Uh oh

cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/michael-cohen-poll-rigging/index.html

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-17 12.04.52.png (1372x177, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WomenForCohen
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html
msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744
huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy Saul Alinsky wrote a whole book about such things.
Except you are suppose to blame your opponent of what you are doing prior to people knowing you are doing it.
>tfw you cargo cult Rules for Radicals

I wonder how quickly the support for Trump will die here when the money runs out.

>lying kike says lies

thanks shabbos goy, your 10 shekels have been deposited into your blacked.com account

Attached: 1547080612562.jpg (295x378, 11K)

I was wondering why all the polls had Trump at 99% approval rating. This explains it all, IN PEACH!

(((Cohen)))
Every fucking time

Attached: pokemon.jpg (469x354, 20K)

twitter.com/WomenForCohen

imagine saul alinkys cock dry every day

>poll rigging
notice how when these scumbags claim to know trump did something bad its always something thats not actualy illegal, because then if someone ever proves them wrong they can pretend it was never a big deal while being able to continue fearmongering to the normies

This is a stupid accusation. EVERYONE knows that the polls were artificially favoring Hillary. Polls were saying that Hillary had a 75-90% chance of winning. And now they're gonna tell us that Trump rigged polls? These fucking kikes need the gas.

No one with half a brain will believe this turncoat kike who is just trying to get his own ass out of trouble. He got caught running his taxi company in a dirty way and Mueller leveraged it on him. And of course, kikes are natural traitors anyway.

Attached: 99C59C57-BBD8-48AF-AA19-7570143D4185.jpg (709x500, 105K)

Trump doesn't have to pay anyone to support him faggot. Not everyone trolls for a living like you do.

Attached: 633A583A-5504-4EEF-9BAA-09D165B28D93.png (740x736, 66K)

You shills are more pathetically desperate than a crack head combing the carpet looking for a rock. The crack head is more respectable because MAYBE he has a chance at finding something

Attached: 1547466643057.png (806x752, 236K)

>poll rigging
who paid the Jew-controlled media to say that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning then?

>the bad stuff he did is OK because Hillary is bad
Finally we're at the real endgame where Trump supporters resort to defending his actions as unscrupulous but somehow absolutely necessary. Took us long enough.

LMAO WHAT FUCKING POLLS LITERALLY EVERY OUTLET HAD HIM LOSING BY LANDSLIDE MARGINS

Uh no that's not what I said you faggot ass shill. I said that no one will believe these ridiculous allegations of poll rigging because ALL THE POLLS FAVORED HILLARY, YOU STUPID TWAT!

No matter what your ideology, the accusation itself is retarded. If the polls had been favoring Trump prior to the election that might be another story, but they weren't. Go tell your kike handlers to invent some better lies because only an idiot would believe this one!

By the way, hang yourself.

Attached: 3E3B1408-1E64-422B-BCCE-2A111D89E50E.jpg (1920x1080, 933K)

Orange man bad.
>DON'T DEHUMANIZE ME RUSSIAN BOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Attached: 1544474946358.png (500x375, 251K)

>poll rigging

what???

Attached: 1476232491871.jpg (677x460, 30K)

Fucking Russians.

Attached: Putin's hackers.gif (500x500, 441K)

man those rigged polls sure were effective. hillary was only purported to have a 97% chance of winning after all

The polls in question are from 2014 and 2015 and are online polls, this means basically fucking nothing. Another Nothing Burger from the mainstream media.

fuck, I did it for free

There’s no way trump would pay anyone when we were busy fighting the meme wars for free

>for activities related to Trump's campaign, including "trying unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump's favor" and creating a Twitter account called "@WomenForCohen" that "praised (Cohen's) looks and character, and promoted his appearances and statements boosting" Trump's candidacy

>some faggot that has plead guilty to perjury says a thing

Kek

Happening

>These MSM polls look inaccurate to me. Maybe I should test if this is the case.
>Run independent poll in territory clearly favoring Clinton
>Run independent poll in territory clearly favoring Trump
>Identify rough correction factor for polls
>Run independent poll in neutral territory
>Apply correction factor, see results are in a dead heat

POLL RIGGING! YOU CAN'T DO THAT IN 2019! WE CHANGE METHODOLOGIES AND QUESTION PHRASING ALL THE TIME BUT IT'S OK WHEN WE DO IT!

Can't wait till congress asks him about this

i'm russia agent
they pay me with bitcoin
now i am too broke feed family

>ALL THE POLLS FAVORED HILLARY
They didn't.

Also Hilary won more votes, so the polls weren't technically wrong m8

Yikes

She had 98 percent of the vote? I did not know that

Maybe not you, but there was always going to be a subset of hardcore retards.

Is this one of those
IT'S OVER
threads?

>She had 98 percent of the vote?
Excuse me, which poll said 98% of likely voters would vote for Hillary? Please link to it.

>Walmart hasn't had blue plastic bags for several years now
>New York City didn't get a Walmart until 2018, because they kept blocking them
>Cohen has lied several times already

Sorry but...

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Cohen is literally trying to save his own skin at this point willing to do anything to cover up his past shenanigans.

Oh no he committed a non-crime. We should probably impeach drumpf.

Attached: 1535333267569.png (603x742, 397K)

kek

Attached: lul.jpg (750x837, 72K)

not real votes. illegals dont count. also ny and ca illegals give them more electoral college votes they deserve due to illegals being counted in census.

but this old facts shill

>poll rigging

Trump should get his money back then.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/scientist-predicts-99-chance-of-clinton-win-801634371744

huffingtonpost.com/entry/polls-hillary-clinton-win_us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94

I too enjoy pretending things that happened didn't.

did trump pay the msn to give clinton a big lead?
madman gave the left a false sense of secrurity

Show me one poll where Trumps numbers were favorable...
Fucking idiot

Attached: 14E27157-ACBC-4C85-A712-6DB3780538E3.jpg (900x507, 66K)

love you research nerds. may God bless you and your family

>The polls didn't favor hillary
>but she won more votes
>so they were right anyway (?)

what did you mean by this

all of them you tard

>polls didn't favor Hillary...

DONT LOOK GOYIM EHHHHHH

Attached: 1545079802508.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

>Excuse me, which poll said 98% of likely voters would vote for Hillary? Please link to it.
These aren't polls. These are independent entities forecasting the election.

An election forecast isn't a poll you dumb niggers what the fuck. Even if they were, predicting a candidate has an X% chance of winning isn't saying that X% of likely voters will vote for that candidate.

I can't even imagine what it's like to have an IQ as low as yours.

Yeah unless they're talking about the blue cloth ones that are recyclable, I don't see how he could be telling the truth here. Those blue plastic bags stopped being a thing I think around ten years ago. Cohen also doesn't strike me as a Walmart shopper. Most people of his kind think it's where the dirty peasants go. I know NYC is central to other areas that do have Walmarts, but... I'm still quite skeptical. It seems to me to be a planted detail to lend authenticity. People would read "blue Walmart bag" and visualize it and thus be more inclined to believe the tale.

You think that raising numbers for your left-wing candidate is bad? You're retarded lol

Excuse me. You linked poll results with election overall votes results. Explain how you're not a monumental retard?

Thought this was actually something, but then
>"online" poll
>Couldn't get him into THE TOP 100 CANDIDATES on the CNBC poll
>Only managed to get him fifth place on the Drudge poll
>All done before Trump announced he was running
The absolute state

Attached: disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

>a cnbc online poll of business leaders
>a 2015 drudge report poll of potential republican candidates
>a twitter account called "@womenforcohen" that "praised (cohen's) looks and character

The first two sound like they were from before he was officially running and he wanted publicity to sell his shitty steaks or whatever the fuck he was selling at the time. And why the fuck would Trump pay for the third item?

Wait you guys are getting paid? Seriously how do I get my paycheck?

....You took that HuffPo image seriously? You MUST be new. That "poll" has been a joke here for quite sometime. Got spammed quite a bit after election night.

checked and the polls were literally rigged in hillary's favor. why would trump pay to rig the polls against him? kek

That's it!?

This guy is a proven liar. Why are people listening to him?

FOUND EM BOYS

Attached: Jew_mspaint.png (796x574, 167K)

>Explain how you're not a monumental retard?
Because I'll never be a leaf

>>polls didn't favor Hillary...
Maybe if you guys could read English your lives would be better. said all of the polls favored Hillary. That means literally every poll conducted by every polling institution said Hillary had more support than Trump. Factually, that's not true.

>lying kike says lies
This. Cohen already admitted to lying under oath. Nothing he says is worth anything now.

Attached: 1515645576120.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Oh the CNBC poll wasn't even for candidates, it was for the "top business leaders". Even better
Day of the fucking rope when

>2016+3
>people still think Russia, a country that can't even feed all it's civilians, is a superpower that can destroy the American voting system

... but every poll that /political/ & /b/ couldn't spam was decisively in Hillary's favour.

Did Trump pay outlets to rig polls in her favour for giggles?

I don't know what you're going on about but I'm pretty sure it's not an argument regardless

>link me a poll
>those articles giving predictions based on their polls don't count!
Not to be outdone by
>the polls didn't favor Hillary
>she won the popular vote drumpftards!
>so all the polls and predictions that favored Hillary were right all along.
>god I love black dick.

Attached: 80501694.jpg (337x500, 27K)

>>people still think Russia, a country that can't even feed all it's civilians, is a superpower that can destroy the American voting system
Literally never said or implied at any point in the thread. Please take two Ambien and go sit on a railroad track

>Maybe if you guys could read English your lives would be better.

you mean hebrew?

Attached: Hardjidf.png (504x360, 95K)

It wasn't an argument. It was a joke. A joke that flew right over your water head you fucking newfag. Goddamn you're retarded.

>I'm a pedantic cunt when proven wrong

I vaguely remember Trump catching up to Hillary with the polls, so this story would make sense.
Legal, or not legal, what more would one expect from Trump? He's a piece of shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA DID HE MAKE IT SO THE POLLS WERE 99% IN HILLARY'S FAVOR JUST SO HE COULD LAUGH AT THE MEDIA WHEN HE WON? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so he was caught lying before. but NOW he's telling the truth

>>link me a poll
No, nigger. Read:

>Excuse me, which poll said 98% of likely voters would vote for Hillary? Please link to it.

Still waiting

OOOOO another how many shekels this time? those big boys at jidf treating you kosher?

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

Jokes on you, we do it for free. But you have to ask yourself, why is liberalism such cancer that you have to pay people to promote it.

>I accuse my opponent of being pedantic when I can't win

That's it?

Jesus christ this article is misleading.

>[Cohen said] he paid John Gauger, the owner of RedFinch Solutions LLC, between $12,000 and $13,000 for activities related to Trump's campaign, including "trying unsuccessfully to manipulate two online polls in Mr. Trump's favor" and creating a Twitter account called "@WomenForCohen" that "praised (Cohen's) looks and character, and promoted his appearances and statements boosting" Trump's candidacy.
Cohen paid for a fake twitter that circlejerked COHEN but this was "all for Trump
>B-but he rigged two polls, too!
>Gauger told the paper that Cohen asked him in early 2014 to help Trump score well in a CNBC online poll of business leaders and a 2015 Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates. Gauger's efforts for the CNBC poll were unsuccessful, according to the paper, and Trump ranked low in the Drudge Report poll.
So Gauger alleges that Cohen paid him to bump Trump in two bullshit online polls from before he was even the Nominee, which he failed to do. Is that rigging? What does Correct The Record do?
Wow, impeach now.

Why do libshits not understand the electoral college?

>Poll rigging
>CNN

If that isn't projection in it's ultimate form idk what is. Forever BTFO

thanks for correcting the record and happy hanukah my white friend

>Cohen is a known liar and was found to be guilty of perjury.
>Everything Cohen says is true.
Pick one faggot

For bigger buttblasting

I like how we're intend to "read english"/literal statements when it comes to any criticism against the left, yet you idiots frequently accept hypothetical/figurative horseshit like "dogwhistles" whenever it comes to the right. Consider hanging yourself if you're legitimately infuriated at Drumpf for inflating poll numbers that favored Hillary.

>some guy alleges trump once paid to rig a meaningless online poll about who is the best business man, and also paid for a twitter account about how handsome and awesome the guy alleging this happened is

Yeah, sounds very legit and totally on par with rigging presidential election polls.

It's so retard too, don't expect shills to read past the headline though.

>Being this retarded
If Trump told him to rigg the polls then why were they all projecting that Hillary would win?

>Yeah, sounds very legit and totally on par with rigging presidential election polls.

Uh, ok?

Why would we stop supporting chaos?

Attached: 1495905370214.png (510x546, 39K)

Why does Jow Forums not understand how any of the following work:

- polling
- election forecasting
- probability

>you're a Jew
I'm so confused by this because Trump seems to be the most pro-Jewish of all. Why would a Jew come here to trash talk Trump? Why not just accuse me of being shareblue?

Those polls were conducted in 2013 and 2014 against GOP nominees. TWO years before his campaign, dumbfuck.

Why are you incapable of reading past the headline?

>i didn't actually read the article, just the headline

You don't think it sounds a little weird for Trump to paying Cohen to set up a twitter account about how handsome and awesome Cohen is?

Read the articles you requested you giant faggot. They don't simply talk about their forecasts but their POLLS. Ffs don't request resources and then ignore tham because you've been proven wrong. Neither the Independent or Huffingtonpost made public their polls.
>I'm a nigger faggot

Attached: 1537330887459.jpg (913x617, 267K)

even tho they rigged more poles than there are citizens in America

The irony of this is there are people being paid to spread this on the internet. An online poll? Seriously? Who cares. Considering it was Drudge's poll Trump would most likely have won that anyway so why pay for it? If anything is wrong here it is the stupidity of trying to influence a poll you didn't need too.

Uh, ok?

Reminder that the famous "IT'S OVER" frontpage was made because the polls showed that Hillary would beat Trump by so many points.

Now, because Trump won, we are being led to believe that Trump was rigging the polls.