Fuck gringos

Fuck gringos

Attached: 49864741_2501287459885600_5698992998415597568_n.jpg (500x522, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/gringo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop projecting your inferiority complex

What are you, a fag?

Mexicans talk like singing faggits.

Based

>M.A.M.A.
Make America Mexico Again

Imagine the best thing about your country being the country to your north

Is he not OP?

I'll wipe my as with your flag and throw it in the trash spic. Just like you do with your used toliet paper.

Fixed it, it’s still good info to have

Attached: 5E972977-4B13-4BDD-9619-ACF845A2CC4B.jpg (500x522, 28K)

Mexico truly is a pathetic nation

S E E T H I N G
Stay mad bugmen.

Attached: canvas.png (482x361, 316K)

no you won't retarded

Chinga tu madre puta pendejo

American flag is one of the ugliest

I've noticed a strange, musical accent among Mexicans in rural parts of Texas. I've never encountered it in big cities like Los Angeles, though. If you keep looking for surprises, you will never run out before you die.

Cállate chicANO

Kek
because your country is so great

While I concur with that statement, having a leaf on your flag isn't really appealing either.

These flags trigger the Mexican

Attached: 1024px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png (1024x683, 12K)

These flags trigger the Mexican
Nothing personal José, I've been neighbors with your people for a long time, but don't act like we didn't do anything for you

Attached: texas_flag__large_by_dallasx.jpg (2417x1613, 189K)

>a fucking leaf

You moved to Vietnam to get away from the Mexicans?

Attached: 1534457371785.jpg (520x494, 71K)

I actually like Mexicans, as long as they're not the dominant culture. Good food, good friends. Nah I left cause the US is bullshit these days. I'd be happier if Texas was independent

Coincidentally, I've been thinking of relocating to SEA for the same reason. If you don't mind sharing, how has it been for you?

Been here most of the last ten years, so clearly I like it. Pretty easy living, lots of expats, I'm married to a local so visa is no issue. I'm not going back, I'll tell you that much. If I were to move to another country it'd be somewhere else in SE Asia most likely. Weather's nice, things are cheap, food's good. I could throw more Jow Forums tropes at you (no nogs, etc) but there's plenty of local stupidity, it's just not nearly as in-your-face and you don't have to worry about your safety (except on the roads)

>complex

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard the term "gringo" comes from the Mexican American war, when the soliders who wore green uniforms came by, the Mexicans would yell "Green! Go!" As in "go away". I don't know how much stock to put in it, but it makes Mexicans sounds dumb as fuck.

snopes.com/fact-check/gringo/
mutt education strikes again, they cannot even google

I don't get this. Gringo means foreigner. How are we foreigners in our own country?

Why are there so many Mexican men who are faggots. I live near a mexican community I feel like have the beaners are queers.

Fuck kikes
Fuck jannies
Fuck niggers

i just wish more of your beaner wetback friends, family, and cousins felt the same way about america as you do and would stop fucking coming here.

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Good work, you just made gringos look dumb as fuck, Kevin.

I laughed

>America
>our country

Makes sense if Jewish