Does anyone else feel like they have no power outside of time spent on Jow Forums and right-wing twitter? Like...

Does anyone else feel like they have no power outside of time spent on Jow Forums and right-wing twitter? Like, I'm frequently caught in a jam when someone makes liberal political points and anti-Trump statements. I have literally no response to their statements. But when I'm here, I feel like a conservative political god. It's like it just vaporizes when I'm away from this board or my conservative twitter feed.

Attached: 1546285503802.jpg (609x920, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBwPlXe3p3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't into social interactions
yup, sounds like 4chins
I'm actually in a different boat in that i'm very well spoken and articulate in my arguments in real life so i avoid showing my power level in most situations.
Nobody likes getting btfo in real life and the cognitive dissonance from libs who are used to their echo chamber is enough for them to break any relationship they have with you.

>pic related

is this the ultimate in bloatmax?

I've talked loudly about kikes and black crime statistics all over my high school hallways and classrooms. I am an accomplished speaker though so I can get away with it, but sometimes I get the same exact feeling as you OP. It don't happen often, but when it happens I think the trick is to learn from Ben Shapiro and memorize those debate zingers by heart.

Attached: 1534803846475.png (400x600, 264K)

>Like, I'm frequently caught in a jam when someone makes liberal political points and anti-Trump statements. I have literally no response to their statements.

lmao literally nigger

Attached: 1531760564992.png (400x322, 150K)

Has anyone else never spoken their views to anyone? Like in public and around my family I act so tolerant and liberal, but in my mind I’m beyond pissed off. I wish I had friends who were redpilled baka this shit gets old.

read books you fucking mutt

as a US mexican, western civilization is responsible in no small part for the success of hte US (although not all of it). yes, niggers were discriminated against. that doesn't change the fact that their culture is broken and they need to step up for financial gibs (free education)

boom done

You just gotta practice more. The more you are thrown into those situations the more experience you'll gain, so that you feel confident when stating your points.

Attached: 1521968214593.jpg (500x708, 93K)

Hey liberal faggot from discord, kys

>be me
>in history class in college
>antiwhite jews/spics galore
>tell them all that whites have nothing to apologize for and that we took everything by right of conquest because we are the greatest warriors on the Earth
>do the Goebbels fist on hips slow 90degree rotation to look everyone in the room in the eye waiting for a retort
>everybody cucks to the Aryan Overlord and accepts the truth
My dick was hard as fuck after that.
You just have to have a powerful volkish/fashy aura and not be total sperg/virgin.
Im a Chad so its easier for me though.

Attached: dr goebbels.gif (352x275, 1.73M)

Forgot to add that you cant be afraid to get in a fistfight.

>Does anyone else feel like they have no power outside of time spent on Jow Forums and right-wing twitter?
> Jow Forums and right-wing twitter?
> right-wing twitter
wtf nigga

no.

Attached: 06AUFjO.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

>Thinks Jow Forums doesn't have power outside in real world
Doesn't know trump and brexit happened because of (wmd) weapons of meme destruction organised by Jow Forums

Not in the least. Theyre arguments are typically based on emotion, and shallow understanding of the discussion.

Kill yourself

>get in a fistfight.
if by fistfight you mean getting brained with a blunt object by a masked libfag in a crowd while you're not looking

the moral right and working left are compatible and are actively prevented from uniting. this is what youre seeing in france right now, people who see beyond the right/left debate and understand that their interest is contrary to those in position of power, who see that medias are just thickening the fog.
stop dividing yourselves americans, unite

I love triggering shitlibs irl, their insane babbling after being confronted with 'evil' ideas is truly entertaining. I usually get called an edge lord or equivalent so they can rationalize away my opinions as illegitimate. This I do of course after feeling out whether they will be receptive or not. If I feel they can be saved I tone down the shock value.

It's called "integrity", OP. You have no integrity. You hide behind anonymity, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but you can't expect people irl to respect the tiny echo chamber you've built yourself.

You live in a bubble, and what some people perceive as a recent increase of alt right/white supremacy ideologists is actually just a newfound ability to coordinate online and condense the like minded. Things like the Charlottesville rally is only possible in public because of virtual safe spaces such as kekistan.

>Does anyone else feel like they have no power outside of time spent on Jow Forums and right-wing twitter?
the only power anyone has is the power to say "no" and deal with the consequences

My phrase now is “Sorry, I don’t debate anyone I could kill in hand to hand combat.”

So TL;DR amounts to: be ripped and know how to fight.
That's fucking literally all there is to arguing in real life, just in case some niggers don't like your views and try to jump you/sucker punch you.
Or just carry a gun.

It’s because your wrong. Simple as that. Your fascist ops are wrong morally.

Proof:
If these conservative opinions were good for Democracy, you would be a congressman or a senator, or some position elected position within the government.

Sorry brah, Jow Forums is just LARPing, and everybody knows it.

Shill thread. Sage

>these conservative opinions were good for Democracy, you would be a congressman or a senator, or some position elected position within the government
Steve king
I'm literally from the most fascist district in america cunt, and our representative does his job perfectly

Share stories to embolden op
>be me
>go see dad the other day
>hes opening his mail, looking at his investments
>Fucking Trump and his shutdown is costing me money!
>i've lost 3000 dollars this month
>me: and how much have you made since trump came into office? and how much did you make during obama?

>dad: yeah well, he's still an asshole

I used to be pretty liberal back in the day so refuting their talking points is pretty easy

pretty good, but do the zoomers even know about Butterbean?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBwPlXe3p3o

Attached: bb.png (640x851, 1.11M)

thats because you dont really know what youre talking about, you just post memes

I loved how he gave Johnny Knoxville a concussion

you seem retarded

No actually I feel most powerful at work. White men are truly empowered when given something productive to do

Have already seen this same kind of thread three times today.

“Why can’t I refute my liberal friends arguments anywhere but here!?”

They’ve changed tactics

only ask questions and make people substantiate your claims. Most people you engage with are NOT looking for honest discussion, are NOT looking to have their minds changed or anything like that. Any instance of nonformal debate or 'discussion' should always be an attempt to maximize your appeal to the audience. Always ask for people to clarify their statements and just act like you're genuinely interested and want to make sure you understand. Always. Ask. Questions.
Anyone watching for longer than two minutes will see the other person failing to substantiate their opinions and descend into ad hominem and shaming tactics. As long as you stay calm and inquisitive, you cannot lose.

probably not the zoomers but yes i know about him.

Attached: 1547124226846.jpg (853x960, 106K)

nice fakepost

Yeah, this post is a bait post by someone who believes everyone on Jow Forums is a dumb hick and doesn’t want to believe that many people here are suit wearing professionals

I no longer bother debating with liberals. For most of them, their entire identity is build around their shitty political opinions. They will rationalize anything since admitting their political beliefs are shit would mean admitting shitty, useless people. It is easier to call everyone that disagrees with them racist, sexist, bigots.

I just keep a mental note of the worst of the screeching liberals I know in case civil war ever actually breaks out.

What liberal points would that be user? Ban free speech? Economic policies aimed at massive salary depression? Invade sovereign countries halfway across the world because Israel said so? It's a bit hard to keep up with all these new liberties liberals support

Me thinks your completely full of shit.

1) Your dads smart enough to have enough money invested that even a slight downturn in the economy causes him to lose 3k in a month (from what’s presumably an index fund), but you’re sharp wit immediately paints him into a corner and makes him respond like he’s on a shitty 90’s sitcom?

2) Again, your dad has a significant amount of money invested, but apparently isn’t aware of his gains/losses over the last couple of years?

3) Finally, if you can read a graph then you’ll know that we’ve been on a steady upturn in the economy for several years now. Trump still hasn’t had a quarter where he’s created more jobs than Obama either. His only contribution or change to existing policy was the tax cuts which, while providing some short term growth, is also exploding the deficit at precisely the time we should be using larger tax revenues to pay it down in preparation for the next recession.

I know nobody here gives a fuck about any of this because... inconvenient facts... but I fucking despise when someone tries to pretend that Obama was somehow worse for the economy than trump. Delude yourselves about everything else if you want, but don’t try to marginalize the accomplishment of bringing us back from a near depression in just eight years and without a world war. Fuck the lot of you.

Attached: 681890E1-9317-415B-8840-EAFB469A2EA0.jpg (915x707, 130K)

I just pretend I'm a centrist so I don't alert faggots of my abilities before the time

Amazing the amount of Jow Forumsacks that can't recognize sarcasm by the fucking OP. OP is a liberal implying you fuckers have no arguments outside of your echo chambers. Why do you think he posted pic related? Sage this garbage.

1. he doesn't manage it, presumably an agency does..its a retirement fund
2. i didn't say he didn't know what he made the past few years, he didn't answer because he knew it was greater since trump
you can doubt all you want, thats what he said fag.

Most of the time when I try to "argue" with leftists they never actually argue. They just bombard you with CNN articles and scream orange man bad. If you either prove the articles to be the usual Hebrew trickery, give them all the info that the article conviently forgot to mention that completely changes the story, or have an actual argument against it; they just double think it away, make no attempt to counter your argument, post more articles on a different topic, and continue screaming orange man bad. Usually they'll machine gun the articles at you and treat you spending any non zero amount of time as proof of their victory and gloat incessantly, as if taking time to formulate your own thoughts is a bad thing.

This goes on until you throw your hands up and walk away, having had your fill of playing chess with pidgeons. They treat you walking away as a "victory", completely forget about you repeatedly dismantling their shit, and tell everybody about how they bashed a fash. It's really a shame because I think it's fun to argue with people who disagree with me completely, but finding a leftist who'll argue in good faith is unicorn levels of rare. Even people I'm friends with will do this, they'll be perfectly fine and just go full orange man bad outta nowhere.

I'm starting to think the NPC meme isn't a meme.