Father stabbed to death in front of 14 yr old son on UK train

Say hello to Darren Pencille... the man who did the stabbing.

Tell me again why diversity is our strength? Oh yea... because the delicious food

Attached: C3111D02-BA95-436E-BD40-793CD4E48300.jpg (750x1186, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vU9mI4fkiDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And of course his white roastie ally was charged too... so many Jow Forums memes packed into one story

Attached: 4B226CAD-8D9F-409A-8DBD-A90BBC07B4F5.jpg (747x1176, 204K)

London is lost I don’t really care anymore, wall London in to fend for itself for all I care

Part and parcel

This, it's not really like the rest of the country at all. It's like entering a completely foreign country.

>London
>UK
But that's wrong you silly foreign johnny

They are from Farnham, victim from Guildford, posh towns in Surrey (posh county)

Something like 40 miles South West from London

If he didn't relax, he would still possibly be alive.

That said, Africans have no place outside of the tropics.

This is just hilarious at this point.

thats a really tan white male

guarantee you it went something like this:

>"My good fellow, could you move your feet off that train seat, others might want to sit there... This is after all, nice, posh, safe Surrey"
>"Ayoholupholupholololo" lip smacking ensues
>mixed roastie chimes in "u wot u faaackin wanker!? wakanda forever!"
>white gentleman is confused, "why won't they do what's right, why won't they be civil?" he thought to himself
>white gentleman decides to find his balls 20years too late and make a stand
>white gentleman get's stabbed in front of son
>son goes on Sky news and denounces evil racists using his father's death as leverage
>Londonistan, seeping into a county near you

This is pure comedy, you should send this script idea to some channel maybe someone will make a stand up comedy out of it.

>hoop earrings

Fucking hell.

>diverse
Looks like the average Brit to me.

Colour me surprised

>FYI ((((our))) guy chased ugubugggu through few carriages before 9 pokes...

Just for once I'd like the victim or victims relatives to just say "fuck niggers" on a live broadcast.

youtu.be/vU9mI4fkiDo

There's something very disturbing about black people and their willingness to kill over trivial arguments.

Seriously, say the word "nigger" or step on their shoe. They'll either stab you or beat you into a life threatening coma. Fucking weird group of people.

Try watching some of those "it's just a prank bro" videos on jewtube. They attack without thinking, literal animals without higher reasoning.

no concept of consequence plus the fact that their entire culture is aspiring to a very lowbrow ideal of what being "alpha" is. IE engaging in casual fisticuffs over percieved slights well into their adult years. A nigga moment.

nigga moments are the 3rd largest killer of black people behind porkchops and books

>hip-hop paraphernalia
another aspiring poet i see

Have they freed him yet on diversity grounds?
University for him next, then a job in government.

Diversity is useless if people don't integrate into a single society. If everyone believes they're right and should be in control then it will remain as perpetual chaos regardless of the basis. Diversity of ideas in the workplace is the only potential use and that has nothing to do with race, religion, sex, age, or anything. It's just telling people to think outside the box.

>accused of 'murdering dad' in inverted commas...like that's not what really happened
How disconnected from reality are the MSM by now?

>one less negro
baste blackmann

>son goes on Sky news and denounces evil racists using his father's death as leverage
the (((MSM))) is good at grooming kids, almost as good as pakis

Attached: 1547666089578.jpg (318x480, 43K)