Do we really need police? Some might try to say they protect and serve...

Do we really need police? Some might try to say they protect and serve, but they seem to be more of a tool for (((tyrannical elite)))
What if we were all just armed to the teeth?

Attached: policemen.jpg (3000x1993, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgtWmK2v8gg
constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deputyfag here. I would love it if more people were responsibly armed. I'd love it even more if people could de escalate, and manage their own interpersonal issues without beating on each other and calling the law. That being said 90% of what I do is helping people manage shit that they should be able to do themselves. County funded marriage counseling, taking reports of stolen shit, seeing if its been pawned(if I'm fortunate enough to be given serial numbers by the lawful owner) showing up to overdoses, and hunting warrants.

Ultimately my job exists because society as a whole doesn't really want to solve its own problems. I do believe in a lawful society. Who else wants to apprehend people that don't show up for their day in court? When someone calls for help, could they reliably call their neighbors, or family 100% of the time?

Its not a perfect system and I'm the first to admit it. There is a huge disconnect between apprehension, and successful prosecution of serious crimes. Long story short, I'm open to suggestions of another system that could be successfully implemented, but at this stage society has elected to have a class of people that show up when called, and sort out other peoples bullshit.

Before anyone asks I will never engage in gun seizures. Full stop, wont do it. Can't speak for city cops, but that's my hard line.

you sound sane and reasonable, are you sure you are in the right job?....actually scratch that we need more cops with your attitude

While I like the idea that cops protect and serve and catch evil doers. They have a historical precedent for working with the evil doers and even carrying out the will of the (((elite))). To the point that they're just ZOG footsoldiers instead of constables on patrol.

The average cop people are used to sound like the "city cops" that you imply are more ZOGified.

This is a leftist talking point

Considering that most leftists cannot and will not defend themselves, and will always depend on police, I would love for leftists to go and try to disband the police

Leftists are the first ones to tell gun owners to give up their guns and call the police.
Leftists are the biggest bootlickers around.

Didn't BLM ask cops to stop operating in an area, followed by a spike in the murder rate?

To be fair I started the path to where I am at 21. Armed security, corrections, academy, to deputy. I thought I could do a Better job, and I do my best to be better. I am not superior to the people I work for, I am a citizen too. And my first allegiance is to the U.S. Constitution.

I also have a little bit of a sovereign citizen streak in me. That is why I aimed to work for a Sheriffs Office, not a Police Department. Sheriffs are elected. Police chiefs are not. Ultimately I am accountable to the people I live among and serve. Almost all of the deputies I work with feel the same way. Albeit I work in a very rural area in Appalachia, the attitude is very different here than it is in many places.

As a side bonus I get to show up when people call for help, and I get to see some seriously wild shit. Not everybody would want to do the job, and that's just fine. I enjoy what I do, and every day I get to learn about my community. Its a never ending process.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgtWmK2v8gg

No we dont, theyre just tools of the elites and they enjoy putting the boot on our necks for their masters.

nah man we do need police, the state deserves it's private army for many reasons

but at the same time, we need our police to chill the fuck out and quit being so insane, stop listening to (((bad law enforcement policy))) and stop caring about the wrong things

at least stop caring about us, you know we're all chill and don't violate the NAP

can't speak about normies cuz normies gonna norm, but we've been here on the ground with our noses in it since the whole thing began

but no yes we do need some form of LE, the profession has been bred into so many people's bloodlines that we don't need to magically screw them out of their existences by simply being better than them

we can be better than them and make sure they get a salary and an opportunity for a family as well

I am fortunate enough to work at the pleasure of an elected official. The jackboot dick swinging shit doesnt fly when the boss gets elected every four years. Thats why we really don't work traffic. If we pull over a car for a tail light or headlight, its mostly because we're looking for something else. Warrants or hard drugs. I have only ever written a single ticket, while on field training, to learn how the ticket book worked. Everybody gets warnings, unless they are wanted or I see needle caps, or other nasty shit in the vehicle.

Considering more people die from opiates every year than soldiers did in Vietnam, I consider dope heads fair game. Its an epidemic. Everybody knows someone who has overdosed. Most people know someone who died from it. Big pharma is a god damn plague.

Its alright man. You call, we'll still come running. I'd still much rather you mitigate your own problems, but if you get in over your head, we'll be there.

My apologies if you've had negative interactions with law enforcement.

That sucks. I understand that many cops do good work and do actually protect and serve.
The only way I would accept the absence of cops is if guns became were available at every store that exists. In that sense, I mean if I could go to a nearby little dinky store to buy a gun and bullets while I buy a pack of gum and chips.

As I said before, most people that abide by the law fear the cops instead of feeling relief that their around.

Thanks man, I really only need your coroners anyway.
Dont really care about your gayass reports you have to write to tell our judge overlords what happened so they can attempt to throw innocent men in jail over word games.
>shoot and kill violent criminal in self defense
>get arrested, because
>get weapon confiscated, never to be returned
>get treated worse than they would treat the criminal you killed

>be cop
>shoot unarmed nonviolent homeowner
>get praised for doing your duty
>get paid vaycay
>never see the inside of a cell/interrogation room

Checked.

Fuck man, I do my best to be officer friendly. I never pass a broken down vehicle. I change tires. I give rides to get gas, or just get to town if someone is stranded. I don't wear douche shades. That being said, many people don't respond to that, especially in a conflict. People skills are the most important tool in the kit. 99% of problems are solved there. Most people don't fight you when you tell them they are being arrested if you don't talk like a dick. But when you have to fight, don't let it be a fight. A fight implies that there's two possible outcomes.

Generally speaking I dont have to fight many people. One upside to living in the bible belt. Most fights are due to dope, drinking, or genuine mental illness.

I'd rather more people have your mindset. Not necessarily the "fuckx tha Poleece" aspect of it, but the general self sufficiency. To be clear, I've never shot an unarmed man. Never charged a self defense shooting either. Be safe out in the wild world user. Keep you and yours safe. You'll have no bad blood from me.

Your honesty and respect towards others is refreshing.
Same to you user, I wish more cops had the same mindset as you.

Unfortunatelly yes. If people respected rules set up by society then police would not be needed but some people just devolve into fucking caveman-barbs when there is no authority to tell them not to. Best exmple of this is during war when shit just gets crazy. Yeah would love to live in a world without police but unless behaviour monitoring chips are introduced or just gassing all the degenerates preemptively becomes a thing that ain't happening.
We can dream tho

The cops like NYPD create crime through gang stalking / community mobbing.

Some are good. Some are bad. There are some who want to ruin your life. Know what your rights are. Never speak to them without a lawyer present. At best be wary of them.

The courts have ruled numerous times that the police are under no obligation to protect anyone. The militia that is the entire body of the citizenry are the true first responders

They have better tech to solve crimes more accurately than a mob vigilantes... But they also selectively enforce the rules.

Yes. Militias. Because the human condition is only limited to those seeking government enlistment.

Man is in fallen state, till the world be changed....

Fucking stupid ass. Go read about the battle of Mogadishu.

Attached: 1535417474181.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Well, we do need some form of justice system and law enforcement but absolutely not what we have here at this time in the United States. Our judicial system and the entire prison industrial complex is so far beyond fucked up. There was outrage building up about it at one point probably about 10 years ago now, seemed like change was definitely on the horizon.. then the masses were subjected to divide and conquer tactics and it was disturbingly effective. Practically over night the conversation went from growing opposition to the militarization and activities of police and the need for prison reform to those things being impossible to discuss without it being turned into a discussion about race.

>What if we were all just armed to the teeth?
That's what is needed.

>Do we really need police? Some might try to say they protect and serve, but they seem to be more of a tool for (((tyrannical elite)))
DO WE HAVE BLACKS? THEN WE NEED POLICE.

If all whites disappeared tomorrow, what would be the global/national reaction?

Read this.

constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

We did just fine without cops in the past (when we had our 2A) so we really don't need them now.

No, blacks are only a problem because Jews prop them up.

You need someone to investigate homicides/vice/etc. But overall they're a bunch of useless fucks that enforce zog laws.

go on strike. That should show a lot of people what cops are good for

>Do we really need police?
If you mean by "we" being the top 1% to keep the peons in line below us where they belong than yes.
The police are there for a reason just like judges, lawyers, etc. they are a ceiling above the 99% to make sure we never rise above.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. This was not an argument that was being made by anybody at all, everybody regardless of race were at one point generally leaning in the direction of disapproval of our police and judicial system. Then the media go into a frenzy of reporting what to most people was obviously justified fatal shootings of black men, but with a false racial narrative and manufactured outrage. Suddenly you can't talk about the police without it turning into a conversation about race, and racial tension is through the roof.

That's what police always seem to degrade to. Just being soldiers for the zionist occupied government.

Natural Law assumes that we would want to spread out, and build something for our families. Then it would all be Andy Griffin like.

But now we have high density populations, especially with immigrants filling cites, living close to the welfare office, living in commie blocks. Also, the great depression, where Woodrow Willson era traitors centralized ownership of farmland. Look at satellite map of the mid west, all the Monsantos circles.

So the higher the density of population over an area, means less freedom and resources for people, and more envy, sharing, and fighting. So you end up with the KGB instead of Andy Griffin. Tyranny instead of natural Law.

Attached: Monticello.jpg (1000x377, 216K)

Like I said, I work at the pleasure of an elected official. "Strike" isn't something we can do. The Sheriff doesnt have to show cause for firing either. He can simply call you in and tell you that he no longer needs your services. That's all it takes. Besides, I enjoy my work. I believe in what I do.

Attached: somalia.jpg (1200x792, 230K)

That's Andy GRIFFITH my man. Love that show.

>not kicking the shit out of the nigger who violated the NAP your own damn self

and otherwise yeah it's just the fucking Jews corrupting their demographics with pedophilia, violence, drug smuggling, usury, and the other usuals

Police Protect Criminals
>guy rapes your kid
>hunt him down with posse of other fathers
>hang him from a tree
>you get arrested for 1st degree murder
>and hatecrime
you should have allowed the police to arrest him, and waist your money housing, feeding, clothing, and educating him until he's released and allowed to rape another child.
>How dare you take the law into your own hands.

Attached: w.jpg (926x698, 56K)

Came here to post this, but you beat me to it. A trained guard dog can protect you better than the police. Not hating on cops, just saying, don't depend on them for everything.

Sounds like justifiable homicide to me.

We need men. Real ones, not overgrown boys who think acting like a fool is a sign of manhood.

Men in America have abandoned their responsibility to lead. The white knights who always agree with women have placed women in charge of everything.

That doesn't work.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

based

If all cops in the USA went on strike permanently, there would be between 12-24 hours of chaos in many areas as blacks, Hispanics, and a few others rioted and looted. Then over the course of 2 months-a year, crime would go way down as blacks, Hispanics, and other undesirables were mysteriously slaughtered.

The difference between vigilante justice and lawful justice is the impartial third party. I absolutely despise sex offenders. But I will see them have their day in court, a calling of facts and a judgement by their peers. Its not perfect.

The torches and pitchforks method lends itself to mob rule, which as a republic, not a democracy, we must not fall victim to.

communities need to protect themselves. they know best who should or should not be in their communities.
>there is no difference between a cop and a mafia thug
both report to a central authority completely removed from the activities on the ground.
both will murder or kidnap you if you don't comply with their demands.
>cops are essentially criminals themselves, just state-sponsored criminals.

Attached: WitchfinderGeneral.jpg (800x642, 70K)

America didn't have a police force until Irish Catholics started immigrating here just before the civil war. When the first "police force" was founded in each major city, they mainly consisted of Irish Catholic immigrants, and it was basically an organization to protect their own ethnic interests against Natives (Saxons). Same thing with firefighters. Over time, rich Anglo Saxons started paying them to patrol their neighbourhoods against other Irish hoodlums and gangs. One thing led to another, and America's police started becoming a nationwide, mandatory job. Still to this day, in cities such as New York, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia, almost every white cop has an Irish last name. Being a cop in Boston is the equivalent to being a criminal for an Irishman. Two wings of the same bird. Even James Bulger was an informant for the feds yet he was killing people on the side and never got arrested for it.
Conclusion: Paddies ruined America.
A bunch of drunken, violent neanderthals.

BASED and REDPILLED

thank you for your service

I love these, thanks user.

>I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands ...

not only is your daughter raped, but the man that perpetrated the act is being housed and fed on your tax dollar.
>Then imagine an "impartial 3rd party" saying Weeeeellll... sure he raped your kids, but he didn't KNOW he was doing it....
>muh impartiality
working out well for the UK

Attached: slag.jpg (634x796, 83K)

sources?

I wish we lived in a culture where communities held themselves responsible for their neighbors. The rapists, the drug dealers, the killers, the thieves.

Unfortunately, not everyone is able, willing, or wanting to involve themselves in someone else's fucked up situation. Neighbor beating his wife? Neighbor growing pot? Neighbor not taking care of his kids? Mentally ill neighbor? All of the neighbors are armed too. Ask yourself realistically if YOU personally want to deal with all of that, for free. At risk to life and limb, injury that you will pay for. Time missed from work to go deal with any of these things.

All of the talk about "its our responsibility" is awesome. I am all about self sufficient communities and people. Realistically, if you believe that, apply to be a deputy in your county. Take on the responsibility yourself, instead of making general statements.

you forgot to add the part that the 90% of the "job you actually do" falls under those two times per week when you're not giving people speeding tickets
stupid fucking pig

I'm not sure if youve ever been inside of a county lockup. "Housed" is a very generous term. Its dirty. It reeks. The food is terrible. The people are dangerous. And that's while you're waiting for trial. Prison is a meaner tougher environment then most law abiding citizens will ever see outside of combat positions in the military. Ive worked county jails and prisons. Neither are places you want to be.

I refuse at its core, the ability of mob justice to do a better, more open job of retribution. That's how all of these eastern European countries get generations deep blood debts. That's how Africa gets necklacing, and people getting stoned or hacked to death.

Feel free to read this bud.

you are paying for the guy who raped your kid to live with free food, housing, fitness, and education. Justice.
>just because you think it's "dirty" and "uncouth" doesn't unrape your daughter.
the next child he rapes is your fault now.

seriously you care more about some concept of "impartiality" than you do about your own kids.
>that's like those lunatics that murder their children for their god because god is above all!

Attached: HopinChange.jpg (526x504, 70K)

you also didn't address the problem with corruption that I alluded to, you fucking brainlette.
>nigger rapes your daughter for years
>cops do nothing to stop it.
>nigger get's 0 sentence cuz "he dindu nuffin. he a good boy. you white devil"
impartial 3rd party working great for the UK

Attached: MyNameJeff.jpg (300x222, 11K)

It depends. They are cuckslaves (a step above wageslaves) in that they serve a master for a wage, but also enforce their master's will on others.
Now, fundamentally the concept of police to enforce laws is fine. It all depends on the laws and the makes of the laws, because that ultimately who these people serve, not the officer's community as they want you to believe. Seeing as we have had an occupied and anti-white government for several decades now, such people who voluntarily enforce the anti-white agenda get no sympathy from me. There is nothing beneficial to me about them. I'd be much better off being allowed to kill the niggers in my neighborhood without risk of (((legal))) charges ,d enforcement of laws by police. But since that's not the world I live in, I'm stuck between having to live with niggers or take matters into my own hands and face the zogoblin's wrath.

Sorry, phoneposting with low RAM

>... its mostly because we're looking for something else. Warrants or hard drugs. I have only ever written a single ticket, while on field training, to learn how the ticket book worked. Everybody gets warnings, unless they are wanted or I see needle caps, or other nasty shit in
you're aware that cops in other departments are the ones distributing drugs? You're called in when the police drug seller depot decides they sold too much to street dealer and given him too much power. Also you're there to confiscate drugs from private suppliers outside the control of the police dealers.

its literally impossible to not have police. there will always be rules in any society and there will always be a group of people in charge of ensuring those rules are adhered to. you might call them by some othr name but essentially they will always exist. unless you decide to live in tribal type society

The last sex offender I arrested is serving six sets of 20 years. Consecutive sentence, not concurrent. In a place where the meanest fucks live. These robbers, murderers, and gang members don't take kindly to kiddie fuckers. I have nothing but disgust for rapists and sex offenders. Its not like I don't have to pay taxes to have them housed for the rest of their lives. I dont like that either. However spending 12 decades in a six by eight, surrounded by genuine devils, that want to fuck you, kill you, fuck you again, and then eat you.... Well god damn I can't think of many worse places to be. Most people would rather die. It would be a disservice to end their punishment early, in my opinion.

get the sheriff to strike too then. Of course it won't work if you're the only one participating, that's just called not coming to work

You might have watched too many dirty cop dramas. The evidence locker isn't a breezeway for people to walk through. While it happens in some large metropolitan departments, there are an incredible amount of checks and balances in place to keep just that from happening.

Then again I can't speak for metro cops, or UK cops.

That's how the sheriff gets recalled by the voting constituency. Being an elected official means you work hard, work well, expect high standards from your deputies, and you keep your job.

Have you encountered Jews while in the line of duty?

Given how deep in moonshine country/bible belt I am, no. There isn't a single synagogue in a 3 county area. Possibly ethnic Jews, but no practicing ones.

While I'm at it, how has nobody checked these digits? Or my ID? Jow Forums is truly lost from times of olde.

I mean... I'm a big guy, my ID fucking says so.

What, I don't understand. Sheriffs are elected officials? Does that mean people literally vote for who they want as local sheriff? I know very little about how the US works, excuse the ignorance

it's a thing in the US, yes

usually way out in bumfuck retardville, along with elected judges

Don't speed and you wont get a ticket you subhuman mountain monkey. It's not that complicated.

absolutely unironically amazing, I had no idea.

No worries. Sheriffs are elected every four years. They can be recalled before then and a new election held, if they aren't doing their job to the liking of the voters. Police chiefs (city departments) are appointed. That's 100% the reason I wanted to work for a sheriffs office instead of a police department. Its the closest level of government you can get to the will of the people.

Are you not aware of the nigger problem in your country?
That would solve it though.

The blacks are only a problem because the zionist occupied government props them up and takes our money away to feed them.

no, having them is a super bad idea

>Before anyone asks I will never engage in gun seizures.
don't say this you might get fired, tell them you'll do it then pretend you did

>That's 100% the reason I wanted to work for a sheriffs office
if you could take over every Sheriff's department in the USA you would have effectively taken over the nation

they are a tool of the elites because our laws are set up by elites for elites and police enforce the law

but it's basically a coincidence, there's no reason laws have to serve the elites

in any case cops' job is always to collect evidence for use by the state in prosecution, so they are at best neutral, never allies

Have you ever played Rust?

Seems like a good system, better than what we have here kek. Also I learned of another reason why US cities suck. Why is it that sheriffs are elected but chiefs aren't?
>That's 100% the reason I wanted to work for a sheriffs office instead of a police department
yea i can understand that. You seem like a based guy from what I've read, basically how I imagine a 'nice' rural cop. If only every cop would be like you. I guess cities would be out of people wanting to serve then, oh well, they could demonstrate how well their ideas of peace love and tolerance work in reality if they'd be out of cops.

sheriffs tend to get voted out after reports of
rampant corruption around here

>sheriffs tend to get voted out after reports of
>rampant corruption around here
so you're not from Broward county Florida

yea then its working how its supposed to, nice

No. Absolutley not

This. City cop here. I was formerly very rural police but my family is all in the shit show that’s southern Ontario. So here I am since my old man’s on the rocks.

I’ll never make a “hate speech” arrest. Ill take the disciplinary slap (if any. People forget we have discretion) I’ll call in sick for anti-government protest suppression and I Iove the idea of local militias too. I didn’t sign up for some more nefarious shit in the works though in Ottawa. Americans need to cherish their rights to arms and speech since even I’m concered about the rise in our powers.

I miss country folk every damn day. They are so much more self sufficient and people here in the city are so dependant on muh government that I have literally had disturbance calls for a 13 y/o not doing homework and being “aggressive” towards single mom. Most of my job is mental health apprehensions, nonsense domestics, ODs and belated thefts. It’s a shitty job at times. But seizing stolen guns and property from shithead Jamaican gangbangers, chasing a junkie home invader or helping find lost seniors/kids etc makes it worth it. It’s a good career overall. Traffic is a tiny part of city policing. Most of the time if I get flak for a lack of tickets I enforce a construction zone since it’s a workplace. >Inb4 le zogbot

Cheers. Stay safe out there leaf. Keep the faith.

Cities have a council that appoints a chief. People who live in a town or city still vote in the sheriff election, since the county controls court functions. Municipal police is a very different affair than county policing.

Also on Wi-Fi now. Thus the ID change.

SC courts are so backed up 2-5 years is considered to be a “speedy” trial now, some serious cases are backlogged to 2004...really think about what that means, Constitutionally, especially for people without $...really makes you (((think)))

le zogbot

Also, do women commit more domestic abuse but get away with it? What's the worst thing women have done?
Also, do you come across jews since you're a city cop.