This is actually brilliant, but of course Jow Forums will have a problem with it

This is actually brilliant, but of course Jow Forums will have a problem with it.

Attached: 3629.jpg (658x960, 78K)

Real Americans aren't impacted by this fake shutdown .
Next

>Having a goverment
Keep suffering, parasytes.

or something could be passed that keeps things as usual. see no problem with the military and the stuff they got passed in autumn

I wish the shutdown could be permanent =(

>removing checks and balances is brilliant

Bigger problem is how much of a financial loss the US creates simply by shutting down PARTIALLY for a month. The goveernment shouldn’t be this intertwined with the economy

>Tumblr

I can't get my certificate because that part of the FAA is shut down. I also don't see how I can get my airport clearance without the TSA to work, even though I don't work for the government.
>real prople aren't affected
Retards

>civilian jobs and salaries

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (504x550, 29K)

How about we impeach all of Congress after 30 days since it's their fucking job to create a budget that the president will sign into law

The absolute retardation on the left always amazes me.

How about we vote in a law that says a government shutdown can't last for more than 20 days or we start the process of allowing the executive branch the appropriate funds as it sees fit? Or why don't we just vote a law that removes the speaker if no budget is agreed to?

Sure but how about 90 days instead of 20.

perfect proof why a restructure is not just desirable but necessary
non of this should require human involvement in the 21st century

Then every shutdown will become pointless.

Why not reelect the entire senate/congress?
The legislature is more guilty than the president.
A large enough majority vote gets passed with or without approval.
Those holding up the process are minority dems.
The majority of areas support our president.
That is the very nature of a democratic republic.

This is why the government shouldn't be managing any aspect of the economy. We aren't supposed to be the fucking USSR

Get a real job.

replace president with congress and congress with president and you still have a true statement

Why don't we have max 20 days strikes while we are at it.

LOL
MAKE IT PERMANENT
SAGE AND HIDE

You are a bot, not a real American.

Wow, edgy. I'm not sure how you manage to breathe on your own desu, stupid fucking idiot.

Attached: 0362189.jpg (540x960, 111K)

>you aren't serving the people
wasn't he literally elected by 60+ million people on building a wall?

Fucking this. It's all so tiresome.

One of the cornerstones of the president's campaign was this fucking wall. America's will was spoken loud and clear by electing him, congress needs to stop dicking around over what amounts to chump change in the budget.

It's not about money or policy at all, it's about doing the opposite of what Trump wants, plain and simple. And if they screw over Americans in the process, they don't give two shits.

How about we just fire all the leeches that perform useless jobs

Fucking tards, there's already a rule in place which says after 30 days you can start canning them. Still think it's about the wall?

What's the problem? The democrats want money for nigger gibs, Trump wants money for a wall.
If he gets the money for the wall, the niggers get their gibs.
Politics can't just be "my way or the highway", it's about compromise. The democrats need to learn this instead of screwing their voters.

Literally the Senate and House could pass a budget without the President's consent if they could agree on something

>t. Junior policy wonk with gender studies degree

>bargaining tool
lmao no one cares about federal workers, that's the point

>yeah let's pass a law that will force them to care!
but then the people who pass laws would have to already care, which they don't

Maybe the demofucks should stop being pricks and give up he 5 billion?

It's congress's fucking job to argue with each other and create a budget that the president will sign into law. The Democrats have decided that they don't want to do this and would rather vacation to Puerto Rico then do the fucking job we are forced to pay them to do. Democrats are the some of the worse people in existence today and history will remember them for what they are.

Why can congress use national border safety as a bargaining chip?

And they will still never realize why existing on gibs from Daddy government is a bad thing

My father and brother in law are both important government workers. Father is a dentist that works on the Air Force men and women and my brother in law works well in NASA. Both aren't working right now, NASA bro has to work from home unofficially and it's getting worse every day.

its heartbreaking to see people actually root for such unemployment

>check out this social media post by a negress
Wow, I am btfo. How will recover?
Like I said, real Americans aren't impacted by this fake shutdown

>agree to whatever we put out on day 20 or we'll impeach you
what a blatant power grab, why would congress ever try to negotiate with the president if they could just sit on their fat asses for 20 days and auto-win?

The government doesn't operate via a fucking on-off switch that the president controls. These people are fucking retarded

Welfare sucking non-whites aren't Americans. /We/ finna fix this, on the real.

Attached: 1547360304278.jpg (648x458, 50K)

That means congress could just put whatever they want in the budget and wait 20 days before it gets approved.

Why are leftists actually clinically stupid?

I never even said what my job was. Stop sucking dick user.
K

>both important
>non essential
If your 2 fake family members died tomorrow no a soul would notice.

Or, you know, stop paying every elected federal official until the shut down ends.

You can just as easily say 20 days or Senate and House cede authority to the executive office. They are using this just as much as a bargaining tool as the president. There should be a law that requires all branches of the government to protect the interest of it's citizenry over that from foreign invaders.

Reminder, If dual citizen senators would give America, the country they represent what the country they are loyal to, Israel has then this shutdown would have never happened.

Attached: 25515152711717.jpg (768x467, 63K)

This. Everything that is suffering can be privatized and done cheaper AND more effectively.

trump agreed initially, then got serious backlash from his voters, chickened out and shut down shop.
you: Why can congress use national border safety as a bargaining chip?

FUCK GOVERNMENT WORKERS!

All of the rest of us have to deal with losing our income if the business goes south, this notion that the precious government workers should be shielded from anything is just bullshit.

They can auto win no matter what if the senate pushed out the same bill twice , trump can only veto so much.

>trump agreed initially, then got serious backlash from his voters, chickened out and shut down shop.
Did he?
Car to provide some primary sources on that?
I'd like to read/watch them

>NEETS aren't impacted by this fake shutdown .

FTFY

Holy shit, why are Americans so entitled? How can so many people don't feel like parasites every time they have to beg the government for food and money.
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: hmm.jpg (497x495, 111K)

>Congress doesn't like president
>Shutdown govt for 21 days
>Auto impeach president

Lol you just circumvented the constitution you bunch of fucking retards.

>trump can only veto so much.
nah, he can be overruled but as long as the senate/house can't scrape up 2/3 majority of people who actually want the government open, Trump can keep the government closed

>just calls people fake

I'm not saying they're completely essential, but those positions certainly have social and civic value. They're not some fucking welfare nigs

I can't prove it to you, just keep the stick lodged firmly in your asshole and assume I'm a shill.

This
Every dollar these niggers get is taken from productive people trying to thrive in a market that is looking more and more like the central planning of the USSR every year rather than the freedom that made the USA great.

They don't care about any of that. They just want Trump gone. Too much onions.

Reps should not receive pay during shutdowns, considering they created this mess.

Hahahahahahaha suffer ye wankers.

kecii leave pls, this is a white nationalist forum

> Everything can be done better privatized

How is that for-profit prison, healthcare, and telecom working out for you burger?

Your privatization meme doesn't work because the same 5 corporations control everything in a market, killing all competition

Any source on that? I never heard of it, would love it it was true.

It's done cheaper and more effectively, just like I said.

Then it gives the House and Senate way too much power at the bargaining table, since all they need to do to get what they want is to wait out the 20 day period. They literally lose all reason to negotiate. Either the entire government is out and a snap election is called or nobody is out. Also government employees are paid well enough that they should easily be able to save up enough money to go longer than that in case of a shut down. The Dems want the shut down to end because they know ultimately the shut down will be worse for them than the Republicans. Just wait until the Dems have to tell their diversity that their monthly tribute is not coming in this month all because of some petty battle with Trump over peanuts for border funding. I would like to watch them tell that one to the blacks in particular. Blacks are some of the most anti immigrant people in America and blacks are more prone to riots when things don't go their way. Baltimore and Detroit will burn if the gibs flow ends and Dems know it.

But when LIVES are on the line because the army is being used as a pawn for dem and neocon wars declared on shaky grounds....

>Obama shuts down government
>when it opened back up everyone's insurance became more expensive
>this was seen as "powerful..."

Then when the Republicans use the law they enacted they will, against a dem president they will cry a new river of salt.

The left aren't insane they're clinically retarded children.

>SHUTTING DOWN GOVERNMENT IS GOOD WHEN OBAMA DOES IT

/Thread

they don't care about illegals killing and raping our children yet they cry that overpaid government workers are getting their pay one month late.

Bingo.

>faggots already guaranteed to be back paid for doing shit
I feel absolutely nothing for these losers. If you dont have a 6 month emergency fund you're also retarded.

The left has become the nigger cattle they used to just manipulate

Attached: Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Not constitutional. Can " begin the process" anytime you have the votes ?
Alternatively seek a constitutional amendment on budget process.

>impreachment
why does only the president have to capitulate? what about Congress?
i support Trump's shutdown, it's not breaking the rules, which is why Democrats want to change the rules, since they know they're losing the game.

I bet you anything, there is unrestricted access to US treasury from a bunch of connected people who use it as their bank account. Thus all the saving taxpayer money rhetoric. We live in a Banana Republic tier shithole. This government shutdown is starving those criminals of cash. I also bet anything, they constantly need new infusions, because they are levered to wazoo. In a few months there will be unexpected bankruptcies lol.

now this is some tasty salt!

If they could learn they wouldn't be liberals.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-6.35.32-PM-600x508.png (600x508, 342K)

>unions and government employees can hold the country hostage and completely dictate the political and legislative ditection of the nation

Wew lad

FPBP

What if Congress is the one not passing a budget? Seems like the easier course of action would be triggering a recall election.

>How am I posta feed ma babies all 8 of the niggas??
>Posted from iPhone ten

Niggers are completely useless they have no concept of agency

all i can say is
I WANT SOME
of what ever it is you are smoking.
and i know it ain't sage!

Attached: sage.jpg (1920x1920, 937K)

This is actually beyond retarded and destroys balance of power

Even if you are telling the truth, that's like the "not all muslims argument"

The gov is laughably easy to take advantage of, and most gov workers do it. My friend works for the state and last month he got paid 100 dollars an hour to sit in a truck and do nothing because he was on state time.

If you are going to leech and game the gov for Gibs, well then you also die bu the sword when the system fails.

Here's another gov worker story
>be me
>friend manages food safety labs in the state
>has about 130 workers under him, all on state payroll.
>every year they have a new years party that starts at noon
>most workers stop working around 10am and go pre game in the parking lot because gov worker
>one girl gets so drunk before 12 they threaten to take the party away.
>boss is so pissed he pushes the party by a couple hours to make up for the lost time and drinking on the job, the party is at 2 now instead of 12
>fast forward 2 days, it's now Monday
>120/130 workers call out sick in "protest" for having to work an extra two hours
>friend has to hire a bunch of scabs for the day, costing the state over 100k.
>all because they had to work for an extra 2 hours

Seriously fuck gov workers, go to a dmv and tell me you still give a shit about them. Nothing has changed since the shutdown, and it's because only 20%of the gov workforce is actively working at any time

That spacing isnt fake, it is very real.
I hope everything you pretend to love is taken from you violently.

>commie
>talking about no govt
Forget to take your flag off?

>my s*yboy family also firmly believes this is Glumpf's fault
I hope your father gets cancer.

The left doesn't care. Their goal is power, not preserving a democratic system. They only talk about having a democratic system when it means they get more power

Fuck pencil pushing commies

Attached: 1539696299897.jpg (683x1024, 188K)

True

Retarded people pretending to be intelligent people: Episode 298375982375

>how about we vote in a law
good luck, supreme court justice RBG is dead
and I have a strong hunch that courts are government buildings

>trusting the government with your livelihood
>trusting the government to feed you
This is the future you chose my dude, embrace it.

Attached: 1533829110068.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

This

Niggers aren't real Americans you fucking queer.

They might have to give up their cell phones, video games and expensive clothes in order to buy food. How horrible.

>businesses are going to fail because no money coming from 800k federal workers
Is this person retarded? I will have to visit an oncologist tomorrow just to be safe

>America's will was spoken loud and clear by electing him
>lost the popular vote
>less than 20% of the country voted for him