad. Get back to work, we need more reliable cars.

the prudish women of Japan deserve it since they think they can live life asexually
and studies have shown 80% (100%, 20% were lying) women dream about being raped. they literally want to be raped deep in their psyche but have convinced themselves and society that they don't
but they truly do.
you'd be making them happy AND saving Japan

you don't even try. If there are so many betas in Japan then there are also a lot of single girls waiting for a man. Start working out, eating well and go for a 5/10 bro

some woman simply want to live alone rather than date with me

Sad. but still truth.

Just don't be autistic and Japanese girls will like you. I heard that they like guys who are flashy in style and confident. Just dress yourself as flashy as possible in your style (like how j-pop stars dress flashy, or bikers with pompadors dress flashy, etc.) and go up to one of them and ask them if they want to go get sushi with you.

Attached: believeintheyou.png (627x595, 417K)

i'm going to give you benefit of the doubt, and assume you're not a Jow Forumsaznidentity or Jow ForumsEasternSunRising troll

if you're white, you can get a nip gf. the "easy asians" still applies to them to a degree, if you're white. they may not be model-tier nips, but they'll be better than the fat thots you might be able to pull in the US or wherever you came from

in my past experience living in japan, it's that minority of women who seem very curious about whites/Westerners in general. the "easy asians" still applies to them to a degree. i've also seen aussies on here say that almost any chink or nip visiting australia has probably been boned by white aussfags. they're not that hard to land, my dude

>Japanese women
>prudes

only a brown would think that lol

ok hiro

Get in shape, go to a gym. Stop feeling sorry about yourself. Look more confident, just pretend. Look at people in the eye, or just their eyebrows, it would seem as you look in their eyes. Don't be ashamed or upbeat of losing, just get up and try again. You can do it JapAnon.

>look more confident
>just pretend
that's not how confidence works, spaghetti eater

>that's not how confidence works, spaghetti eater
You proved it, for real.

THIS is how confidence fails.

Attached: 1525366409890.gif (404x416, 204K)

I can help you find a gf in one or two trips to a any random bar, unless your hideus. Give me your line ID.

Hit the gym. Go running. Read literature on being normal, and How to Win Friends and Influence people translated into Gook.

To LOOK confident is the same as pretending. To BE confident is what you're referring.

Conta solo il bel faccino

Every tfwngf fag is all the same they want to succeed without taking a single fucking risk.

1. Go to uniquro buy a suit for under 200$, Japanese women want a sharp dressed guy.

2. Brush your teeth and get a fresh hair cut for 10$.

3. Learn how to speak basic Japanese.

4. Be direct, but humble and polite, to the Japanese female, and it's literally that easy. No way to fail.

Yellowpilled colonizer has the repeating truth 8’s and he is so correct

>people actually think people with Japanese flags are actually Japanese
Did all the old users go to 4+Jow Forums and I'm left here alone?

He's a dude who makes these JAPAN BAD posts 24/7. He always speaks in shitty english so you can easily recognise him