Try to refute her point incels

Pro-tip, you can't
youtube.com/watch?v=PbBzhqJK3bg

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too busy vomiting all over my keyboard

women dont get a say

LMAO we're in 2019,not 2016.
This tranny freak is irrelevant, I won't even click it.
sage

Mentally ill men*
Sage

>45 minutes
not watching this shit

I clicked your link and my phone got a virus. WTF is HIV.ad32? How do I get rid of it? Fuck you OP you ruined my day!

Attached: dicklet.png (889x630, 490K)

bruh i would low key rape that ass, just for the sexual dominance

Attached: 1547698936000.jpg (911x988, 383K)

I'm not an incel so i'm just gonna SAGE this piece of shit thread

Even Destiny threads are better than this tranny

Will any of you white, cislet, incel Drumpftards actually try to refute the point she made?

I’ve never been able to finish one of its videos. Makes me sick to look at it

I'm so glad contra blew up on youtube. She deserves all the success.

Is he saying that heterosexuals are now lesbians because they put a skirt on?

Sounds homophobic/sexist has fuck.

Fucking XY is gay.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip you can't.

Attached: 156815472461.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>45 min video

Attached: dickletter.png (1128x642, 1.09M)

im not going to watch the video man, shits like 44 minutes long, like i said though if i ever caught the dude in the park at night alone well you know

>she

Haven't xhey always been popular? Like since the fedora tipping rennaisance

Thank god Dawnald Blumpff is gonna get impeached soon, all you white incels do is insult and harass other people.

It's SHE you dumb Blimpftards, SHE'S a gorgeous and smart WOMAN and NONE of you have EVEN TRIED to refute HER point!

I watched zir's video on incels and zhe was pretty much correct. I had to watch the video on double speed because xis aesthetic is like a trans-edgelord that makes me groan and I just want xer to get to the point. That being said, they're good points. Incels are incorrect in their view of the world and they're all mentally ill, they can all just cure themselves through cognitive behavioral therapy.

I watched zor's video on peterson and after the 45 minute long video I still dont know what zer argument is.

>her
>shilling its channel on Jow Forums again
fuck off

Attached: 1506092828242.jpg (381x424, 203K)

There is no 'her' in that video.

Attached: dtkdtllu.png (610x529, 154K)

So 35,000 straight guys who thumbed up that video thinks its not guy to fuck a guy. Ok, good to know men are fags now.

Honestly i should be happy right, more women for me?

/thread

his opinion ...REFUTED

oof

i don't know if it's a she or he but either way i would rape that ass
damn just think about cornering xhe in an alley as xhe struggles and begs me to stop, sticking my cock inside that ass as it screams in pain and starts to cry, fuggg :D

Try not to be an IDIOT who replies to BAIT.
Pro-tip: You DON'T

Into the trash it goes.

Attached: Slide threads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

I honestly hate the "pregnant" arguement and the "i wont date trans because i want kids" argument. To me it just sounds like a weak cop out because people are afraid of being truthful. Because straight people can not be able to reproduce either.

Dont be afraid to just tell them that i wont date a trans because im not a faggot. Trans women arent women, they are mentally ill boys. You dont look like a female, sound like a female, move or have any of the intricacies that make a female a female.

>refute my disgusting artificial political ideology based on emotionalism and sympathy
no

Just because I masturbate to you fags doesn’t mean I think you should be able to force your lifestyle decisions on people that disagree with you. Fuck off.

I want to fuck her so bad bros

>she

Not giving that mentally ill tranny fag any views

His point*

>45 minutes
The answer is 'yes' it's fucking gay. You just like effeminate twinks.

ok I watched most of the video. it's kind of a mess and spends a lot of time moralizing about why you shouldn't use the word "trap", instead of just getting to the point.

fe starts from the premise that "trans women are women". fi doesn't really do a very good job of arguing for that idea. fo's entire argument is "ben shapiro and jordan peterson are bad and they disagree with me, checkmate transphobes". I think you're just supposed to go along with it without question. from there it devolves into "a penis on a woman is therefore a feminine penis". well ok and I suppose all unicorns have one horn, but I reject your first premise. trans women aren't women, and unicorns don't exist.

I wouldn't really give a shit if this were just mentally ill men who think they're women having sex with mentally ill men who think a penis can be feminine. but they're pushing this shit in the open, and on children. these people need to be deplatformed and afraid.

Attached: 1387614152672.png (725x941, 269K)

HE got BTFO by Alt Hype TWICE.
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8

this thing is creepy they should put it in horror movies

That's one ugly dude

ouch

>her

The idiots who say that a 44 min video is too long are part of the reason why this trans cunt is so popular. Watch it, refute her points in a comment and dislike.

Yes, from back when he was just Nick the crossdresser.
same

Why would i waste 44 minutes for some trans cunt who tries to twist definitions to fit his narritive?

Attached: 52D77268-02F0-425E-AB40-5CB6CB8BA0B7.jpg (294x442, 36K)

>trap is a slur, so instead of using that word I'm just going to refer to traps as trans-women
>and since trans-women ARE women having sex with a trans-woman by very definition IS NOT GAY
Jow Forums BTFO

i am starting to believe this tranny gets on here, slide thread SAGE

Attached: sage.jpg (1900x908, 355K)

>Dankula didn't commit a hate crime
>claims trans colored women get killed at an incredible rate
>29 dead in a year
>doesnt admit niggers kill people (especially other niggers) at record numbers
>claims anyone that says "trap" is """"TRANSPHOBIC""""
>claims people have good reasons to be triggered
>has an inferiority complex disguised in theatre and costumes
>a man having sex with a guy in a dress is not gay
>according to "experts"

im 15 minutes in wtf

Attached: 1546803066799.png (320x221, 74K)

hahahahah bug men

no way in hell that is a female, or is she a body builder?

"Her"

>her

i bet her "VAGINA" smells like shit and asshole!