I am a young jewish man doing a project on internet subcultures. I've decided to center it around online antisemitism...

I am a young jewish man doing a project on internet subcultures. I've decided to center it around online antisemitism. I was wondering could you please tell me about why you are antisemitic and how you could have hate in your heart for a whole people? I am not trying to be judgemental I am just trying to figure out things from your persepctive. Thank you for your responses.

Attached: R1-MCC2BSU.png (776x317, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kindly fuck off

You stole land

Your people and their bootlicker Christian zionists did 9/11 and got us into or fucking with Iraq Libya Afghanistan Syria etc resulting in many thousands of deaths. Your people propagate the lie of the Holocaust because you profit from it monetarily and also from the victimhood status and get-out-of-jail-free card you get among normies of "anti-Semitism". As if Jews couldn't have ever done any wrong because of the wrong done to them - which didn't even happen. Lol. There's a shut ton more obviously but that's all the time you're getting out of me

>politically orientated made up term
gas yourself kike

They hate everyone. POL is the end of the line for rational discussion.

Jews are a convenient target from the poor rabble who need scapegoats

Fuck off you baby-dick mutilating, blood-sucking literal spawn of Satan. Your time is almost up. Tick tock motherfucker.

We love Jews here. It’s the Palestinians we hate. We think Israel should bomb them more often and build more settlements on their land.

Behold the cuck singularity:. The fucking leaf.

>I am a young jewish man
>I've decided to center it around online antisemitism
Of course you did.
I'm not antisemitic. However, if I point out bad Jewish behavior, that makes me antisemitic, according to many Jews.
But when Jews point out bad white behavior, that does not make them racist, that makes them heroes.
But when whites point out bad black behavior, that's racist.
But when blacks point out bad Jewish behavior, that makes them antisemitic.

As it turns out, the turtle at the top of this turtle pile are the Jews. Why is that, rabbi?

Also tease Germans moar kikes.

You’re tribe has singlehandedly demoralized White Europeans into hating themselves and thinking that they should not have children. In fact many of your finest “intellectuals” have released articles openly celebrating the death of white people.

Besides that, your people killed millions during the Russian Revolution for no other reason except religious and ethnic hatred of Europeans. We never of course hear about this or the Armenian genocide among many others because you people own the media and apparently the holocaust is most important.

Your greatest thinkers (like Boas and Freud) manipulated science and shunned Darwinian evolutionary theory to fit their Jewish supremecist interest. Your tribe constantly suppresses facts about racial differences (I.e. IQ) and you’re now conveniently flooding western white countries with immigrants from countries that hadn’t discovered the wheel before colonialism. Of course these immigrants aren’t capable of acting like Europeans.

AND you’re doing all of this while condemning white interest groups while you have 1000000+ Jewish interest groups and comfy little Israel ethnostate. Fuck you.

Hi OP, you don’t have to clarify you are Jewish we can tell by your flag already. Thanks!

They always act in their own interests while telling everyone else to also act in the Jews best interests against the good of their own interests.

Attached: 1543957634060.png (500x515, 120K)

>oy vey we are such victims

Attached: fucking KIKES.png (928x8800, 1005K)

what does being a Jew have to do with anything ?
what’s your perspective on kikes?

Attached: 2B8E6684-D431-4ABD-B11C-54F8EF4C663D.png (676x750, 485K)

I tried to write the reason several times but the threads gets deleted, archived, shilled or nobody gives a fuck. You guys are cancer.

Fuck off oven dodger

I'm a jew as well. I think my fellow Jews have a lot to apologise for. I think it's time we Jews had an honest conversation about our pervasive negative impact on our host nations.

I'm a Christian, and I still hate you mofos and the god (moloch) you worship

I've read Culture of Critique.
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique

because too many Jews rape, torture, murder, and eat kids

It is 98% fake. There is no institutional racism left within America. However, pretending there is may keep a people united by perhaps a mistaken view of the past and a fear and a hatred within the present..

Let me say that in the immortal words of Mr. Hitler
JUDE RAUS!

Attached: 1526166725154.png (588x609, 23K)

I don't hate Jewish people. I come here because it's the only free speech platform. The others need to be prosecuted.

Attached: ee945c95fd9a90a02ec1975441e94f2f.jpg (750x718, 105K)